Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

When will the rain stop?

Go down 
+10
ChristinaAL
Prairie Wind
Farmer Girl
Rhonda
Amy
Misti
Lily
pamh36
Savannah
Carol
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Prairie Dweller
Prairie Settler
Prairie Settler
Prairie Dweller

Number of posts : 853
Mood : When will the rain stop? - Page 2 Happy010

When will the rain stop? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: When will the rain stop?   When will the rain stop? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 17, 2008 11:17 am

They should suck up the flooded waters and transport them to California. :b

(Wish I could check out what you posted, Larry, but I have dial-up and also need to download the latest Flash.)

When will the rain stop? - Page 2 PDKeeper
Back to top Go down
http://avonleavignettes.com

PostSubject: Re: When will the rain stop?   When will the rain stop? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 17, 2008 12:05 pm

The song is Who'll Stop The Rain? by Creedence Clearwater Revival

The temps have been so nice here this week. Mid 80's. No talk of RAIN till Fri. happy1
Back to top Go down
Prairie Wind
Farm Land Owner
Farm Land Owner
Prairie Wind

Number of posts : 1369

PostSubject: Re: When will the rain stop?   When will the rain stop? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 17, 2008 2:48 pm

It's breezy and only 73 today! So nice after having a week of 95 degree weather!
Back to top Go down
http://toknowhimmore.blogspot.com/
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : When will the rain stop? - Page 2 Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: When will the rain stop?   When will the rain stop? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 17, 2008 2:57 pm

Same here, Holly! It is such a welcome relief!!When will the rain stop? - Page 2 Accord07

Larry, very appropriate video for this thread! Thumbsup

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

Number of posts : 8665

PostSubject: Re: When will the rain stop?   When will the rain stop? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 27, 2008 3:59 pm

Savannah wrote:
The weather really has been crazy! Terrible storms, tornadoes, straight winds, heat waves.......And it seems like it's happening just about everywhere you look!

Carol, are the fires out yet?

Nope. We've had several more. Blue
In fact, the air is very unhealthy and even though it's supposed to be sunny today, it looks cloudy because of fires. We've even been told, if possible, not to do any fireworks this year, because of the air. But I know a lot of people wont' care, you still see several fireworks stands and people buying... :sad5:
What's worse, we are expecting some electrical storms which means more chances for more fires to be started... bawling

This morning as I was driving to work, I could faintly smell smoke...

Here is an article of how the air is here Blue

Bad Air To Stay For Now

When will the rain stop? - Page 2 Horses10
Back to top Go down
Gin
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Gin

Number of posts : 5920

PostSubject: Re: When will the rain stop?   When will the rain stop? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 27, 2008 6:19 pm

Well Texas got rain yesterday for 6 hours straight and it was very welcomed. Normally in June we already have more, but it waited us out. Today its sticky again, but there is a strange south wind blowing. I have to admit I'm a little nervous about the hurricane season. It dont usually peak til September, but we had 17 days of 90degree weather in May. SO....the hotter it gets in the gulf the more likely it would be for some activity.
I think a little grocery shopping might not be a bad idea...just in case. Keep all of us down here in your prayers.

When will the rain stop? - Page 2 Project2

It is the lack of Christianity that has  brought us where we are. Not a lack of churches or religious forms but of the real thing in our hearts.  LIW.....Words From a Fearless Heart
Back to top Go down
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

Number of posts : 4112

PostSubject: Re: When will the rain stop?   When will the rain stop? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 27, 2008 11:49 pm

Well, still no rain in our area! My family to the south got over 2" but we just got thunder, some lightning & about 5 minutes of rain, but that was it.

Back in 1998 we had a drought for a long, long time and then, whamo!, we got a flood. I hope we're not gearing up for that again. No

When will the rain stop? - Page 2 HummerWhen will the rain stop? - Page 2 MistiKeeperWhen will the rain stop? - Page 2 Bookclub5When will the rain stop? - Page 2 Rose
"I would fight for you - I'd lie for you - walk the wire for you - ya I'd die for you..."
Back to top Go down
ChristinaAL
Little House Lady
Little House Lady
ChristinaAL

Number of posts : 2761

PostSubject: Re: When will the rain stop?   When will the rain stop? - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 28, 2008 4:37 pm

The weather is so random here - part of the day will be nice, the rest will be rainy or vice versa. It's either cold at night or really humid. It's almost July, I hope we get a few warm days in a row before summer's over.

When will the rain stop? - Page 2 ChristinaKeeper2 When will the rain stop? - Page 2 10bChristina

"It is still best to be honest and truthful; to make the most of what we have; to be happy with simple pleasures and to be cheerful and have courage when things go wrong."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When will the rain stop?   When will the rain stop? - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 29, 2008 8:52 pm

It was a gorgeous day here today...low 70's. grinsmiley We had a few rain showers this morning. Friday afternoon we got 2 1/2 inches of rain in 2 hour. Everything is so green again. :woohooo:
Back to top Go down
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

Number of posts : 4112

PostSubject: Re: When will the rain stop?   When will the rain stop? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 01, 2008 5:49 pm

Hey everyone! We FINALLY got rain! Yesterday and today we've received some great rain showers!!! Cheer

When will the rain stop? - Page 2 HummerWhen will the rain stop? - Page 2 MistiKeeperWhen will the rain stop? - Page 2 Bookclub5When will the rain stop? - Page 2 Rose
"I would fight for you - I'd lie for you - walk the wire for you - ya I'd die for you..."
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
When will the rain stop? - Page 2 Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54428

PostSubject: Re: When will the rain stop?   When will the rain stop? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 01, 2008 5:50 pm

WONDERFUL, Misti!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When will the rain stop?   When will the rain stop? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 01, 2008 5:52 pm

Yay Misti! :woohooo:
Back to top Go down
Prairie Wind
Farm Land Owner
Farm Land Owner
Prairie Wind

Number of posts : 1369

PostSubject: Re: When will the rain stop?   When will the rain stop? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 02, 2008 4:24 am

Hurray! And we had a cool front yesterday. I pretended it was Fall!
Back to top Go down
http://toknowhimmore.blogspot.com/
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417

PostSubject: Re: When will the rain stop?   When will the rain stop? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 02, 2008 9:20 am

That's great Misti! happy1

We're supposed to get some storms today, possibly hail. But it's bringing in some nice 70 degree weather for the next few days---I'll take it! Thumbsup

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When will the rain stop?   When will the rain stop? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

When will the rain stop?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2