Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Matt does telephone interview on TV Land's Myths and Legends

Go down 
+7
Misti
LIWnut
Savannah
Carol
brenda_m
ChristinaAL
HarrisonCrosby4387
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

Number of posts : 4828
Mood : Matt does telephone interview on TV Land's Myths and Legends Happy011

Matt does telephone interview on TV Land's Myths and Legends Empty
PostSubject: Matt does telephone interview on TV Land's Myths and Legends   Matt does telephone interview on TV Land's Myths and Legends EmptyFri Feb 16, 2007 9:55 pm

Here are the next 3 airings of this episode:

Urban Myths & Legends

Saturday, February 17 @ 5:00 AM ET/PT

Saturday, February 17 @ 11:00 AM ET/PT

Saturday, February 17 @ 8:00 PM ET/PT

Yet another recent project from Matt! Cheer :woohooo:

Beckie

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
ChristinaAL
Little House Lady
Little House Lady
ChristinaAL

Number of posts : 2761

PostSubject: Re: Matt does telephone interview on TV Land's Myths and Legends   Matt does telephone interview on TV Land's Myths and Legends EmptyFri Feb 16, 2007 10:01 pm

MatthewLabyorteauxmylove wrote:
Here are the next 3 airings of this episode:

Urban Myths & Legends

Saturday, February 17 @ 5:00 AM ET/PT

Saturday, February 17 @ 11:00 AM ET/PT

Saturday, February 17 @ 8:00 PM ET/PT

Yet another recent project from Matt! Cheer :woohooo:

Beckie

Woo hoo! Cheer I can't wait til tomorrow morning! I'm going to ask an obvious question Beck, just to make sure - this is on TV Land, right? LOL. :blonde:

Where did you find this info? It's so cool! i'm excited.

Matt does telephone interview on TV Land's Myths and Legends ChristinaKeeper2 Matt does telephone interview on TV Land's Myths and Legends 10bChristina

"It is still best to be honest and truthful; to make the most of what we have; to be happy with simple pleasures and to be cheerful and have courage when things go wrong."
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

PostSubject: Re: Matt does telephone interview on TV Land's Myths and Legends   Matt does telephone interview on TV Land's Myths and Legends EmptyFri Feb 16, 2007 10:04 pm

Yep, it's on tvland. :)

It is cool and exciting isn't it??!!! Cheer My friend told me then I looked it up on tvland.com. I hope the other airings are the same epi, if not I'll be mad, lol.

Beckie

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
ChristinaAL
Little House Lady
Little House Lady
ChristinaAL

PostSubject: Re: Matt does telephone interview on TV Land's Myths and Legends   Matt does telephone interview on TV Land's Myths and Legends EmptySat Feb 17, 2007 12:47 pm

Okay, I wasn't about to get up at 5 AM (even though I considered staying up til then, but then I figured I'd end up sleeping the day away today), and I only managed to see the second half of it, from about 11:30 - noon. It was kinda cool, but I didn't hear or see anything about Matt being involved at all. In fact, I was wondering how he fit into the show - maybe talking about Michael Landon (perhaps the "frog incident")? LOL. Did you catch it, Beck? Was he on before 11:30?

Matt does telephone interview on TV Land's Myths and Legends ChristinaKeeper2 Matt does telephone interview on TV Land's Myths and Legends 10bChristina

"It is still best to be honest and truthful; to make the most of what we have; to be happy with simple pleasures and to be cheerful and have courage when things go wrong."
Back to top Go down
brenda_m
Frontier Traveler
Frontier Traveler
brenda_m

Number of posts : 588

PostSubject: Re: Matt does telephone interview on TV Land's Myths and Legends   Matt does telephone interview on TV Land's Myths and Legends EmptySat Feb 17, 2007 2:08 pm

:woohooo:

Matt does telephone interview on TV Land's Myths and Legends KEEPERBRENDAMatt does telephone interview on TV Land's Myths and Legends 11bBrendaMatt Mate,Dean`s Diva
Get your own Virtual Horse or Pony athttp://www.howrse.com
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

PostSubject: Re: Matt does telephone interview on TV Land's Myths and Legends   Matt does telephone interview on TV Land's Myths and Legends EmptySat Feb 17, 2007 6:41 pm

No I was up till 3 am watching poker, so I slept in,lol. I am going to catch it tonight at 8. Maybe it wasn't the same episode that you saw. :think:

Beckie

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
ChristinaAL
Little House Lady
Little House Lady
ChristinaAL

PostSubject: Re: Matt does telephone interview on TV Land's Myths and Legends   Matt does telephone interview on TV Land's Myths and Legends EmptySat Feb 17, 2007 8:12 pm

