Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Teen Little House Fans!!!!

Go down 
+13
amyk
Rider
Krissy
Vanesa
Savannah
dancediva234
alexczarn
Melissa
JW
Robinsgirl
Farmer Girl
emilyanneoftheprairie
Kristina
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

Number of posts : 45732
Mood : Teen Little House Fans!!!! - Page 2 Headac10

Teen Little House Fans!!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teen Little House Fans!!!!   Teen Little House Fans!!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 11:24 pm

I watched re-runs of little house has a teen Smile

“Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it... Yet.” ― L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables
Back to top Go down
wilderfan
New Pioneer
New Pioneer
wilderfan

Number of posts : 41
Mood : Teen Little House Fans!!!! - Page 2 Goodsi10

PostSubject: Re: Teen Little House Fans!!!!   Teen Little House Fans!!!! - Page 2 EmptySun May 15, 2011 7:52 am

alexczarn wrote:
Yeah me too! My fav character is Laura...

Who hoo!! Me too! My friends think I'm nuts. Huh? They only liked it when the were ten/eleven.

"But I knew that someday I would become Laura Ingalls Wilder." ~ Laura Ingalls - Back to School Part II
Teen Little House Fans!!!! - Page 2 41590_339995506848_4616451_q Teen Little House Fans!!!! - Page 2 Laura_prairie Teen Little House Fans!!!! - Page 2 41787_8720602332_60578_q
Back to top Go down
Vanesa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Vanesa

Number of posts : 5136
Mood : Teen Little House Fans!!!! - Page 2 Bokmal10

PostSubject: Re: Teen Little House Fans!!!!   Teen Little House Fans!!!! - Page 2 EmptySun May 15, 2011 11:48 pm

wilderfan wrote:
alexczarn wrote:
Yeah me too! My fav character is Laura...

Who hoo!! Me too! My friends think I'm nuts. Huh? They only liked it when the were ten/eleven.

Some of "Little House" stories are good for children, but I think that most of them could be beter appreciated by teens or adults. I liked LHOTP as a girl, but I like it much more now, since I can understand certain things better than back then.

Vanesa. Smile

Teen Little House Fans!!!! - Page 2 Vanesa10
Back to top Go down
amyk
Frontier Traveler
Frontier Traveler

Number of posts : 529

PostSubject: Re: Teen Little House Fans!!!!   Teen Little House Fans!!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon May 16, 2011 12:55 am

I agree. I don't really think it is even that much of a children's show! But I don't think there is anything wrong with letting children watch it. I just think that the issues are usually more thought-provoking for those who are teenagers or older. It also seems like kids these days are bored with it, as I guess it seems to move too slowly compared to things they are now used to. I for one appreciate a show that does not seem frenetic!
Back to top Go down
Pepsi
New Pioneer
New Pioneer
Pepsi

Number of posts : 66

PostSubject: Re: Teen Little House Fans!!!!   Teen Little House Fans!!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 12:51 pm

I'm a teen! I had read the books, but the first time I saw Little House was a couple years ago, when I was flicking channels one day. My reaction was pretty much, ''...there's..a..SHOW?!'' Ever since, I've loved it. It deals with so many things that we teens can relate to.

I remember the time I knew what happiness was...let the memory live again.
Back to top Go down
heidith
New Pioneer
New Pioneer
heidith

Number of posts : 15

PostSubject: Re: Teen Little House Fans!!!!   Teen Little House Fans!!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 4:22 pm

Woaa, I'm a teen (what a surprise :D) I've watched LHOTP for three years now. My friends say I'm strange but most of them watch only TV-series like Gossip Girl or The O.C so they can't probably understand that series like LHOTP actually can be funny and interesting ^^

Teen Little House Fans!!!! - Page 2 Cute
I love portraying Mary Ingalls
and being part of the Little House phenomena -Melissa Sue Anderson
Back to top Go down
kgbacct1
New Pioneer
New Pioneer
kgbacct1

Number of posts : 10
Mood : Teen Little House Fans!!!! - Page 2 Angelic

PostSubject: I'm a Teen Fan of LHOP   Teen Little House Fans!!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 14, 2016 8:48 am

Only a couple of my friends at school know that I'm an LHOP fan, but I love the show just the same!! loveheart

I am a thirteen year old who has been watching LHOP since before I could walk. funny tv Thumbsup
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Teen Little House Fans!!!!   Teen Little House Fans!!!! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Teen Little House Fans!!!!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2