Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Wedding dress!

Go down 
+16
pamh36
Kristina
Kathleen Marie
bethandmanly
Teresa
Misti
Lily
Rhonda
JW
Savannah
Amy
emilyanneoftheprairie
HarrisonCrosby4387
carolineingalls
Rob
ChristinaAL
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
LM
Prairie Settler
Prairie Settler
LM

Number of posts : 812
Mood : Wedding dress! - Page 3 Party010

Wedding dress! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wedding dress!   Wedding dress! - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 11:11 pm

Very pretty dress. Thumbsup

You can click on 'alternate view' to see the back of the dress.

I'll be going to David's Bridal with my future sister-in-law next Saturday for her appt. there. We tried on gowns (I'm a bridesmaid) this past Saturday at two other stores.
I've been to David's before. They didn't have much to choose from in the $99.00 section for bridesmaids in the store nearest to us when I went there last summer with a friend. They had a few plain gowns in only the color/style/size on the rack for you to choose from. Ugh!

What are your wedding colors?

I'm glad you found your perfect dress so easily!

Best wishes on your wedding and your marriage, Christina! happy1

Wedding dress! - Page 3 LMKeeper

dreamNwish Photo Art & Gifts - http://www.zazzle.com/dreamnwish_photo_art

"If you can't be good, be good at it."
Back to top Go down
http://hisbadgeherbadgefanfiction.bravehost.com/index.html
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : Wedding dress! - Page 3 Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: Wedding dress!   Wedding dress! - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 11:12 am

ChristinaAL wrote:
I have to push her to even talk about my bridal shower, which I thought would be something all of the girls and I could do together. But now that I think about it, I'm not even sure I'd trust her to get things done. Is it weird if I plan my own shower? At the same time, I don't want to come off as a controlling bridezilla, but I feel like, what other choice do I have?

Hmm, now knowing that she's even in another wedding :unsure: , I don't think it's weird AT ALL to plan your own shower. You can encourage her to help you out, but you could also assure her that, because you know she's in this other wedding too, that perhaps it would be too much for her to plan your shower. If anything, that kind of gives you an 'out' in planning it yourself, without seeming controlling, since she is so busy. I'm bummed for you, but I think if you want it done 'right', you might want to take the bull by the horns here. This latest thing with the dress shopping appointment goes to show she's certainly not very commited. :sad5:

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
carolineingalls
Farm Land Owner
Farm Land Owner
carolineingalls

Number of posts : 1209
Mood : Wedding dress! - Page 3 Pbucket

PostSubject: Re: Wedding dress!   Wedding dress! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 5:07 am

Sounds to be like there's a bit of the green-eyed monster about your MOH, Christina! I may be way off mark but I've seen it before. Here in the UK the bride really does have the final say in everything, which does make sense since it's HER day. Just go with your own gut instincts. If I was your MOH or any of your bridesmmaids I'd just be so thrilled to have been asked I'd wear a bin-bag if I were asked! Laughing

Wedding dress! - Page 3 MaureenKeeper

"To change your life takes a lot of courage and energy. It's not for wimps." Karen Grassle. April 2006
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wedding dress!   Wedding dress! - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 9:15 am

i clicked on the link but cant se wedding dress?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wedding dress!   Wedding dress! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Wedding dress!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3