Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Josh Headin' Out for Prom

Go down 
+6
Misti
bethandmanly
Savannah
JW
Teresa
Rhonda
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

Number of posts : 21172
Mood : Josh Headin' Out for Prom Purple2

Josh Headin' Out for Prom Empty
PostSubject: Josh Headin' Out for Prom   Josh Headin' Out for Prom EmptySat Apr 19, 2008 8:33 pm

My baby, heading out to his senior prom........He will graduate May 16, 2008!! bawling

Josh Headin' Out for Prom JakeJosh084 Josh Headin' Out for Prom JakeJosh085

Josh Headin' Out for Prom Rhonda10Josh Headin' Out for Prom Lauram10
CANCER FREE!!!  April 9, 1998-April 9, 2023-I AM A SURVIVOR!!!
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

Number of posts : 5286
Mood : Josh Headin' Out for Prom Happy010

PostSubject: Re: Josh Headin' Out for Prom   Josh Headin' Out for Prom EmptySat Apr 19, 2008 8:44 pm

He looks very handsome, Rhonda. He also looks a bit serious.........he must be nervous. LOL!! Or.........he's annoyed that his mother is taking pictures of him. LOL!

Josh Headin' Out for Prom TeresaKeeper
Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

PostSubject: Re: Josh Headin' Out for Prom   Josh Headin' Out for Prom EmptySat Apr 19, 2008 8:45 pm

Teresa wrote:
Or.........he's annoyed that his mother is taking pictures of him. LOL!

Thumbsup That's it, you nailed it on the head!!! ROTFL

Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

Number of posts : 5286

PostSubject: Re: Josh Headin' Out for Prom   Josh Headin' Out for Prom EmptySat Apr 19, 2008 8:59 pm

LOL!!!!!!!!! I'm sure that he forbid you to take any with him and his date.

Josh Headin' Out for Prom TeresaKeeper
Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

PostSubject: Re: Josh Headin' Out for Prom   Josh Headin' Out for Prom EmptySat Apr 19, 2008 9:03 pm

He went STAG!!! He and a bunch of his friends met up at Taco Bell, then headed to the prom............they said they can flirt with everyone else's dates and not worry about a big blow up fight with a girlfriend!! :Hahaha:

Back to top Go down
JW
Isaiah Edwards
Isaiah Edwards
JW

Number of posts : 9016
Mood : Josh Headin' Out for Prom Happy011

PostSubject: Re: Josh Headin' Out for Prom   Josh Headin' Out for Prom EmptySat Apr 19, 2008 9:12 pm

Lol Rhonda grinsmiley Very Nice Pictuer he does't to happy though lol Laughing

Josh Headin' Out for Prom Jacobk10Josh Headin' Out for Prom Jacob210
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Josh Headin' Out for Prom Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54428

PostSubject: Re: Josh Headin' Out for Prom   Josh Headin' Out for Prom EmptySat Apr 19, 2008 9:55 pm

Rhonda, Josh looks so much like you! (And yes, I can see the "Let's get this over with" look on his face as you're taking his pics! :Hahaha: )

What great pictures! Thanks for sharing with us!
Back to top Go down
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva
bethandmanly

Number of posts : 7600
Mood : Josh Headin' Out for Prom Bokmal10

PostSubject: Re: Josh Headin' Out for Prom   Josh Headin' Out for Prom EmptySat Apr 19, 2008 9:58 pm

Great photos Rhonda. My son is serious in all his pictures too. Would it kill them to crack a smile every once in a while. LOL!

Keeper photo KeeperofAlmanzosHat-1.jpg
Back to top Go down
http://ccmalandrinos.com/
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

Number of posts : 4112

PostSubject: Re: Josh Headin' Out for Prom   Josh Headin' Out for Prom EmptySat Apr 19, 2008 10:04 pm

Rhonda wrote:
Teresa wrote:
Or.........he's annoyed that his mother is taking pictures of him. LOL!

Thumbsup That's it, you nailed it on the head!!! ROTFL

Great picture, Rhonda! grinsmiley Damis was the same way...humoring me so he could leave already! Don't our guys look good, dressed to the nines? Love

Josh Headin' Out for Prom HummerJosh Headin' Out for Prom MistiKeeperJosh Headin' Out for Prom Bookclub5Josh Headin' Out for Prom Rose
"I would fight for you - I'd lie for you - walk the wire for you - ya I'd die for you..."
Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

PostSubject: Re: Josh Headin' Out for Prom   Josh Headin' Out for Prom EmptyMon Apr 21, 2008 2:06 pm

I did manage to get one smile in........can't remember what I said, but he did crack a smile. Whistle

