Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Maybe tomorrow...........

Go down 
+6
ChristinaAL
Farmer Girl
Savannah
flatbroke
Rhonda
pamh36
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
pamh36
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
pamh36

Number of posts : 5900

Maybe tomorrow........... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maybe tomorrow...........   Maybe tomorrow........... - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 29, 2008 8:26 pm

Thanks, Savannah.

Caeser is so little that he can't even eat with the darn thing on. So, we keep it off of him unless no one is around.

It's so funny, Tim was never a real big cat person. We've always had cats because I like them, and Tim tolerated them, but he was not one to pick them up and play with them. But he's been holding this cat, and he even called today because he was worried about Caeser since it was the first time he was going to be alone for a few hours, since I had to go to school. He said he almost came home from work on his lunch break just to check on the cat. Laughing

Maybe tomorrow........... - Page 2 PamKeeper
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Maybe tomorrow........... - Page 2 Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54428
Mood : Maybe tomorrow........... - Page 2 Happy010

PostSubject: Re: Maybe tomorrow...........   Maybe tomorrow........... - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 29, 2008 8:37 pm

Awwww, how sweet is that! Sounds like this little kitten has really won everyone's hearts.
Back to top Go down
flatbroke
Man of Constant Sorrow
Man of Constant Sorrow
flatbroke

Number of posts : 2648
Mood : Maybe tomorrow........... - Page 2 Party010

PostSubject: Re: Maybe tomorrow...........   Maybe tomorrow........... - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 29, 2008 9:33 pm

Anybody want a kitten? I have four to find a home for.
Back to top Go down
Lily
"Beautiful Life"
Maybe tomorrow........... - Page 2 LilyRank2
Lily

Number of posts : 6784
Mood : Maybe tomorrow........... - Page 2 Vianne10

PostSubject: Re: Maybe tomorrow...........   Maybe tomorrow........... - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 29, 2008 10:12 pm

Awww Pam, Congratulations on your new addition to your family. Caeser is one lucky kitten to have a loving home from you guys. I hope he feels better from an eye infection.

"Within the heart of every stray, lies the singular desire to be loved."
Back to top Go down
pamh36
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
pamh36

PostSubject: Re: Maybe tomorrow...........   Maybe tomorrow........... - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 30, 2008 8:21 am

flatbroke wrote:
Anybody want a kitten? I have four to find a home for.

Can you mail one to Michigan? Laughing

Thanks Lily. The poor little guy hates getting his medicine. Kelsey and I are both all scratched up. :haha:

Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : Maybe tomorrow........... - Page 2 Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: Maybe tomorrow...........   Maybe tomorrow........... - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 30, 2008 8:31 am

Aw that's so cute about Tim! Sorry to hear about little Caesars eye infection though. Blue I wish we could get a cat/kitten....my older son is allergic to certain cats, and unfortunately you just never know until you get them home which cat he'll react to! He is fine around my mom's long haired cat, but can't stand to be near her short-haired. You'd think it would be the other way around, but I've learned that it's the saliva that people are allergic too, not the hair? Man, I would LOVE a cat though!

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
pamh36
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
pamh36

PostSubject: Re: Maybe tomorrow...........   Maybe tomorrow........... - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 30, 2008 8:34 am

Tim just called to check up on Caeser. :haha: It reminds me of when the kids were little and he used to call and check on them all the time.

Tim's allergic to cats too, lol. But he's the opposite of your son, it's the long-haired cats that bothers him. I heard it was the dander? Who knows. Maybe it can be both saliva or dander.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Maybe tomorrow...........   Maybe tomorrow........... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Maybe tomorrow...........
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2