Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Alison Arngrim on TV land awards

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

Number of posts : 4112
Mood : Alison Arngrim on TV land awards Happy010

Alison Arngrim on TV land awards Empty
PostSubject: Alison Arngrim on TV land awards   Alison Arngrim on TV land awards EmptyMon Jun 09, 2008 10:19 pm

Thought you might all enjoy this! TV Land awards will air on June 15th. I'm gonna try & catch it!

Alison Arngrim dressed as Nellie Oleson from "Little House on the Prairie" to fly over the audience during the "TV Land Awards."

Alison Arngrim on TV land awards Nellie10

Alison Arngrim played the original mean girl Nellie Oleson on “Little House on the Prairie.”

Alison Arngrim on TV land awards Alison10

Alison Arngrim on TV land awards HummerAlison Arngrim on TV land awards MistiKeeperAlison Arngrim on TV land awards Bookclub5Alison Arngrim on TV land awards Rose
"I would fight for you - I'd lie for you - walk the wire for you - ya I'd die for you..."

Last edited by Misti on Mon Jun 09, 2008 10:29 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

Number of posts : 21171
Mood : Alison Arngrim on TV land awards Purple2

PostSubject: Re: Alison Arngrim on TV land awards   Alison Arngrim on TV land awards EmptyMon Jun 09, 2008 10:22 pm

Susie beat you to this......now, just gotta find where she put it........... Whistle

In the photo section...... Alison Arngrim

Alison Arngrim on TV land awards Rhonda10Alison Arngrim on TV land awards Lauram10
CANCER FREE!!!  April 9, 1998-April 9, 2023-I AM A SURVIVOR!!!
Back to top Go down
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

Number of posts : 4112
Mood : Alison Arngrim on TV land awards Happy010

PostSubject: Re: Alison Arngrim on TV land awards   Alison Arngrim on TV land awards EmptyMon Jun 09, 2008 10:31 pm

Sorry about that, Susie! I didn't run across it until this evening.:unsure:

They look like its gonna be a good awards show. I always enjoy seeing how people look now when I remember them from back then! grinsmiley

Alison Arngrim on TV land awards HummerAlison Arngrim on TV land awards MistiKeeperAlison Arngrim on TV land awards Bookclub5Alison Arngrim on TV land awards Rose
"I would fight for you - I'd lie for you - walk the wire for you - ya I'd die for you..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alison Arngrim on TV land awards   Alison Arngrim on TV land awards EmptyTue Jun 10, 2008 9:33 am

No big deal Misti. grinsmiley Trust me I've done it a few times. :unsure:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alison Arngrim on TV land awards   Alison Arngrim on TV land awards EmptyTue Jun 10, 2008 2:42 pm

coolie, always want to know what older nellie looked liked ROTFL
Back to top Go down
Gin
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Gin

Number of posts : 5920
Mood : Alison Arngrim on TV land awards Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: Alison Arngrim on TV land awards   Alison Arngrim on TV land awards EmptyThu Jun 12, 2008 3:27 pm

With those eyes she doesn't change. She is as perfect for the part now as she was in the 70's. She looks great.

Alison Arngrim on TV land awards Project2

It is the lack of Christianity that has  brought us where we are. Not a lack of churches or religious forms but of the real thing in our hearts.  LIW.....Words From a Fearless Heart
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alison Arngrim on TV land awards   Alison Arngrim on TV land awards Empty

Back to top Go down

Alison Arngrim on TV land awards
Page 1 of 1