Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Albert Ingalls Today

Go down 
+5
jes9
ChristinaAL
Savannah
Rhonda
Kristina
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Kristina
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Kristina

Number of posts : 7863
Mood : ingalls - Albert Ingalls Today Bokmal10

ingalls - Albert Ingalls Today Empty
PostSubject: Albert Ingalls Today   ingalls - Albert Ingalls Today EmptyFri Jul 18, 2008 1:15 pm

does anyone know where Matthew Laborteaux (I apologize if I spelled his name wrong!!!! No) is today? I never hear of him on the radio or see him in the news. is he still acting? Type
Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

Number of posts : 21171
Mood : ingalls - Albert Ingalls Today Purple2

PostSubject: Re: Albert Ingalls Today   ingalls - Albert Ingalls Today EmptyFri Jul 18, 2008 2:05 pm

Matthew has been busy doing voice overs for commercials and animated cartoons. You can google the lemon drop from a detergent commercial and listen to him..... grinsmiley

ingalls - Albert Ingalls Today Rhonda10ingalls - Albert Ingalls Today Lauram10
CANCER FREE!!!  April 9, 1998-April 9, 2023-I AM A SURVIVOR!!!
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
ingalls - Albert Ingalls Today Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54428
Mood : ingalls - Albert Ingalls Today Happy010

PostSubject: Re: Albert Ingalls Today   ingalls - Albert Ingalls Today EmptyFri Jul 18, 2008 2:05 pm

ingallsfan2008 wrote:
Matthew Laborteaux (I apologize if I spelled his name wrong!!!! No)

I wouldn't worry about that. HE probably had trouble spelling it at one point or another! Wink We have some really avid Matt fans here, and they may be able to give you some information. I don't really know, myself.
Back to top Go down
ChristinaAL
Little House Lady
Little House Lady
ChristinaAL

Number of posts : 2761

PostSubject: Re: Albert Ingalls Today   ingalls - Albert Ingalls Today EmptyFri Jul 18, 2008 8:57 pm

Savannah wrote:
ingallsfan2008 wrote:
Matthew Laborteaux (I apologize if I spelled his name wrong!!!! No)

I wouldn't worry about that. HE probably had trouble spelling it at one point or another! Wink We have some really avid Matt fans here, and they may be able to give you some information. I don't really know, myself.

I would be one of those obsessive - I mean, avid - fans. grinsmiley You spelled his name correctly, that's what he and his brother (Patrick, who played Andy Garvey on LH), shortened their name to when they were young - from Labyorteaux - b/c they thought it would make it easier to pronounce. They've both switched back to Labyorteaux as they've gotten older though. But, as Rhonda already mentioned, he is into voiceover work these days and has been for awhile now. The most recent thing I've heard of him appearing in was a commercial for Verizon.

ingalls - Albert Ingalls Today ChristinaKeeper2 ingalls - Albert Ingalls Today 10bChristina

"It is still best to be honest and truthful; to make the most of what we have; to be happy with simple pleasures and to be cheerful and have courage when things go wrong."
Back to top Go down
jes9
Walnut Grove Resident
Walnut Grove Resident
jes9

Number of posts : 1066

PostSubject: Re: Albert Ingalls Today   ingalls - Albert Ingalls Today EmptySat Jul 19, 2008 10:04 am

Quote :
does anyone know where Matthew Laborteaux (I apologize if I spelled his name wrong!!!! ) is today?

You can hear him in this commercial:

ingalls - Albert Ingalls Today JohnKeeper
Back to top Go down
jes9
Walnut Grove Resident
Walnut Grove Resident
jes9

PostSubject: Re: Albert Ingalls Today   ingalls - Albert Ingalls Today EmptySat Jul 19, 2008 10:08 am

Not sure why the video didn't embed in the post. Guess you'll have to copy and paste the link into the address field in your browser.

Back to top Go down
jes9
Walnut Grove Resident
Walnut Grove Resident
jes9

PostSubject: Re: Albert Ingalls Today   ingalls - Albert Ingalls Today EmptySat Jul 19, 2008 12:32 pm

Let's try this again:

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Albert Ingalls Today   ingalls - Albert Ingalls Today EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 4:30 pm

Thanks for posting the video. I had to listen to it twice to hear the "Albert" in the now grown-up Matthew's voice! lol.
Back to top Go down
Alice
On The African Savanna
On The African Savanna
Alice

Number of posts : 10766
Mood : ingalls - Albert Ingalls Today Happy010

PostSubject: Re: Albert Ingalls Today   ingalls - Albert Ingalls Today EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 8:34 pm

I've seen that commercial 20 or 30 times on t.v. and never realized that was Matthews voice.

Spring is finally here, the lovely pink blooms on the "spray" tree outside my window are gone leaving a beautiful willow.
Back to top Go down
Kristina
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Kristina

Number of posts : 7863
Mood : ingalls - Albert Ingalls Today Bokmal10

PostSubject: Re: Albert Ingalls Today   ingalls - Albert Ingalls Today EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 5:10 pm

I've seen that commercial a ton of times, and I never realised it was Matthew doing the voice! very interesting OhMy
Back to top Go down
Docfan
New Pioneer
New Pioneer

Number of posts : 225
Mood : ingalls - Albert Ingalls Today Pbucket

PostSubject: Re: Albert Ingalls Today   ingalls - Albert Ingalls Today EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 6:39 pm

Me either...I used to see that commercial all the time!
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : ingalls - Albert Ingalls Today Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: Albert Ingalls Today   ingalls - Albert Ingalls Today EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 11:31 am

Oh my goodness!!!! I had no IDEA that was Matt's voice on that commercial!!! OhMy
Back to top Go down
Joe
Prairie Settler
Prairie Settler
Joe

Number of posts : 875
Mood : ingalls - Albert Ingalls Today Innoce10

PostSubject: Re: Albert Ingalls Today   ingalls - Albert Ingalls Today EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 12:41 am

Nice to know he is still in the biz.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Albert Ingalls Today   ingalls - Albert Ingalls Today Empty

Back to top Go down

Albert Ingalls Today
Page 1 of 1