Yay! I just saw it. I was cleaning and completely forgot, so I didn't tune in until 8:02! The "rumor" apparently was that ML blew up the LH set b/c he wanted to kill any chance of there ever being a reunion show, that he just wanted to leave it behind and move on. Dean Butler (who's still looking pretty good, Divas! Cool ), Alison Arngrim and Alison Balson (who looked absolutely gorgeous - wow has she grown up! Her voice even sounds pretty - I can see why she went into singing) were talking to dispute the rumor. Dean said that NBC had an agreement with Big Sky Ranch (where the show was filmed) that it had to be returned to its natural condition after the series ended, so Michael thought of the idea of blowing everything up. Alison Arngrim said that reunion shows didn't really exist back then, so that wasn't the reason, and that ML didn't blow up the church "b/c you just don't do that" and the little house itself b/c "he didn't have the heart to do so". Then, Melora Hardin, who played Belinda/Michelle, came on screen with a cell phone and said, "I'm going to call my friend Matthew Laborteaux and see if he knows the answers." Then she asked the question into the phone, and put it on speakerphone and Matt said something to the effect of, "He blew up the set b/c he didn't want to see our sets on other shows."

Cheer Cheer Cheer Cheer Cheer I'm so thrilled - I was so worried that I missed it when I tuned in a few minutes late, but it was worth waiting all day for. It's cool that Melora and Matt are still apparently friends, and it said that Melora was on the TV show "The Office" - that's pretty cool, I hadn't know that before. But anyway, totally awesome! Applause

Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

PostSubject: Re: Matt does telephone interview on TV Land's Myths and Legends   Matt does telephone interview on TV Land's Myths and Legends EmptySat Feb 17, 2007 8:17 pm

I just saw it too!!!! I knew Melora Hardin was on The Office. But I never really watched the show. But it is a huge hit. It was so cool hearing Matt talk and that they showed some pics of him while he was speaking! :woohooo: grinsmiley I am glad you got to see it too Christina!

Beckie

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

Number of posts : 8665
Mood : Matt does telephone interview on TV Land's Myths and Legends Happy010

PostSubject: Re: Matt does telephone interview on TV Land's Myths and Legends   Matt does telephone interview on TV Land's Myths and Legends EmptySat Feb 17, 2007 8:27 pm

Oh man, I missed it! bawling
Thanks for the recap though Christina Thumbsup

Matt does telephone interview on TV Land's Myths and Legends Horses10
Back to top Go down
ChristinaAL
Little House Lady
Little House Lady
ChristinaAL

PostSubject: Re: Matt does telephone interview on TV Land's Myths and Legends   Matt does telephone interview on TV Land's Myths and Legends EmptySat Feb 17, 2007 8:51 pm

You're welcome :) Sorry you missed it, Carol.

Hopefully Matt will be on camera next time! We can wish...LOL.

Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

PostSubject: Re: Matt does telephone interview on TV Land's Myths and Legends   Matt does telephone interview on TV Land's Myths and Legends EmptySat Feb 17, 2007 8:54 pm

So true! It would be great to see his face again. I swear that a few years back Matt was actually shown being intervied on VH1'S Greatest Child Stars or something like that. Maybe it was just a dream.

Beckie

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Matt does telephone interview on TV Land's Myths and Legends Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54428
Mood : Matt does telephone interview on TV Land's Myths and Legends Happy010

PostSubject: Re: Matt does telephone interview on TV Land's Myths and Legends   Matt does telephone interview on TV Land's Myths and Legends EmptySat Feb 17, 2007 11:24 pm

I'm so glad that you two got to see it! It kind of sounds like even the people involved aren't completely clear on why the sets were actually blown up. LOL There are a couple of different stories going on there. Maybe the truth is a blend of them.
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

PostSubject: Re: Matt does telephone interview on TV Land's Myths and Legends   Matt does telephone interview on TV Land's Myths and Legends EmptySun Feb 18, 2007 12:56 pm

That's possible. There was a rumor that one night Michael Landon went to the set and burned it down by himself. Of course that is not true because we see it being blown up right before our very eyes. I guess the person that said that never saw The Last Farewell, lol.

Beckie

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
ChristinaAL
Little House Lady
Little House Lady
ChristinaAL

PostSubject: Re: Matt does telephone interview on TV Land's Myths and Legends   Matt does telephone interview on TV Land's Myths and Legends EmptySun Feb 18, 2007 3:23 pm

That's possible. There was a rumor that one night Michael Landon went to the set and burned it down by himself. Of course that is not true because we see it being blown up right before our very eyes. I guess the person that said that never saw The Last Farewell, lol.

Beckie

I think I remember hearing on some documentary that Michael Landon and several cameramen went out and blew up the sets and filmed it, then they did the scenes with all the people around the wreckage later and just editted them together. MG said once too that going to work on that last day looked like "earth quake damage" b/c everything was all blown up. So I think that's what happened?

Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

PostSubject: Re: Matt does telephone interview on TV Land's Myths and Legends   Matt does telephone interview on TV Land's Myths and Legends EmptySun Feb 18, 2007 3:31 pm

I bet you're right.

Beckie

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
brenda_m
Frontier Traveler
Frontier Traveler
brenda_m

Number of posts : 588

PostSubject: Re: Matt does telephone interview on TV Land's Myths and Legends   Matt does telephone interview on TV Land's Myths and Legends EmptySun Feb 18, 2007 4:09 pm

I watched it and was able to tape it. I liked the other stories they did too. I didn`t know Melora was on The Office.