Josh Headin' Out for Prom JakeJosh087

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Josh Headin' Out for Prom   Josh Headin' Out for Prom EmptyMon Apr 28, 2008 9:57 am

Josh looks so handsome. How was his night?
Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

PostSubject: Re: Josh Headin' Out for Prom   Josh Headin' Out for Prom EmptyMon Apr 28, 2008 3:16 pm

He was bored to death.....so much so, he kept text messaging me!!! LOL Josh Headin' Out for Prom 23_50_1

Back to top Go down
JW
Isaiah Edwards
Isaiah Edwards
JW

Number of posts : 9016
Mood : Josh Headin' Out for Prom Happy011

PostSubject: Re: Josh Headin' Out for Prom   Josh Headin' Out for Prom EmptyMon Apr 28, 2008 9:30 pm

lol Rhonda Laughing

Josh Headin' Out for Prom Jacobk10Josh Headin' Out for Prom Jacob210
Back to top Go down
pamh36
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
pamh36

Number of posts : 5900

PostSubject: Re: Josh Headin' Out for Prom   Josh Headin' Out for Prom EmptyWed Apr 30, 2008 8:29 am

He looks so handsome in his tux, and grown-up! Why do they have to grow-up so fast? bawling

I'm sorry he didn't have a better time.

Josh Headin' Out for Prom PamKeeper
Back to top Go down
flatbroke
Man of Constant Sorrow
Man of Constant Sorrow
flatbroke

Number of posts : 2648
Mood : Josh Headin' Out for Prom Party010

PostSubject: Re: Josh Headin' Out for Prom   Josh Headin' Out for Prom EmptyWed Apr 30, 2008 1:21 pm

Rhonda wrote:
He went STAG!!! He and a bunch of his friends met up at Taco Bell, then headed to the prom............they said they can flirt with everyone else's dates and not worry about a big blow up fight with a girlfriend!! :Hahaha:

Good call.

Great pic. He looks like he's ready to rumble. That's cool.

Chicks dig that.
Back to top Go down
ChristinaAL
Little House Lady
Little House Lady
ChristinaAL

Number of posts : 2761

PostSubject: Re: Josh Headin' Out for Prom   Josh Headin' Out for Prom EmptySun May 11, 2008 2:08 pm

flatbroke wrote:
Rhonda wrote:

Good call.

I agree, skip the drama. ROTFL He looks so handsome, Rhonda! And you said he graduates May 16th, same day as me! Only mine's from college. I'll be thinking of you guys when I'm getting my diploma! :)

Josh Headin' Out for Prom ChristinaKeeper2 Josh Headin' Out for Prom 10bChristina

"It is still best to be honest and truthful; to make the most of what we have; to be happy with simple pleasures and to be cheerful and have courage when things go wrong."
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : Josh Headin' Out for Prom Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: Josh Headin' Out for Prom   Josh Headin' Out for Prom EmptyWed May 14, 2008 8:21 am

Ugh...yet another thread I've missed! I'm sorry I've been neglecting this section Rhonda! Good for Josh going stag!! Brendan's senior prom was last Friday and he didn't go. I was really upset about it, but I know I can't push it. Blue He ended up getting together with a bunch of friends and having a good night, but I'm just sorry he didn't have that experience. Josh looks fabulous! Oh, where have the years gone?!?! Our babies!!! bawling

Christina, so cool that you're graduating college!! You must be SOOOOO excited to have it all over with!! Congrats!!! Cheer

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
ChristinaAL
Little House Lady
Little House Lady
ChristinaAL

Number of posts : 2761

PostSubject: Re: Josh Headin' Out for Prom   Josh Headin' Out for Prom EmptyWed May 14, 2008 6:05 pm

Amy wrote:
Ugh...yet another thread I've missed! I'm sorry I've been neglecting this section Rhonda! Good for Josh going stag!! Brendan's senior prom was last Friday and he didn't go. I was really upset about it, but I know I can't push it. Blue He ended up getting together with a bunch of friends and having a good night, but I'm just sorry he didn't have that experience. Josh looks fabulous! Oh, where have the years gone?!?! Our babies!!! bawling

Christina, so cool that you're graduating college!! You must be SOOOOO excited to have it all over with!! Congrats!!! Cheer

...and relieved that I don't have to do it anymore! :Hahaha: But, thank you very much {{hugs}} grinsmiley

Josh Headin' Out for Prom ChristinaKeeper2 Josh Headin' Out for Prom 10bChristina

"It is still best to be honest and truthful; to make the most of what we have; to be happy with simple pleasures and to be cheerful and have courage when things go wrong."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Josh Headin' Out for Prom   Josh Headin' Out for Prom Empty

Back to top Go down

Josh Headin' Out for Prom
Page 1 of 1