Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Matt does telephone interview on TV Land's Myths and Legends

Go down 
+7
Misti
LIWnut
Savannah
Carol
brenda_m
ChristinaAL
HarrisonCrosby4387
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

Number of posts : 8665
Mood : Matt does telephone interview on TV Land's Myths and Legends - Page 2 Happy010

Matt does telephone interview on TV Land's Myths and Legends - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matt does telephone interview on TV Land's Myths and Legends   Matt does telephone interview on TV Land's Myths and Legends - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 23, 2007 10:56 pm

I caught it on tape. Will post when I can! :sillySmiley:

Matt does telephone interview on TV Land's Myths and Legends - Page 2 Horses10
Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

Number of posts : 8665
Mood : Matt does telephone interview on TV Land's Myths and Legends - Page 2 Happy010

PostSubject: Re: Matt does telephone interview on TV Land's Myths and Legends   Matt does telephone interview on TV Land's Myths and Legends - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 24, 2007 12:42 am

Okay, here it is. Wave

View Video Clip

Matt does telephone interview on TV Land's Myths and Legends - Page 2 Horses10
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

Number of posts : 4828
Mood : Matt does telephone interview on TV Land's Myths and Legends - Page 2 Happy011

PostSubject: Re: Matt does telephone interview on TV Land's Myths and Legends   Matt does telephone interview on TV Land's Myths and Legends - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 24, 2007 6:01 pm

ChristinaAL wrote:
I usually watch 7th Heaven on The CW Sunday nights so maybe I'll try catching the commercial there, LOL.

I hope that gets you to see it. :)

Beckie

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
ChristinaAL
Little House Lady
Little House Lady
ChristinaAL

Number of posts : 2761

PostSubject: Re: Matt does telephone interview on TV Land's Myths and Legends   Matt does telephone interview on TV Land's Myths and Legends - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 25, 2007 2:34 am

MatthewLabyorteauxmylove wrote:
ChristinaAL wrote:
I usually watch 7th Heaven on The CW Sunday nights so maybe I'll try catching the commercial there, LOL.

I hope that gets you to see it. :)

Beckie

Me too! LOL don't worry, you'll be the first to know hwen I do grinsmiley

Matt does telephone interview on TV Land's Myths and Legends - Page 2 ChristinaKeeper2 Matt does telephone interview on TV Land's Myths and Legends - Page 2 10bChristina

"It is still best to be honest and truthful; to make the most of what we have; to be happy with simple pleasures and to be cheerful and have courage when things go wrong."
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

Mood : Matt does telephone interview on TV Land's Myths and Legends - Page 2 Happy011

PostSubject: Re: Matt does telephone interview on TV Land's Myths and Legends   Matt does telephone interview on TV Land's Myths and Legends - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 25, 2007 2:44 pm

grinsmiley Oh I have some good news!!!! Brenda said she uploaded it to youtube, but it has no sound. She gave me the link, but it says it's still being processed. :unsure:

Beckie

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
ChristinaAL
Little House Lady
Little House Lady
ChristinaAL

PostSubject: Re: Matt does telephone interview on TV Land's Myths and Legends   Matt does telephone interview on TV Land's Myths and Legends - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 25, 2007 11:22 pm

*squeal* Awesome! I've been searching YouTube but haven't found it yet. Now that someone has uploaded it I'll finally get to see it! Cheer Thanks for uploading it Brenda :) Can you post the link when it's ready?

Matt does telephone interview on TV Land's Myths and Legends - Page 2 ChristinaKeeper2 Matt does telephone interview on TV Land's Myths and Legends - Page 2 10bChristina

"It is still best to be honest and truthful; to make the most of what we have; to be happy with simple pleasures and to be cheerful and have courage when things go wrong."

Last edited by on Tue Feb 27, 2007 1:11 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

PostSubject: Re: Matt does telephone interview on TV Land's Myths and Legends   Matt does telephone interview on TV Land's Myths and Legends - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 25, 2007 11:26 pm

grinsmiley So you don't have to wait in suspense for it to show here it is. It doesn't have sound, but that's a ok by me. grinsmiley

<object><param></param><param></param></object>

Beckie

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Matt does telephone interview on TV Land's Myths and Legends   Matt does telephone interview on TV Land's Myths and Legends - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 26, 2007 4:04 am

Carol wrote:
Okay, here it is. Wave

View Video Clip

Wave waooooou! ! ! very good the video! c ' is the first
time that I see it; superb and to review those
who have leave us and d ' to hear their ways
c ' is immence! Carol; very very good, I have keep him in my PC
I often go the visionner, thank you Wave Thumbsup :CoolSign:
Back to top Go down
ChristinaAL
Little House Lady
Little House Lady
ChristinaAL

PostSubject: Re: Matt does telephone interview on TV Land's Myths and Legends   Matt does telephone interview on TV Land's Myths and Legends - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 27, 2007 1:12 am

Oops. I thought you meant the commercial. I guess I'll be in suspense for that awhile longer, LOL.

Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

PostSubject: Re: Matt does telephone interview on TV Land's Myths and Legends   Matt does telephone interview on TV Land's Myths and Legends - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 27, 2007 11:52 am

Huh?

Oh My friend found this article with a pic of Matt and a few other celebs from last March, and OMG, he looks so adorable!!!!! I can't stop thinking about it. He looked so darn hot and sexy!!! He is dressed really sexy too. It took my breath away!!! Also when I watched the Matt commercial on tv I had to fan myself and got out of breath. Love Love I got it BAD for him, lol. But I don't care, I love him!!! Love grinsmiley

Beckie

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
ChristinaAL
Little House Lady
Little House Lady
ChristinaAL

PostSubject: Re: Matt does telephone interview on TV Land's Myths and Legends   Matt does telephone interview on TV Land's Myths and Legends - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2007 5:00 pm

Nevermind - I think I was looking at something else when I thought I was here. :blonde: LOL!

He looks great! Thanks for uploading it :)

Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

PostSubject: Re: Matt does telephone interview on TV Land's Myths and Legends   Matt does telephone interview on TV Land's Myths and Legends - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2007 6:22 pm

Your welcome! grinsmiley He looks great as always huh? Love I heard his Sudafed PE commercial twice today on the radio!!!! I couldn't contain myself, lol. happy1

Beckie

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
ChristinaAL
Little House Lady
Little House Lady
ChristinaAL

PostSubject: Re: Matt does telephone interview on TV Land's Myths and Legends   Matt does telephone interview on TV Land's Myths and Legends - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2007 1:45 am

I'm very glad that he's still active in the business somehow, it was such awhile that we didn't hear anything from him, now all this excitement! I keep hoping one day he'll pop up in an episode of some weekly show. Cloud 9

Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

PostSubject: Re: Matt does telephone interview on TV Land's Myths and Legends   Matt does telephone interview on TV Land's Myths and Legends - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2007 9:27 pm

I am glad he is still in the biz somehow too. I wish he'd do more commercials!!! grinsmiley

Beckie

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Matt does telephone interview on TV Land's Myths and Legends   Matt does telephone interview on TV Land's Myths and Legends - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2007 2:11 am

Thanks for sharing that Myths interview!!! Very interesting!!
If I remember correctly, wasn't the Ingalls house burned by a wildfire a few years ago? Which was such a shame.....

Hehe Beckie, thanks for showing that commercial of Matt! I remember seeing it on the CW now. But now that I'm actually looking for the commercial, they never air it! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

Number of posts : 4112

PostSubject: Re: Matt does telephone interview on TV Land's Myths and Legends   Matt does telephone interview on TV Land's Myths and Legends - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2007 10:40 am

ChristinaAL wrote:
Oops. I thought you meant the commercial. I guess I'll be in suspense for that awhile longer, LOL.

I'm with you, Christina! I thought the clip on this thread was of the Sudafed commercial until I played it and saw it was the of the "Urban Myths & Legends" clip.

Matt does telephone interview on TV Land's Myths and Legends - Page 2 HummerMatt does telephone interview on TV Land's Myths and Legends - Page 2 MistiKeeperMatt does telephone interview on TV Land's Myths and Legends - Page 2 Bookclub5Matt does telephone interview on TV Land's Myths and Legends - Page 2 Rose
"I would fight for you - I'd lie for you - walk the wire for you - ya I'd die for you..."
Back to top Go down
ChristinaAL
Little House Lady
Little House Lady
ChristinaAL

PostSubject: Re: Matt does telephone interview on TV Land's Myths and Legends   Matt does telephone interview on TV Land's Myths and Legends - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 10, 2007 3:19 pm

Misti wrote:
ChristinaAL wrote:

I'm with you, Christina! I thought the clip on this thread was of the Sudafed commercial until I played it and saw it was the of the "Urban Myths & Legends" clip.

LOL, I'm glad I'm not the only one! grinsmiley

Back to top Go down
ChristinaAL
Little House Lady
Little House Lady
ChristinaAL

PostSubject: Re: Matt does telephone interview on TV Land's Myths and Legends   Matt does telephone interview on TV Land's Myths and Legends - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 10, 2007 3:20 pm

Elaine11 wrote:
Thanks for sharing that Myths interview!!! Very interesting!!
If I remember correctly, wasn't the Ingalls house burned by a wildfire a few years ago? Which was such a shame.....

