Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Please Pray for Tim

Go down 
+16
carolineingalls
Amy
Alice
Lori
Gin
Lily
JW
Teresa
bethandmanly
Kathleen Marie
Carol
Savannah
Rob
Misti
Rhonda
pamh36
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
pamh36
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
pamh36

Number of posts : 5900

Please Pray for Tim - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please Pray for Tim   Please Pray for Tim - Page 7 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 6:34 am

It is a beautiful word. I will never forget the expression of relief on Tim's face when his oncologist gave him the good news.

Please Pray for Tim - Page 7 PamKeeper
Back to top Go down
Lori
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Lori

Number of posts : 6032

PostSubject: Re: Please Pray for Tim   Please Pray for Tim - Page 7 EmptyThu May 12, 2011 10:08 am

That's great!

Please Pray for Tim - Page 7 Lorike10
Back to top Go down
I Love Dean
Frontier Traveler
Frontier Traveler
I Love Dean

Number of posts : 329
Mood : Please Pray for Tim - Page 7 Purple2

PostSubject: Re: Please Pray for Tim   Please Pray for Tim - Page 7 EmptyFri May 13, 2011 9:42 am

Oh Pam such awesome news.. I can't wait until that is me, I can imagine how Tim must be feeling. When I had my mastectomy we removed my port, so I absolutely positively ain't getting cancer back. I'm sorry I haven't been here supporting you and Tim in the beginning but you can be well assured I am here celebrating in the end.

Hugs to you both,
Cheer Lorrie Cheer

Please Pray for Tim - Page 7 Dd4
Back to top Go down
pamh36
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
pamh36

PostSubject: Re: Please Pray for Tim   Please Pray for Tim - Page 7 EmptyFri May 13, 2011 10:02 pm

Thanks Lori and Lorrie. Laughing

Lorrie, I can't wait to celebrate when you get the good news. Not only do you have a great medical team, but you have such a positive spirit and fight, and I really think that makes such a difference. You are well on your way!

Back to top Go down
JW
Isaiah Edwards
Isaiah Edwards
JW

Number of posts : 9016
Mood : Please Pray for Tim - Page 7 Happy011

PostSubject: Re: Please Pray for Tim   Please Pray for Tim - Page 7 EmptySat May 14, 2011 12:22 am

yesss That is Great News Pam I am Really Happy for you and your Family
but i gotta admit i am kind of Jealous that i can't post something like that about my brother

Please Pray for Tim - Page 7 Jacobk10Please Pray for Tim - Page 7 Jacob210
Back to top Go down
pamh36
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
pamh36

PostSubject: Re: Please Pray for Tim   Please Pray for Tim - Page 7 EmptySat May 14, 2011 8:45 am

I really wish you could have posted some news like this about your brother too, Jacob. I think about your brother, as well as others we know, who have lost the battle and it makes us want to do more to help in the fight. Tim really has become an advocate by participating in benefits to raise money for cancer charities, as well as hosting his very own annual benefit. {{{Jacob}}}

Back to top Go down
Vanesa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Vanesa

Number of posts : 5136
Mood : Please Pray for Tim - Page 7 Bokmal10

PostSubject: Re: Please Pray for Tim   Please Pray for Tim - Page 7 EmptySun May 15, 2011 12:23 am

pamh36 wrote:
I really wish you could have posted some news like this about your brother too, Jacob. I think about your brother, as well as others we know, who have lost the battle and it makes us want to do more to help in the fight. Tim really has become an advocate by participating in benefits to raise money for cancer charities, as well as hosting his very own annual benefit. {{{Jacob}}}

You've said it. I lost my granny, my aunty a cousin and sme friends because cancer won them the final battle. It's too sad. But you know, God decide, not us. No I'm happy reading that Tim did so much for people who is suffering this awful disease. Thumbsup
Vanesa

Please Pray for Tim - Page 7 Vanesa10
Back to top Go down
ChristinaAL
Little House Lady
Little House Lady
ChristinaAL

Number of posts : 2761

PostSubject: Re: Please Pray for Tim   Please Pray for Tim - Page 7 EmptySun May 15, 2011 11:01 pm

Wonderful news, Pam! So happy for your family. {{hugs}}

Please Pray for Tim - Page 7 ChristinaKeeper2 Please Pray for Tim - Page 7 10bChristina

"It is still best to be honest and truthful; to make the most of what we have; to be happy with simple pleasures and to be cheerful and have courage when things go wrong."
Back to top Go down
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva
bethandmanly

Number of posts : 7600
Mood : Please Pray for Tim - Page 7 Bokmal10

PostSubject: Re: Please Pray for Tim   Please Pray for Tim - Page 7 EmptyMon May 16, 2011 12:42 am

Awesome news, Pam. I'm so thrilled for all of you.

Keeper photo KeeperofAlmanzosHat-1.jpg
Back to top Go down
http://ccmalandrinos.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Please Pray for Tim   Please Pray for Tim - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Please Pray for Tim
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7