Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A Christmas Story for people having a bad day

Go down 
+2
bethandmanly
I Love Dean
6 posters
AuthorMessage
I Love Dean
Frontier Traveler
Frontier Traveler
I Love Dean

Number of posts : 329
Mood : A Christmas Story for people having a bad day Purple2

A Christmas Story for people having a bad day Empty
PostSubject: A Christmas Story for people having a bad day   A Christmas Story for people having a bad day EmptyTue Dec 09, 2008 1:57 pm

A Christmas Story for people having a bad day Att00000

When four of Santa's elves got sick, the trainee elves did not produce toys as fast as the regular ones, and Santa began to feel the Pre-Christmas pressure.

Then Mrs Claus told Santa her Mother was coming to visit, which stressed Santa even more.

When he went to harness the reindeer, he found that three of them were about to give birth and two others had jumped the fence and were out, Heaven knows where.

Then when he began to load the sleigh, one of the floorboards cracked, the toy bag fell to the ground and all the toys were scattered.

Frustrated, Santa went in the house for a cup of apple cider and a shot of rum. When he went to the cupboard, he discovered the elves had drank all the cider and hidden the rum. In his frustration, he accidentally dropped the cider jug, and it broke into hundreds of little glass pieces all over the kitchen floor. He went to get the broom and found the mice had eaten all the straw off the end of the broom.

Just then the doorbell rang, and irritated Santa marched to the door, yanked it open, and there stood a little angel with a great big Christmas tree.
The angel said very cheerfully, 'Merry Christmas, Santa. Isn't this a lovely day? I have a beautiful tree for you. Where would you like me to stick it?'

And so began the tradition of the little angel on top of the Christmas.

A Christmas Story for people having a bad day Dd4
Back to top Go down
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva
bethandmanly

Number of posts : 7600
Mood : A Christmas Story for people having a bad day Bokmal10

PostSubject: Re: A Christmas Story for people having a bad day   A Christmas Story for people having a bad day EmptyTue Dec 09, 2008 5:08 pm

You're such a naughty Diva.

Keeper photo KeeperofAlmanzosHat-1.jpg
Back to top Go down
http://ccmalandrinos.com/
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62618
Mood : A Christmas Story for people having a bad day Goodsi10

PostSubject: Re: A Christmas Story for people having a bad day   A Christmas Story for people having a bad day EmptyTue Dec 09, 2008 11:41 pm

ROTFL , Lorrie!
Back to top Go down
Kristina
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Kristina

Number of posts : 7863
Mood : A Christmas Story for people having a bad day Bokmal10

PostSubject: Re: A Christmas Story for people having a bad day   A Christmas Story for people having a bad day EmptySat Dec 13, 2008 10:56 am

I liked this one! it was sweet :snowball:
Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

Number of posts : 8665
Mood : A Christmas Story for people having a bad day Happy010

PostSubject: Re: A Christmas Story for people having a bad day   A Christmas Story for people having a bad day EmptySat Dec 13, 2008 1:14 pm

ROTFL

A Christmas Story for people having a bad day Horses10
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

Number of posts : 45733
Mood : A Christmas Story for people having a bad day Headac10

PostSubject: Re: A Christmas Story for people having a bad day   A Christmas Story for people having a bad day EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 10:06 pm

A Christmas Story for people having a bad day 222270 awwwww

“Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it... Yet.” ― L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Christmas Story for people having a bad day   A Christmas Story for people having a bad day Empty

Back to top Go down

A Christmas Story for people having a bad day
Page 1 of 1