Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Prayers for Marilyn

Go down 
+14
Vanesa
Lily
Rob
LIWnut
Trixie
Carol
Amy
JW
ChristinaAL
pamh36
Alice
Savannah
HarrisonCrosby4387
bethandmanly
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Gin
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Gin

Number of posts : 5920
Mood : Prayers for Marilyn - Page 4 Love-s10

Prayers for Marilyn - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prayers for Marilyn   Prayers for Marilyn - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 28, 2008 10:20 am

I just chatted with Marilyn and she was again having alot of pain this morning. SO the Doctor is sending her back to the ER. They are still not sure what this is, so hopefully this trip will come up with some results. Where is HOUSE when you need him?????

Prayers for Marilyn - Page 4 Project2

It is the lack of Christianity that has  brought us where we are. Not a lack of churches or religious forms but of the real thing in our hearts.  LIW.....Words From a Fearless Heart
Back to top Go down
JW
Isaiah Edwards
Isaiah Edwards
JW

Number of posts : 9016
Mood : Prayers for Marilyn - Page 4 Happy011

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for Marilyn   Prayers for Marilyn - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 28, 2008 11:23 am

I Hope the Doc will find out what it is that she has

Lol Gin House could fix it thats for sure lol

Prayers for Marilyn - Page 4 Jacobk10Prayers for Marilyn - Page 4 Jacob210
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Prayers for Marilyn - Page 4 Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54428
Mood : Prayers for Marilyn - Page 4 Happy010

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for Marilyn   Prayers for Marilyn - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 28, 2008 12:12 pm

Thanks for letting us know, Gin. I tried catching her on messenger earlier, but she wasn't on at the time. I hope she doesn't have to wait six hours to be seen again, like the last trip to the ER.
Back to top Go down
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

Number of posts : 4112

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for Marilyn   Prayers for Marilyn - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 28, 2008 1:31 pm

Poor Marilyn! No It is so frustrating and aggravating, having something wrong and being in pain, but no one can figure it out. {{{Marilyn}}}

Prayers for Marilyn - Page 4 HummerPrayers for Marilyn - Page 4 MistiKeeperPrayers for Marilyn - Page 4 Bookclub5Prayers for Marilyn - Page 4 Rose
"I would fight for you - I'd lie for you - walk the wire for you - ya I'd die for you..."
Back to top Go down
LIWnut
Proverbs 3:5-6
LIWnut

Number of posts : 2539
Mood : Prayers for Marilyn - Page 4 Cloud910

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for Marilyn   Prayers for Marilyn - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 28, 2008 11:34 pm

Hi everyone,
the saga continues. I called the dr early this morning and asked to see him. He called back and told me that he didn't know what was wrong with me and sent me back to the ER. I arrived somewhere between 11:30and 11:45 am. I was in the waiting room til 6:30 and then in the ER til 10:50pm before any dr came my way. He woke me up, poked and pushed for 2 seconds, told me that he had seen the results of all my other tests and said that he tought I have a kidney infection. I left the ER at 11 pm. So, I spent 11 1/5 hrs for 10 minutes, ugh! I have to go to see my dr on Thursday.
I got home at 11:30, had a snack and am not watching Jon & Kate + 8, the episode that I missed earlier. I'm so tired but I've slept all day.
Thanks for your prayers, you are all amazing!

Prayers for Marilyn - Page 4 MarilynKeeper Prayers for Marilyn - Page 4 Bookclub2
Back to top Go down
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

Number of posts : 4112

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for Marilyn   Prayers for Marilyn - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 28, 2008 11:38 pm

I'm sorry you had to go thru all that, Marilyn. Excuse me but that really **** me off that you had to wait all that time! mad Ranting

Prayers for Marilyn - Page 4 HummerPrayers for Marilyn - Page 4 MistiKeeperPrayers for Marilyn - Page 4 Bookclub5Prayers for Marilyn - Page 4 Rose
"I would fight for you - I'd lie for you - walk the wire for you - ya I'd die for you..."
Back to top Go down
pamh36
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
pamh36

Number of posts : 5900

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for Marilyn   Prayers for Marilyn - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 29, 2008 9:38 am

{{{{{Marilyn}}}} I'm continuing to keep you in my prayers.

Prayers for Marilyn - Page 4 PamKeeper
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for Marilyn   Prayers for Marilyn - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 29, 2008 12:38 pm

That really stinks Marilyn! mad I can only imagine how frustrated this all must be for you. You're in my prayers!!

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for Marilyn   Prayers for Marilyn - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 29, 2008 12:45 pm

{{{Marilyn}}}

Wow......when I was praying for you last night, I had no idea that you were STILL at the ER. That's just terrible! And for a ten minute check over? Good grief!

So, did he give you a prescription for antibiotics to treat the infection?
Back to top Go down
LIWnut
LIWnut

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for Marilyn   Prayers for Marilyn - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 29, 2008 12:49 pm

Yes, I have 10 days worth of anitbiotics to take. And lots of liquids to go with it.

Prayers for Marilyn - Page 4 MarilynKeeper Prayers for Marilyn - Page 4 Bookclub2
Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

Number of posts : 21172
Mood : Prayers for Marilyn - Page 4 Purple2

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for Marilyn   Prayers for Marilyn - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 29, 2008 12:50 pm

Buy and eat LOTS of yogurt too!!! We don't need you getting any other infections!!! Wink

Prayers for Marilyn - Page 4 Rhonda10Prayers for Marilyn - Page 4 Lauram10
CANCER FREE!!!  April 9, 1998-April 9, 2023-I AM A SURVIVOR!!!
Back to top Go down
JW
Isaiah Edwards
Isaiah Edwards
JW

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for Marilyn   Prayers for Marilyn - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 29, 2008 3:53 pm

I'll Keep Praying

Back to top Go down
ChristinaAL
Little House Lady
Little House Lady
ChristinaAL

Number of posts : 2761

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for Marilyn   Prayers for Marilyn - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 29, 2008 8:35 pm

I feel terrible. This is ridiculous, that no one has been able to figure out what was wrong and then you had to sit and wait all day long just to be checked over quickly. Prayers still coming your way. I truly hope you're feeling better very soon.

Prayers for Marilyn - Page 4 ChristinaKeeper2 Prayers for Marilyn - Page 4 10bChristina

"It is still best to be honest and truthful; to make the most of what we have; to be happy with simple pleasures and to be cheerful and have courage when things go wrong."
Back to top Go down
Gin
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Gin

Number of posts : 5920

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for Marilyn   Prayers for Marilyn - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 30, 2008 9:37 am

Glad SOMEONE finally poked on you at all. Hope this clears all of this up. You would think with bloodwork they could have found that out a long time ago.
House would have poked you with his cane! Glad you didnt have to see HIM though!
Get better.....you need to get ready for a special trip this July.

Prayers for Marilyn - Page 4 Project2

It is the lack of Christianity that has  brought us where we are. Not a lack of churches or religious forms but of the real thing in our hearts.  LIW.....Words From a Fearless Heart
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for Marilyn   Prayers for Marilyn - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 30, 2008 10:14 pm

How frustrating! I hope this time they have it right and the antibiotics work fast. Hope you're feeling better soon, Marilyn.
Back to top Go down
LIWnut
LIWnut

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for Marilyn   Prayers for Marilyn - Page 4 EmptyThu May 01, 2008 11:11 am

I jsut got a call from the dr's office. I have to go and see him tomorrow at 11am EST. I'm still hurtin, am thinking about taking some meds and having a rest. Thanks for your prayers!

Back to top Go down
pamh36
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
pamh36

Number of posts : 5900

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for Marilyn   Prayers for Marilyn - Page 4 EmptyThu May 01, 2008 12:34 pm

I'm so sorry that you're still hurting, Marilyn. I'll continue to keep you in my prayers.

Prayers for Marilyn - Page 4 PamKeeper
Back to top Go down
Vanesa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Vanesa

Number of posts : 5136
Mood : Prayers for Marilyn - Page 4 Bokmal10

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for Marilyn   Prayers for Marilyn - Page 4 EmptyThu May 01, 2008 6:03 pm

I'll keep praying, Marilyn...I can't understand why doctors couldn't figure out BEFORE there was an infection going on. This comes out even in a simple blood analyze. banghead banghead

Vanesa.

Prayers for Marilyn - Page 4 Vanesa10
Back to top Go down
JW
Isaiah Edwards
Isaiah Edwards
JW

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for Marilyn   Prayers for Marilyn - Page 4 EmptyThu May 01, 2008 8:34 pm

You're Still in My Prayers

Back to top Go down
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva
bethandmanly

Number of posts : 7600
Mood : Prayers for Marilyn - Page 4 Bokmal10

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for Marilyn   Prayers for Marilyn - Page 4 EmptyThu May 01, 2008 9:24 pm

Marilyn, I wish they knew what it was instead of treating you for this and thinking it might be that. I hope and pray you'll get better soon.

Keeper photo KeeperofAlmanzosHat-1.jpg
Back to top Go down
http://ccmalandrinos.com/
LIWnut
LIWnut

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for Marilyn   Prayers for Marilyn - Page 4 EmptyFri May 02, 2008 11:48 am

I just got home from the dr. He didn't rule out the kidney problem but he said that he would have expected me to have a high fever, which I don't have.
He is sending me to have some xrays and scans done. My back is really hurting as well as the belly and he is thinking it might be spasms. I went in and booked an appt on the way home and will have them done on Tuesday.
Thats all I know for now.

Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for Marilyn   Prayers for Marilyn - Page 4 EmptyFri May 02, 2008 11:50 am

No :alright: I sure wish there was more I could do, Marilyn. I can only imagine how discouraging this all has to be for you. You're still in my prayers, sweetie.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for Marilyn   Prayers for Marilyn - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Prayers for Marilyn
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4