Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Chicken Poxs

Go down 
+11
Amy
bethandmanly
Misti
carolineingalls
pamh36
emilyanneoftheprairie
LIWnut
Coach Jon
Alice
Savannah
JW
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Farmer Girl
Li'l Miss Milk Maid
Li'l Miss Milk Maid
Farmer Girl

Number of posts : 2578
Mood : Chicken Poxs - Page 2 Goodsi10

Chicken Poxs - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chicken Poxs   Chicken Poxs - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 07, 2008 8:09 pm

How's your neice, Jacob?

Chicken Poxs - Page 2 FGKeeper

~ Home is the nicest word there is ~

Chicken Poxs - Page 2 Little
Back to top Go down
Honeybee
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Honeybee

Number of posts : 3565
Mood : Chicken Poxs - Page 2 Bokmal10

Chicken Poxs - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chicken Poxs   Chicken Poxs - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 10:01 pm

I got the chickenpox, when I was 6 or 7. I got it from the community pool. Because some mother, let her child enter the pool. (He was just getting over it.) Ranting
My mom use oatmeal, for my baths. Put the pink stuff, So I wouldn't itch. But, my older sister got the worse. She even had the chickenpox on her tongue. Ouch!! It was no fun for her. She couldn't eat solid foods. She had liquid diet. This was around Easter. My mom drop her off, at our late grandparents apartments (our mom's mom & step-dad) My grandma, watch my older sister. While the rest of the cousins, went over to my Aunt's apartment place. We hunt for Easter eggs, playing games & have fun.

So far, I only got 1 chickenpox. I heard, you can get the chickenpox again. Not sure, how common it is. I do not want get the shingles. OhMy

wootwoot
Back to top Go down

Chicken Poxs
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2