Hehe Beckie, thanks for showing that commercial of Matt! I remember seeing it on the CW now. But now that I'm actually looking for the commercial, they never air it! Laughing

I remember this also. Something about the only thing not burned was a tree wheere ML carved his and his wife (Cindy's) initials?

Back to top Go down
LHDaisy
New Pioneer
New Pioneer
LHDaisy

Number of posts : 277

PostSubject: Re: Matt does telephone interview on TV Land's Myths and Legends   Matt does telephone interview on TV Land's Myths and Legends - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 11, 2007 10:28 am

Thank you SOO much Carol for posting that video!! I'm sooo glad I got to see it too :woohooo:
Back to top Go down
Juliane
New Pioneer
New Pioneer
Juliane

Number of posts : 38

PostSubject: Re: Matt does telephone interview on TV Land's Myths and Legends   Matt does telephone interview on TV Land's Myths and Legends - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 9:20 am

Carol wrote:
Okay, here it is. Wave

omg. Many years later, but still many thanks. Bliss grinsmiley I've never seen before, and I think I have no chance to watch this here in Germany.
very nice. Thumbsup

I'm not the signature, I'm just the cleaning lady.  Matt does telephone interview on TV Land's Myths and Legends - Page 2 8
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/groups/120327534732349/
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : Matt does telephone interview on TV Land's Myths and Legends - Page 2 Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: Matt does telephone interview on TV Land's Myths and Legends   Matt does telephone interview on TV Land's Myths and Legends - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 1:59 pm

I'm just a few years late for this thread. HeeHee

Well, as much as I like Matt (I love the character of Albert too, Juliane), I was most intrigued with this little tidbit....

MattLabMyLove wrote:
I just saw it too!!!! I knew Melora Hardin was on The Office. But I never really watched the show. But it is a huge hit. It was so cool hearing Matt talk and that they showed some pics of him while he was speaking! :woohooo: grinsmiley I am glad you got to see it too Christina!

Beckie

I had NO idea that Melora Hardin is Belinda!! thud I am a huge fan of The Office and never realized this! I HAVE to watch the" Look Back" episode now! She certainly grew into a beautiful woman. And she is SO funny!!!

Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Matt does telephone interview on TV Land's Myths and Legends - Page 2 Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54428

PostSubject: Re: Matt does telephone interview on TV Land's Myths and Legends   Matt does telephone interview on TV Land's Myths and Legends - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 2:07 pm

Oh my gosh, Amy!! Thanks for bumping this...When you commented about her, I did a Google search. She looked SO familiar to me - but not because she'd played Belinda. It was more recent, but I couldn't place where I'd seen her...So I checked her IMDB page out, and she played Adrian's (deceased) wife Trudy on the series Monk! She is a beautiful lady. And I'd had no idea until this thread that "Trudy" had been on LHOTP!
Back to top Go down
Juliane
New Pioneer
New Pioneer
Juliane

PostSubject: Re: Matt does telephone interview on TV Land's Myths and Legends   Matt does telephone interview on TV Land's Myths and Legends - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 2:54 pm

melora hardin only I know, from little house. have the office or monk, never seen.
But I am happy always find something "new" about Matt. so thanks again. Matt does telephone interview on TV Land's Myths and Legends - Page 2 70708

I'm not the signature, I'm just the cleaning lady.  Matt does telephone interview on TV Land's Myths and Legends - Page 2 8
Back to top Go down
Vanesa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Vanesa

Number of posts : 5136
Mood : Matt does telephone interview on TV Land's Myths and Legends - Page 2 Bokmal10

PostSubject: Re: Matt does telephone interview on TV Land's Myths and Legends   Matt does telephone interview on TV Land's Myths and Legends - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 5:21 pm

Juliane wrote:
Carol wrote:
Okay, here it is. Wave

omg. Many years later, but still many thanks. Bliss grinsmiley I've never seen before, and I think I have no chance to watch this here in Germany.
very nice. Thumbsup

Nor here, in Argentina...even if LHOTP fans really a lot in our country. No

Vanesa.

Matt does telephone interview on TV Land's Myths and Legends - Page 2 Vanesa10
Back to top Go down
Juliane
New Pioneer
New Pioneer
Juliane

PostSubject: Re: Matt does telephone interview on TV Land's Myths and Legends   Matt does telephone interview on TV Land's Myths and Legends - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 7:06 pm

shame that something like this is not shown here. But now I have it so, may look through the forum. Matt does telephone interview on TV Land's Myths and Legends - Page 2 773783

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Matt does telephone interview on TV Land's Myths and Legends   Matt does telephone interview on TV Land's Myths and Legends - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Matt does telephone interview on TV Land's Myths and Legends
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next