Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

You were there.....And you.....and you....

Go down 
+10
pamh36
Misti
Rhonda
Lily
Teresa
Carol
Rob
Amy
Farmer Girl
Savannah
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Coach Jon
Frontier Traveler
Frontier Traveler
Coach Jon

Number of posts : 465
Location : The Harriet Oleson Institute for the Advancement of Blind Children

You were there.....And you.....and you.... - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: You were there.....And you.....and you....   You were there.....And you.....and you.... - Page 5 EmptySat May 10, 2008 8:29 pm

I don't know... now that I got people picturing me as Luke Sims, I'm wondering if I should alter their perception of me. Huh?

You were there.....And you.....and you.... - Page 5 NelliesRestaurantAdvertisement
"Only if you've been in the deepest valley can you ever know how magnificent it is to be on the highest mountain."
Back to top Go down
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

Number of posts : 4112
Mood : You were there.....And you.....and you.... - Page 5 Happy010

PostSubject: Re: You were there.....And you.....and you....   You were there.....And you.....and you.... - Page 5 EmptySat May 10, 2008 8:30 pm

Chicken!...uh oh, wrong thread, huh? Cool

You were there.....And you.....and you.... - Page 5 HummerYou were there.....And you.....and you.... - Page 5 MistiKeeperYou were there.....And you.....and you.... - Page 5 Bookclub5You were there.....And you.....and you.... - Page 5 Rose
"I would fight for you - I'd lie for you - walk the wire for you - ya I'd die for you..."
Back to top Go down
Coach Jon
Frontier Traveler
Frontier Traveler
Coach Jon

PostSubject: Re: You were there.....And you.....and you....   You were there.....And you.....and you.... - Page 5 EmptySat May 10, 2008 8:44 pm

Well I couldn't find the picture of me dressed as Duckie from a costume party, so I'll spare you of that one.

I'll probably post them tomorrow if I get my hands on that camera.

You were there.....And you.....and you.... - Page 5 NelliesRestaurantAdvertisement
"Only if you've been in the deepest valley can you ever know how magnificent it is to be on the highest mountain."
Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

Number of posts : 8665
Mood : You were there.....And you.....and you.... - Page 5 Happy010

PostSubject: Re: You were there.....And you.....and you....   You were there.....And you.....and you.... - Page 5 EmptyMon May 12, 2008 4:23 pm

Misti wrote:
I know he looked a heck of a lot better than Johnny Johnson! A monkey looked better than him! Cool

Johnny says that whoever talks bad about him, he'll have Mary throw a rock at them... as he's too lazy to pick up any rocks.... Laughing

But with the way Mary throws.... we can all relax.... so have no fear Misti... ROTFL

You were there.....And you.....and you.... - Page 5 Johnny3

You were there.....And you.....and you.... - Page 5 Horses10
Back to top Go down
Coach Jon
Frontier Traveler
Frontier Traveler
Coach Jon

PostSubject: Re: You were there.....And you.....and you....   You were there.....And you.....and you.... - Page 5 EmptyMon May 12, 2008 5:21 pm

Carol!!! ROTFL

That was great!

LOL

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You were there.....And you.....and you....   You were there.....And you.....and you.... - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

You were there.....And you.....and you....
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Little House on the Prairie :: Walnut Grove Community :: Town Gossip-
Jump to: