Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Melissa Gilbert on Informercial

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : Melissa - Melissa Gilbert on Informercial Love-s10

Melissa - Melissa Gilbert on Informercial Empty
PostSubject: Melissa Gilbert on Informercial   Melissa - Melissa Gilbert on Informercial EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 6:01 pm

I wasn't quite sure to put this, and sorry if it's already been mentioned...

Have you seen MG on the "WEN Hair Care" informercial yet? I just about keeled over when I saw her hosting it! OhMy Gosh, she looks just lovely, and her hair looked fabulous! (LOL, I suppose it should considering she's selling hair care products!! Whistle ). Anyway, she looks great and it was nice 'seeing' her again.

(Btw, if anyone is considering the stuff, I tried it for at least two weeks, and even though it conditioned my chemically treated hair well, it made it limp! No I know you have to use it properly, and believe me, I did. I was in the shower forever working with this stuff. It's way to expensive to use all the time too....CrAzY expensive. I'll use mine as a 'deep conditioner' maybe once every other week or something).

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Melissa Gilbert on Informercial   Melissa - Melissa Gilbert on Informercial EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 7:01 pm

I've never heard of this. :think:
Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

Number of posts : 8665
Mood : Melissa - Melissa Gilbert on Informercial Happy010

PostSubject: Re: Melissa Gilbert on Informercial   Melissa - Melissa Gilbert on Informercial EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 7:17 pm

I have seen this.... yes, she does look lovely and her hair as well!

Yikes, thanks for the review on that product though Amy... lol
grinsmiley

Melissa - Melissa Gilbert on Informercial Horses10
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

Number of posts : 4828
Mood : Melissa - Melissa Gilbert on Informercial Happy011

PostSubject: Re: Melissa Gilbert on Informercial   Melissa - Melissa Gilbert on Informercial EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 7:31 pm

Yeah, I've seen it before.

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
LIWnut
Proverbs 3:5-6
LIWnut

Number of posts : 2539
Mood : Melissa - Melissa Gilbert on Informercial Cloud910

PostSubject: Re: Melissa Gilbert on Informercial   Melissa - Melissa Gilbert on Informercial EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 8:54 pm

Is it on YouTube?

Melissa - Melissa Gilbert on Informercial MarilynKeeper Melissa - Melissa Gilbert on Informercial Bookclub2
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Melissa Gilbert on Informercial   Melissa - Melissa Gilbert on Informercial EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 9:45 am

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
LIWnut
LIWnut

Number of posts : 2539
Mood : Melissa - Melissa Gilbert on Informercial Cloud910

PostSubject: Re: Melissa Gilbert on Informercial   Melissa - Melissa Gilbert on Informercial EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 6:00 pm

Her hair in that clip is a mess. Wonder if she looked like that on purpose, lol.

Melissa - Melissa Gilbert on Informercial MarilynKeeper Melissa - Melissa Gilbert on Informercial Bookclub2
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Melissa Gilbert on Informercial   Melissa - Melissa Gilbert on Informercial EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 7:57 pm

Really Marilyn? I love her hair there! That flippy/half curl/feathered back look is really 'in' right now. Personally I think she looks better than ever! Wink

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Melissa Gilbert on Informercial   Melissa - Melissa Gilbert on Informercial Empty

Back to top Go down

Melissa Gilbert on Informercial
Page 1 of 1