Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

'Tinkerbell' - MOVIE

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

Number of posts : 8665
Mood : 'Tinkerbell' - MOVIE Happy010

'Tinkerbell' - MOVIE Empty
PostSubject: 'Tinkerbell' - MOVIE   'Tinkerbell' - MOVIE EmptyMon Sep 29, 2008 6:05 pm

Is anyone going to see the upcoming Disney movie: "Tinkerbell"?

'Tinkerbell' - MOVIE 9877

Lily, I notice you like Tinkerbell Wave
My friend's daughter is anxiously waiting for this movie. I told my friend that when it comes out I will rent it and have her daughter and another little girl we know come to the house to watch the movie. I saw some very cute tinkerbell party plates... and things to put on cupcakes.... should be a fun night for the girls. :idance:

'Tinkerbell' - MOVIE Horses10
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : 'Tinkerbell' - MOVIE Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: 'Tinkerbell' - MOVIE   'Tinkerbell' - MOVIE EmptyTue Sep 30, 2008 7:22 pm

I didn't even know about it! I really love Disney---I see all of them eventually, either in the theater or on DVD. I didn't like this latest Little Mermaid though---it was ok, but the music was pretty lame.

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
'Tinkerbell' - MOVIE Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54425
Mood : 'Tinkerbell' - MOVIE Happy010

PostSubject: Re: 'Tinkerbell' - MOVIE   'Tinkerbell' - MOVIE EmptyWed Oct 01, 2008 10:06 pm

I hadn't heard about this movie, either! It doesn't look like Disney animation. It has a different look to it. Interesting! I'll have to go find out more about it!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 'Tinkerbell' - MOVIE   'Tinkerbell' - MOVIE EmptyWed Oct 01, 2008 10:23 pm

I love Tink.
Back to top Go down
Lily
"Beautiful Life"
'Tinkerbell' - MOVIE LilyRank2
Lily

Number of posts : 6784
Mood : 'Tinkerbell' - MOVIE Vianne10

PostSubject: Re: 'Tinkerbell' - MOVIE   'Tinkerbell' - MOVIE EmptyWed Oct 01, 2008 10:49 pm

I love tinkerbell! But I didn't know about this movie coming out. I will probably wait until it comes out on DVD. Thanks for the heads up, Carol!

"Within the heart of every stray, lies the singular desire to be loved."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 'Tinkerbell' - MOVIE   'Tinkerbell' - MOVIE EmptySun Oct 05, 2008 2:10 am

Just so you know its a direct to DVD movie. Not a theater one. I have been waiting for this movie for a few years now. LOL My 2yr old girl is going to LOVE it! She adores Tink! And Disneyland (and WDW) will have a place set up for pics and autographs with Tink and her friends as well opening up in a month or so. I can't remember the date for it but entered us to get a preview of it. LOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 'Tinkerbell' - MOVIE   'Tinkerbell' - MOVIE Empty

Back to top Go down

'Tinkerbell' - MOVIE
Page 1 of 1