Matt does telephone interview on TV Land's Myths and Legends KEEPERBRENDAMatt does telephone interview on TV Land's Myths and Legends 11bBrendaMatt Mate,Dean`s Diva
Get your own Virtual Horse or Pony athttp://www.howrse.com
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

PostSubject: Re: Matt does telephone interview on TV Land's Myths and Legends   Matt does telephone interview on TV Land's Myths and Legends EmptySun Feb 18, 2007 4:11 pm

Yep, when I first saw Look Back, I looked her up on IMDB and it said she was on there. She is married now and had 2 daughters. Her husband is very handsome and she is very beautiful.

Beckie

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
ChristinaAL
Little House Lady
Little House Lady
ChristinaAL

PostSubject: Re: Matt does telephone interview on TV Land's Myths and Legends   Matt does telephone interview on TV Land's Myths and Legends EmptyMon Feb 19, 2007 1:05 am

She is really pretty. I might have actually started watching "The Office" if I knew she was in it - I watched one of her shows, "Cover Me: The Story of a Real Life FBI Family" when it was on a few years ago and she was good in that as well. I'm glad she's having so much success on "The Office". And I still think it's awesome that her and Matt are still friends too :) She was involved w/ his and Patrick's charity for runaway children in the 80s too I believe. grinsmiley

Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

PostSubject: Re: Matt does telephone interview on TV Land's Myths and Legends   Matt does telephone interview on TV Land's Myths and Legends EmptyMon Feb 19, 2007 8:23 pm

Wow, then they must really be good friends. Wonder why he didn't marry her. Not that i'm complaining. ;)

Beckie

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
ChristinaAL
Little House Lady
Little House Lady
ChristinaAL

PostSubject: Re: Matt does telephone interview on TV Land's Myths and Legends   Matt does telephone interview on TV Land's Myths and Legends EmptyThu Feb 22, 2007 4:27 pm

Wow, then they must really be good friends. Wonder why he didn't marry her. Not that i'm complaining. ;)

Beckie

I always wondered it was like for them to have the kissing scene in "Look Back" when they had been friends for a few years before that. I mean, it's only acting, but I would imagine it would be a little awkward, especially at their ages (18ish). I think I think too much grinsmiley LOL.

Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

PostSubject: Re: Matt does telephone interview on TV Land's Myths and Legends   Matt does telephone interview on TV Land's Myths and Legends EmptyThu Feb 22, 2007 8:38 pm

Lol. I saw that commercail again today!!! Man he looked great. He still has that same personality in his acting!!! Thumbsup Love grinsmiley I really hope all the Matt fans get to see it eventually and anyone else that wants to see it.

Beckie

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
LIWnut
Proverbs 3:5-6
Proverbs 3:5-6
LIWnut

Number of posts : 2539
Mood : Matt does telephone interview on TV Land's Myths and Legends Cloud910

PostSubject: Re: Matt does telephone interview on TV Land's Myths and Legends   Matt does telephone interview on TV Land's Myths and Legends EmptyThu Feb 22, 2007 9:22 pm

I wouldn't mind seeing it. I wonder if it is playing in Canada or will I have to look for it on American ones. Do you guys know if it is on YouTube?

Matt does telephone interview on TV Land's Myths and Legends MarilynKeeper Matt does telephone interview on TV Land's Myths and Legends Bookclub2
Back to top Go down
ChristinaAL
Little House Lady
Little House Lady
ChristinaAL

PostSubject: Re: Matt does telephone interview on TV Land's Myths and Legends   Matt does telephone interview on TV Land's Myths and Legends EmptyThu Feb 22, 2007 10:12 pm

LIWnut wrote:
I wouldn't mind seeing it. I wonder if it is playing in Canada or will I have to look for it on American ones. Do you guys know if it is on YouTube?

I haven't seen it yet, on TV or YouTube, but I'm really hoping to see it one of those places soon! LOL. I look periodly on YouTube but so far no luck Yawn

Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

PostSubject: Re: Matt does telephone interview on TV Land's Myths and Legends   Matt does telephone interview on TV Land's Myths and Legends EmptyFri Feb 23, 2007 8:31 pm

My friend who lives near me said it was on 4 times in one hour on the CW.

Beckie

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
ChristinaAL
Little House Lady
Little House Lady
ChristinaAL

PostSubject: Re: Matt does telephone interview on TV Land's Myths and Legends   Matt does telephone interview on TV Land's Myths and Legends EmptyFri Feb 23, 2007 9:25 pm

I usually watch 7th Heaven on The CW Sunday nights so maybe I'll try catching the commercial there, LOL.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Matt does telephone interview on TV Land's Myths and Legends   Matt does telephone interview on TV Land's Myths and Legends Empty

Back to top Go down

Matt does telephone interview on TV Land's Myths and Legends
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next