Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

You were there.....And you.....and you....

Go down 
+10
pamh36
Misti
Rhonda
Lily
Teresa
Carol
Rob
Amy
Farmer Girl
Savannah
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

Number of posts : 5286
Mood : You were there.....And you.....and you.... - Page 4 Happy010

You were there.....And you.....and you.... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: You were there.....And you.....and you....   You were there.....And you.....and you.... - Page 4 EmptySat May 10, 2008 6:33 pm

Well, when Larry and Rob get on a roll, and bring in Jacob to do their dirty work, it isn't easy being a woman on this forum either. LOL!!

You were there.....And you.....and you.... - Page 4 TeresaKeeper
Back to top Go down
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

Number of posts : 4112

PostSubject: Re: You were there.....And you.....and you....   You were there.....And you.....and you.... - Page 4 EmptySat May 10, 2008 6:58 pm

Teresa wrote:
Well, when Larry and Rob get on a roll, and bring in Jacob to do their dirty work, it isn't easy being a woman on this forum either. LOL!!

And now we have Jon to deal with....and he has fitted in frighteningly well! grinsmiley

You were there.....And you.....and you.... - Page 4 HummerYou were there.....And you.....and you.... - Page 4 MistiKeeperYou were there.....And you.....and you.... - Page 4 Bookclub5You were there.....And you.....and you.... - Page 4 Rose
"I would fight for you - I'd lie for you - walk the wire for you - ya I'd die for you..."
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: You were there.....And you.....and you....   You were there.....And you.....and you.... - Page 4 EmptySat May 10, 2008 7:01 pm

I wasn't going to go there, Misti.........but now that you brought it up. LOL!!

Back to top Go down
Coach Jon
Frontier Traveler
Frontier Traveler
Coach Jon

Number of posts : 465
Location : The Harriet Oleson Institute for the Advancement of Blind Children

PostSubject: Re: You were there.....And you.....and you....   You were there.....And you.....and you.... - Page 4 EmptySat May 10, 2008 7:08 pm

I don't know what you're talking about, because I'm an angel.

All people named Jonathan are angels.

Except for the ones with red hair and beards.

You were there.....And you.....and you.... - Page 4 NelliesRestaurantAdvertisement
"Only if you've been in the deepest valley can you ever know how magnificent it is to be on the highest mountain."
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: You were there.....And you.....and you....   You were there.....And you.....and you.... - Page 4 EmptySat May 10, 2008 7:10 pm

Are you kind of like a Johnny Johnson, Jon? LOL!!

Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
You were there.....And you.....and you.... - Page 4 Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54428

PostSubject: Re: You were there.....And you.....and you....   You were there.....And you.....and you.... - Page 4 EmptySat May 10, 2008 7:11 pm

:Hahaha: Teresa! You're full of fun tonight, aren't you!
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: You were there.....And you.....and you....   You were there.....And you.....and you.... - Page 4 EmptySat May 10, 2008 7:12 pm

I don't know, someone must have put a nickel in me.

Back to top Go down
Coach Jon
Frontier Traveler
Frontier Traveler
Coach Jon

PostSubject: Re: You were there.....And you.....and you....   You were there.....And you.....and you.... - Page 4 EmptySat May 10, 2008 7:18 pm

JOHNNY banghead JOHNSON?!?!?!?!?!

You were there.....And you.....and you.... - Page 4 NelliesRestaurantAdvertisement
"Only if you've been in the deepest valley can you ever know how magnificent it is to be on the highest mountain."
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: You were there.....And you.....and you....   You were there.....And you.....and you.... - Page 4 EmptySat May 10, 2008 7:19 pm

LOL!! He was a friendly guy, Jon.

Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
You were there.....And you.....and you.... - Page 4 Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54428

PostSubject: Re: You were there.....And you.....and you....   You were there.....And you.....and you.... - Page 4 EmptySat May 10, 2008 7:20 pm

That's true.......He was friendly - Of course.....he didn't have two brain cells to rub together! :unsure:
Back to top Go down
Coach Jon
Frontier Traveler
Frontier Traveler
Coach Jon

PostSubject: Re: You were there.....And you.....and you....   You were there.....And you.....and you.... - Page 4 EmptySat May 10, 2008 7:25 pm

I did go by Jonny at one time, many moons ago. Though I hate to disappoint you all: my last name isn't Johnson.

Back to top Go down
pamh36
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
pamh36

Number of posts : 5900

PostSubject: Re: You were there.....And you.....and you....   You were there.....And you.....and you.... - Page 4 EmptySat May 10, 2008 7:30 pm

Coach Jon wrote:
I did go by Jonny at one time, many moons ago. Though I hate to disappoint you all: my last name isn't Johnson.

That's okay. Now rather than picturing you as Adam, I'm picturing you as Johnny Johnson. Same last name or not. Laughing

You were there.....And you.....and you.... - Page 4 PamKeeper
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: You were there.....And you.....and you....   You were there.....And you.....and you.... - Page 4 EmptySat May 10, 2008 7:31 pm

LOL, Pam!! Sorry, Jon, I didn't mean to have everyone picturing you as Johnny Johnson..................or did I? LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down
Coach Jon
Frontier Traveler
Frontier Traveler
Coach Jon

PostSubject: Re: You were there.....And you.....and you....   You were there.....And you.....and you.... - Page 4 EmptySat May 10, 2008 7:36 pm

Well I suppose I may as well get used to it.

*kicks off shoes, puts on some overalls, and heads to the fishing hole*

Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: You were there.....And you.....and you....   You were there.....And you.....and you.... - Page 4 EmptySat May 10, 2008 7:40 pm

Okay, now that your shoes are off, we can also picture you as Luke Sims. LOL!!!!!!!!!! Which one would you rather be, Jon?

Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

Number of posts : 21172
Mood : You were there.....And you.....and you.... - Page 4 Purple2

PostSubject: Re: You were there.....And you.....and you....   You were there.....And you.....and you.... - Page 4 EmptySat May 10, 2008 7:42 pm

"Make her a WIDOW!" :Hahaha:

You were there.....And you.....and you.... - Page 4 Rhonda10You were there.....And you.....and you.... - Page 4 Lauram10
CANCER FREE!!!  April 9, 1998-April 9, 2023-I AM A SURVIVOR!!!
Back to top Go down
pamh36
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
pamh36

Number of posts : 5900

PostSubject: Re: You were there.....And you.....and you....   You were there.....And you.....and you.... - Page 4 EmptySat May 10, 2008 7:43 pm

Teresa wrote:
Okay, now that your shoes are off, we can also picture you as Luke Sims. LOL!!!!!!!!!! Which one would you rather be, Jon?

Teresa!!! ROTFL

You were there.....And you.....and you.... - Page 4 PamKeeper
Back to top Go down
Coach Jon
Frontier Traveler
Frontier Traveler
Coach Jon

PostSubject: Re: You were there.....And you.....and you....   You were there.....And you.....and you.... - Page 4 EmptySat May 10, 2008 7:55 pm

So THIS is who you are picturing Coach Jon as? Huh? ......

You were there.....And you.....and you.... - Page 4 Lukesims

Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

Number of posts : 21172
Mood : You were there.....And you.....and you.... - Page 4 Purple2

PostSubject: Re: You were there.....And you.....and you....   You were there.....And you.....and you.... - Page 4 EmptySat May 10, 2008 7:57 pm

Coach Jon wrote:
So THIS is who you are picturing Coach Jon as? Huh? ......

You were there.....And you.....and you.... - Page 4 Lukesims

Or who YOU are hoping we are picturing Coach Jon looking like!!! :haha:

You were there.....And you.....and you.... - Page 4 Rhonda10You were there.....And you.....and you.... - Page 4 Lauram10
CANCER FREE!!!  April 9, 1998-April 9, 2023-I AM A SURVIVOR!!!
Back to top Go down
Coach Jon
Frontier Traveler
Frontier Traveler
Coach Jon

PostSubject: Re: You were there.....And you.....and you....   You were there.....And you.....and you.... - Page 4 EmptySat May 10, 2008 7:59 pm

Actually I think that's Luke Hoskins, isn't it?

My pics are weird.

Back to top Go down
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

PostSubject: Re: You were there.....And you.....and you....   You were there.....And you.....and you.... - Page 4 EmptySat May 10, 2008 8:07 pm

We are still waiting for your picture in the appropriate section....Rob, we've given up on! grinsmiley

You were there.....And you.....and you.... - Page 4 HummerYou were there.....And you.....and you.... - Page 4 MistiKeeperYou were there.....And you.....and you.... - Page 4 Bookclub5You were there.....And you.....and you.... - Page 4 Rose
"I would fight for you - I'd lie for you - walk the wire for you - ya I'd die for you..."
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: You were there.....And you.....and you....   You were there.....And you.....and you.... - Page 4 EmptySat May 10, 2008 8:07 pm

You're going to want to go back to season 4, in the episode, "Here Come the Brides." There you will find the breathtaking, Luke Sims. LOL!!

Back to top Go down
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

PostSubject: Re: You were there.....And you.....and you....   You were there.....And you.....and you.... - Page 4 EmptySat May 10, 2008 8:12 pm

I know he looked a heck of a lot better than Johnny Johnson! A monkey looked better than him! Cool

Back to top Go down
Coach Jon
Frontier Traveler
Frontier Traveler
Coach Jon

PostSubject: Re: You were there.....And you.....and you....   You were there.....And you.....and you.... - Page 4 EmptySat May 10, 2008 8:13 pm

I went to high school with a Luke Sims who looked a lot like Luke Hoskins from the show. Hence why I always mix those two up.

Misti wrote:
We are still waiting for your picture in the appropriate section....

Uh... my dog ate it?

Well, I found a picture of me from 2005. But frankly it's got my 1980's-like hairstyle... which I don't have anymore. Let me see if I can borrow a camera tomorrow and then maybe share what I look like.

Enjoy your sight while you have it! ROTFL

Back to top Go down
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

PostSubject: Re: You were there.....And you.....and you....   You were there.....And you.....and you.... - Page 4 EmptySat May 10, 2008 8:18 pm

Heck, Jon! We don't care if its an 80's thing....post it! We won't laugh (much)! Post it and then post a newer one. We can't get Rob to give in so now we're gonna work on his "brother" YOU!!! grinsmiley

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You were there.....And you.....and you....   You were there.....And you.....and you.... - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

You were there.....And you.....and you....
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Little House on the Prairie :: Walnut Grove Community :: Town Gossip-
Jump to: