Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Boy, have I missed all of you!!!

Go down 
+11
Farmer Girl
Teresa
Carol
Amy
carolineingalls
Alice
pamh36
Vanesa
Rhonda
Savannah
LIWnut
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ChristinaAL
Little House Lady
Little House Lady
ChristinaAL

Number of posts : 2761

Boy, have I missed all of you!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boy, have I missed all of you!!!   Boy, have I missed all of you!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 12, 2008 6:35 pm

I'm sorry you're still not feeling well, Marilyn. That's really hard, when you know you have to eat, but you're just not hungry. When I got sick last year from the medicine I was taking, I ended up losing 10 pounds. I'm glad your doctor got you some Ensure though, that's good that you're still going to be getting your nutrients until you're back to normal. I hope you are able to get plenty of rest this week so you can get strong again! {{hugs}}

Boy, have I missed all of you!!! - Page 2 ChristinaKeeper2 Boy, have I missed all of you!!! - Page 2 10bChristina

"It is still best to be honest and truthful; to make the most of what we have; to be happy with simple pleasures and to be cheerful and have courage when things go wrong."
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Boy, have I missed all of you!!! - Page 2 Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54428
Mood : Boy, have I missed all of you!!! - Page 2 Happy010

PostSubject: Re: Boy, have I missed all of you!!!   Boy, have I missed all of you!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 12, 2008 6:42 pm

Thank you for keeping us updated, Marilyn. I'm sorry to hear that you're still dealing with physical problems. Sometimes it seems like things like that hang on forever! Get as much rest as you can, and be sure to get some sunshine and fresh air, too. You know we're praying for you, sweetie!

Savannah

PS
I haven't forgotten......I'm still looking for the right book!
Back to top Go down
Lily
"Beautiful Life"
Boy, have I missed all of you!!! - Page 2 LilyRank2
Lily

Number of posts : 6784
Mood : Boy, have I missed all of you!!! - Page 2 Vianne10

PostSubject: Re: Boy, have I missed all of you!!!   Boy, have I missed all of you!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 12, 2008 10:55 pm

{{{Marilyn}}} You know I will pray for your quick recovery. Rest up!! Thanks for the chat tonight!!

"Within the heart of every stray, lies the singular desire to be loved."
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : Boy, have I missed all of you!!! - Page 2 Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: Boy, have I missed all of you!!!   Boy, have I missed all of you!!! - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 13, 2008 11:32 am

Marilyn, I hope you get your appetite back soon and take the time you need to get well! I know it's hard, you want to get back to yourself, but just listen to your doc and make sure you're resting up...I pray you'll be well soon!

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
JW
Isaiah Edwards
Isaiah Edwards
JW

Number of posts : 9016
Mood : Boy, have I missed all of you!!! - Page 2 Happy011

PostSubject: Re: Boy, have I missed all of you!!!   Boy, have I missed all of you!!! - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 13, 2008 6:35 pm

I Hope you feel better soon

Boy, have I missed all of you!!! - Page 2 Jacobk10Boy, have I missed all of you!!! - Page 2 Jacob210
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boy, have I missed all of you!!!   Boy, have I missed all of you!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 14, 2008 9:30 am

LIWnut wrote:
Susie!!!! Where on EARTH have you been? I haved missed you so much. Please don't be such a stranger. We ache for you.

I missed you too buddy. Love
Back to top Go down
LIWnut
Proverbs 3:5-6
Proverbs 3:5-6
LIWnut

Number of posts : 2539
Mood : Boy, have I missed all of you!!! - Page 2 Cloud910

PostSubject: Re: Boy, have I missed all of you!!!   Boy, have I missed all of you!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 14, 2008 11:10 am

I have spent the entire morning in bed, I just don't have any energy and have slept off and on. I am really looking forward to beating this problem, whatever it is and getting back into everyday life.

Boy, have I missed all of you!!! - Page 2 MarilynKeeper Boy, have I missed all of you!!! - Page 2 Bookclub2
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boy, have I missed all of you!!!   Boy, have I missed all of you!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 14, 2008 12:25 pm

My heart aches for you Marilyn. I'm so sorry you have to go thru this. Blue (((hugs)))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Boy, have I missed all of you!!!   Boy, have I missed all of you!!! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Boy, have I missed all of you!!!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2