Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Prayers for a young lady with cancer

Go down 
+5
Amy
Gin
pamh36
bethandmanly
Rhonda
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

Number of posts : 21172
Mood : Prayers for a young lady with cancer Purple2

Prayers for a young lady with cancer Empty
PostSubject: Prayers for a young lady with cancer   Prayers for a young lady with cancer EmptyTue May 19, 2009 9:05 pm

I have a friend, who has a 24 year old daughter battling cancer of the spinal cord. Her latest tests reveal that it might be spreading upwards to her brain. I am asking that you please put Megan's name in prayer and ask that this awful disease be taken away from her. She is in SO much pain as the tumor is pressing on her lumbar and is most uncomfortable. I thank you in advance for all the petitions being said on her behalf, and I know my friend will appreciate it as well....... Love

Prayers for a young lady with cancer Rhonda10Prayers for a young lady with cancer Lauram10
CANCER FREE!!!  April 9, 1998-April 9, 2023-I AM A SURVIVOR!!!
Back to top Go down
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva
bethandmanly

Number of posts : 7600
Mood : Prayers for a young lady with cancer Bokmal10

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for a young lady with cancer   Prayers for a young lady with cancer EmptyWed May 20, 2009 12:43 am

How awful, but as we know, nothing is impossible with God. I'll certainly be keeping Megan's name in prayer and I'll be sure to ask our church to do the same. Please keep us updated on her condition.

Keeper photo KeeperofAlmanzosHat-1.jpg
Back to top Go down
http://ccmalandrinos.com/
pamh36
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
pamh36

Number of posts : 5900

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for a young lady with cancer   Prayers for a young lady with cancer EmptyWed May 20, 2009 7:07 am

Megan is in my prayers.

Prayers for a young lady with cancer PamKeeper
Back to top Go down
Gin
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Gin

Number of posts : 5920
Mood : Prayers for a young lady with cancer Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for a young lady with cancer   Prayers for a young lady with cancer EmptyWed May 20, 2009 9:01 am

You got it Rhonda. You are certainly an inspiration to Megan. I really believe God puts us in the path of those that need us.

Prayers for a young lady with cancer Project2

It is the lack of Christianity that has  brought us where we are. Not a lack of churches or religious forms but of the real thing in our hearts.  LIW.....Words From a Fearless Heart
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : Prayers for a young lady with cancer Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for a young lady with cancer   Prayers for a young lady with cancer EmptyWed May 20, 2009 10:42 am

Oh Rhonda, that is so sad. I will be praying for Megan and her family.

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

Number of posts : 5286
Mood : Prayers for a young lady with cancer Happy010

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for a young lady with cancer   Prayers for a young lady with cancer EmptyWed May 20, 2009 11:12 am

Rhonda, I am so sorry to hear about Megan. She and her family will be in my prayers.

Will Megan be having spinal cord surgery?

Prayers for a young lady with cancer TeresaKeeper
Back to top Go down
JW
Isaiah Edwards
Isaiah Edwards
JW

Number of posts : 9016
Mood : Prayers for a young lady with cancer Happy011

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for a young lady with cancer   Prayers for a young lady with cancer EmptyWed May 20, 2009 11:39 am

I'll Be Praying

Prayers for a young lady with cancer Jacobk10Prayers for a young lady with cancer Jacob210
Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for a young lady with cancer   Prayers for a young lady with cancer EmptyWed May 20, 2009 12:01 pm

Teresa wrote:
Will Megan be having spinal cord surgery?

She has actually had 2 surgeries already and takes a daily chemo pill and is almost finished with her radiation treatments.

This cancer is VERY aggressive and has a mind of its own......kind of reminds me of my aggressive cancer......scary, very scary. No

Prayers for a young lady with cancer Rhonda10Prayers for a young lady with cancer Lauram10
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Prayers for a young lady with cancer Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54428
Mood : Prayers for a young lady with cancer Happy010

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for a young lady with cancer   Prayers for a young lady with cancer EmptyWed May 20, 2009 12:52 pm

Megan has my prayers! What a scary situation for her!
Back to top Go down
Kristina
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Kristina

Number of posts : 7863

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for a young lady with cancer   Prayers for a young lady with cancer EmptyWed May 20, 2009 3:18 pm

this young lady will be in my thoughts, and I'll be praying for good health to return to her.
Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for a young lady with cancer   Prayers for a young lady with cancer EmptyThu May 28, 2009 3:30 pm

Thanks everyone.....Megan continues to need all the prayers that can be offered upwards on her behalf. More CT Scans were done and it seems the cancer in the spinal cord is wanting to move to the brain. Should this happen, her life span would be between 2-5 years, and being only 24 years old, that isn't good at all.....I will keep you updated as I learn more.....thank you again!!! grouphug

Back to top Go down
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva
bethandmanly

Number of posts : 7600

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for a young lady with cancer   Prayers for a young lady with cancer EmptyThu May 28, 2009 7:39 pm

We'll continue our prayers for Megan. It is so sad to read of someone so young going through this.

Keeper photo KeeperofAlmanzosHat-1.jpg
Back to top Go down
http://ccmalandrinos.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for a young lady with cancer   Prayers for a young lady with cancer Empty

Back to top Go down

Prayers for a young lady with cancer
Page 1 of 1