Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Taking an acting workshop

Go down 
+4
Amy
Rob
emilyanneoftheprairie
HarrisonCrosby4387
8 posters
AuthorMessage
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

Number of posts : 4828
Mood : Taking an acting workshop Happy011

Taking an acting workshop Empty
PostSubject: Taking an acting workshop   Taking an acting workshop EmptySat Nov 29, 2008 10:01 pm

For the past few weeks I have been taking an acting for the camera worshop. You pay by the month and can go whenever you want for as many months as you want. It's really fun! I'll let you all know when my big movie debut comes out, rofl! ROTFL Oh and there is this guy in the class that absolutely makes me swoon! He was my scene partner for 2 scenes. He might not be coming back to the class though. No But we have each other's phone numbers and I told him to feel free to call me anytime and maybe go out for a drink or discuss acting. Wink We'll see, I'm not holding my breath on that one, lol.

We just did a scene from the sitcom The Big Bang Theory. This is the scene...a lot of the lines are different though because the script he gave us was a rough draft before production. I was Ramona and he was Sheldon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6WWPqo0c7BA

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
emilyanneoftheprairie
Sid's Girl
Sid's Girl

Number of posts : 3538
Mood : Taking an acting workshop Happy010

PostSubject: Re: Taking an acting workshop   Taking an acting workshop EmptySat Nov 29, 2008 10:05 pm

that sounds like fun Beckie!! I hope that you do become a famous actress!! wouldn't that be a dream come true!! i also hope that he calls you! you never know he could be the one!! grinsmiley grinsmiley

Taking an acting workshop Ifyou
I want to be the best, so whatever comes with that, I’ll have to accept. ~Sidney Crosby
Taking an acting workshop Cute-2
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

PostSubject: Re: Taking an acting workshop   Taking an acting workshop EmptySat Nov 29, 2008 10:06 pm

My message board mood is a sigh because I really like him and don't know if the future holds anything. I am just proud of myself that I had the courage to even suggest anything to him. That is the first time I actually did that I think.

LETS GO PENS!

Last edited by MattLabMyLove on Mon Jan 05, 2009 7:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62619
Mood : Taking an acting workshop Goodsi10

PostSubject: Re: Taking an acting workshop   Taking an acting workshop EmptySat Nov 29, 2008 10:30 pm

Beckie, maybe you've found your Marcus. Thumbsup

Congrats on the acting class! Have you done any acting before, like in school plays? And what do you like better, comedy or drama?
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

PostSubject: Re: Taking an acting workshop   Taking an acting workshop EmptySat Nov 29, 2008 10:34 pm

Haha, yeah...He's tall dark and handsome. Better looking than Marcus, lol.

I like drama the best. I have always loved doing and watching drama. I did small performances through out my schooling and several acting classes as part of my major.

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : Taking an acting workshop Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: Taking an acting workshop   Taking an acting workshop EmptySat Nov 29, 2008 11:03 pm

Good for you Beckie! Thumbsup Good luck with it! Wink

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Taking an acting workshop   Taking an acting workshop EmptySun Nov 30, 2008 2:38 pm

thats great

goood luck with acting and the guy
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

PostSubject: Re: Taking an acting workshop   Taking an acting workshop EmptySun Nov 30, 2008 3:01 pm

Thanks ladies. batEyes And who knows if he doesn't call or come back to the workshop, maybe some other hottie will, lol. ;)

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Taking an acting workshop Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54428

PostSubject: Re: Taking an acting workshop   Taking an acting workshop EmptySun Nov 30, 2008 3:15 pm

That sounds like so much fun, Beckie. And it sounds like something that you thoroughly enjoy. I'm so glad for you! Keep us posted on how things go. Thumbsup
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

PostSubject: Re: Taking an acting workshop   Taking an acting workshop EmptySun Nov 30, 2008 4:49 pm

I sure will. They have monthly headshot days. I might go and get some done, but they are expensive.

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Taking an acting workshop   Taking an acting workshop EmptySun Nov 30, 2008 5:00 pm

Sounds like fun, Beckie. You was great too. Thumbsup
Back to top Go down
ChristinaAL
Little House Lady
Little House Lady
ChristinaAL

Number of posts : 2761

PostSubject: Re: Taking an acting workshop   Taking an acting workshop EmptyMon Dec 01, 2008 8:49 pm

Sounds like fun, Beckie! I'm glad your enjoying the class and met a nice guy, even if he just ends up being a friend it's nice to meet new people Thumbsup Have fun and good luck with everything! {{hugs}}

Taking an acting workshop ChristinaKeeper2 Taking an acting workshop 10bChristina

"It is still best to be honest and truthful; to make the most of what we have; to be happy with simple pleasures and to be cheerful and have courage when things go wrong."
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

PostSubject: Re: Taking an acting workshop   Taking an acting workshop EmptyMon Dec 01, 2008 8:52 pm

Thanks. Cool

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Taking an acting workshop   Taking an acting workshop EmptyMon Dec 01, 2008 9:30 pm

Good luck, Beckie!
Back to top Go down
JW
Isaiah Edwards
Isaiah Edwards
JW

Number of posts : 9016

PostSubject: Re: Taking an acting workshop   Taking an acting workshop EmptyWed Dec 03, 2008 2:37 pm

Good Luck Beckie

Taking an acting workshop Jacobk10Taking an acting workshop Jacob210
Back to top Go down
Alice
On The African Savanna
On The African Savanna
Alice

Number of posts : 10766

PostSubject: Re: Taking an acting workshop   Taking an acting workshop EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 11:40 am

Sounds like fun, Beckie! I don't think I could do what you're doing (even though I've dreamed about it).

Best of luck, and see you on the the funny tv or the Movie Popcorn soon!

Spring is finally here, the lovely pink blooms on the "spray" tree outside my window are gone leaving a beautiful willow.
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

PostSubject: Re: Taking an acting workshop   Taking an acting workshop EmptyWed Dec 10, 2008 10:19 pm

Thanks guys! And I will be sure to give you all a shout out when I appear on Letterman, lol!

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taking an acting workshop   Taking an acting workshop Empty

Back to top Go down

Taking an acting workshop
Page 1 of 1