Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Last Chance Harvey

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : Last Chance Harvey Love-s10

Last Chance Harvey Empty
PostSubject: Last Chance Harvey   Last Chance Harvey EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 12:35 am

Has anyone seen this yet? I just saw it with my mom---I really liked it! This stars Dustin Hoffman and Emma Thompson---I didn't think they'd have chemistry but they DO! At first I thought it was slow, and the plot is rather 'simplistic', but for some reason it just works, and I think it's just because of the charm and chemistry of the two leads. This one definitely warmed my heart. My hubby and dad would hate it though (chic flic!), although there were a lot of men in the audience and I didn't see any sleeping. Wink This is getting good reviews, BTW. Thumbs up! Thumbsup

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down

Last Chance Harvey
Page 1 of 1