Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What Would You Do If.......

Go down 
+29
Misti
bethandmanly
Trixie
Teresa
Gin
Ryder
Alice
flatbroke
EllieJane
Prairie Wind
georgiagirl1993
david
edwina
Farmer Girl
Melissa
emilyanneoftheprairie
RoseRed
HarrisonCrosby4387
Rob
Lily
LIWnut
LM
Debbie
JW
pamh36
Rhonda
Carol
ChristinaAL
Savannah
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
Kristina
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Kristina

Number of posts : 7865
Mood : What Would You Do If....... - Page 40 Bokmal10

What Would You Do If....... - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Would You Do If.......   What Would You Do If....... - Page 40 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 4:19 pm

I would try to follow them!

what would you do if you woke up, but you were sleeping in your front yard instead of your home?
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
What Would You Do If....... - Page 40 Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54428
Mood : What Would You Do If....... - Page 40 Happy010

PostSubject: Re: What Would You Do If.......   What Would You Do If....... - Page 40 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 7:22 pm

I guess I'd be glad that I was at least on my own front lawn and not someone else's. batEyes

WWYDI nobody could open your emails no matter what email account you used to send them?
Back to top Go down
Alice
On The African Savanna
On The African Savanna
Alice

Number of posts : 10766

PostSubject: Re: What Would You Do If.......   What Would You Do If....... - Page 40 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 12:36 am

Call and ask them what's going on.

WWYDI you were expecting a very important phone call, but some unknown person keeps calling you and hanging up?

Spring is finally here, the lovely pink blooms on the "spray" tree outside my window are gone leaving a beautiful willow.
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Savannah

PostSubject: Re: What Would You Do If.......   What Would You Do If....... - Page 40 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 10:01 pm

Stop answering the phone, and screen the calls through my answering machine.

WWYDI you opened your refrigerator and found pig eyes in a jar on the shelf? (Science project. It happened to my Grandma. :Hahaha: )
Back to top Go down
JW
Isaiah Edwards
Isaiah Edwards
JW

Number of posts : 9016
Mood : What Would You Do If....... - Page 40 Happy011

PostSubject: Re: What Would You Do If.......   What Would You Do If....... - Page 40 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 11:41 pm

Throw them Out lol

WWYDI: A Person you had never seen before thought you were his Brother or Sister?

What Would You Do If....... - Page 40 Jacobk10What Would You Do If....... - Page 40 Jacob210
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Savannah

PostSubject: Re: What Would You Do If.......   What Would You Do If....... - Page 40 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 2:10 pm

Huh? How odd....I thought I had replied to this one! But the answer isn't there. I must be losing my mind. (No comments are necessary from the wise guys.)

I wouldn't worry too much. Once they found out what a snore I am, they'd move on to more interesting targets. batEyes

WWYDI you were given the opportunity to travel throughout Europe, but your companion would be a bad tempered, ornery grouch? Would you go, or stay home?
Back to top Go down
Alice
On The African Savanna
On The African Savanna
Alice

PostSubject: Re: What Would You Do If.......   What Would You Do If....... - Page 40 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 7:36 pm

I would still go, as long as he/she was paying for it.

WWYDI you got locked in a zoo overnight and had to listen to the animals growl and roar.

Spring is finally here, the lovely pink blooms on the "spray" tree outside my window are gone leaving a beautiful willow.
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Savannah

PostSubject: Re: What Would You Do If.......   What Would You Do If....... - Page 40 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 8:05 pm

The sounds wouldn't bother me so much as the smells would. batEyes I'm one of those loopy people who would love to pet a lion, or stroke a tiger.....and I love the sounds that the animals make.

WWYDI you had two important appointments at the same time, and neither one could be rescheduled? Blue
Back to top Go down
JW
Isaiah Edwards
Isaiah Edwards
JW

PostSubject: Re: What Would You Do If.......   What Would You Do If....... - Page 40 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 9:25 pm

I would have to choose which one i should go to then then Later Probally Regret that i went the one i did

WWYDI: You Woke up and a Monkey was in your House?

What Would You Do If....... - Page 40 Jacobk10What Would You Do If....... - Page 40 Jacob210
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Savannah

PostSubject: Re: What Would You Do If.......   What Would You Do If....... - Page 40 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 9:32 pm

Laughing I'd train it to do the raking.

WWYDI your dog ate all of your chocolate. (It doesn't make her sick - so you don't have to worry about that part. batEyes)
Back to top Go down
Gin
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Gin

Number of posts : 5920
Mood : What Would You Do If....... - Page 40 Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: What Would You Do If.......   What Would You Do If....... - Page 40 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 9:41 am

I would be mad, because I LOVE chocolate!

WWYDI Your mailman started leaving your mail in the birdhouse instead of the mailbox?

What Would You Do If....... - Page 40 Project2

It is the lack of Christianity that has  brought us where we are. Not a lack of churches or religious forms but of the real thing in our hearts.  LIW.....Words From a Fearless Heart
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Savannah

PostSubject: Re: What Would You Do If.......   What Would You Do If....... - Page 40 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 10:33 am

(I was mad, Gin! I couldn't eat it over the weekend because I was sick - but I was looking forward to eating it once I was better. It's a good thing I love that dog!)

If my mailman started leaving my mail in the birdhouse?? :Hahaha: I'd think she had totally flipped her lid. But, since it's close to my back door, I wouldn't care too much. So long as the birds didn't "autograph" my letters. batEyes

WWYDI you turned into an ornery grouch who scared everyone off with your grumpy, snappish attitude?
Back to top Go down
JW
Isaiah Edwards
Isaiah Edwards
JW

PostSubject: Re: What Would You Do If.......   What Would You Do If....... - Page 40 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 10:55 am

Try to Change

WWYDI: You Got Snow all Summer?

Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Savannah

PostSubject: Re: What Would You Do If.......   What Would You Do If....... - Page 40 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 4:42 pm

Hmm. That might be a bit much, even for me. I'd pray that God would send some warmer weather so the crops could grow.

WWYDI you fell asleep every time someone spoke to you?
Back to top Go down
Gin
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Gin

Number of posts : 5920
Mood : What Would You Do If....... - Page 40 Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: What Would You Do If.......   What Would You Do If....... - Page 40 EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 7:20 pm

Not sure...guess someone would have to take over and take me to the doctor. :sleep:

WWYDI Your frig yelled at you everytime you opened the door? affraid

What Would You Do If....... - Page 40 Project2

It is the lack of Christianity that has  brought us where we are. Not a lack of churches or religious forms but of the real thing in our hearts.  LIW.....Words From a Fearless Heart
Back to top Go down
Alice
On The African Savanna
On The African Savanna
Alice

PostSubject: Re: What Would You Do If.......   What Would You Do If....... - Page 40 EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 7:38 pm

Since I open the door quite often to get ice water, I would have to put up with it.

WWYDI your bank told you that you have a zero balance?

-------

https://lhotp.editboard.com/viewtopic.forum?t=4049

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Would You Do If.......   What Would You Do If....... - Page 40 Empty

Back to top Go down

What Would You Do If.......
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Little House on the Prairie :: The Prairie Playground :: Games Corner-
Jump to: