Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Your MP3 Player Playlist ...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

Number of posts : 8665
Mood : Your MP3 Player Playlist ... Happy010

Your MP3 Player Playlist ... Empty
PostSubject: Your MP3 Player Playlist ...   Your MP3 Player Playlist ... EmptyTue May 26, 2009 12:26 am

Your MP3 Player Playlist ... Ipod_ad1

Your MP3 Player Playlist ... Ipodsmiley4 *What is the latest song you have uploaded to your mp3 Player Playlist?

My most recent song I uploaded is "Do You Realize?" by The Flaming Lips

I couldn't find the song on youtube sang by them.... but I found this one that some other guy sings... either way, I love the lyrics to this song :)

Your MP3 Player Playlist ... Alexke11
Back to top Go down
Debbie
Mom Of 2 Kitties
Mom Of 2 Kitties

Number of posts : 3822
Mood : Your MP3 Player Playlist ... Xmassm4

PostSubject: Re: Your MP3 Player Playlist ...   Your MP3 Player Playlist ... EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 9:32 am

These are the most recent additions to my iPod. They are acoustic covers of California Gurls and Airplanes. I think he does amazing work, even better than the originals in my opinion.

Tyler Ward ~ California Gurls

Tyler Ward ~ Airplanes

Back to top Go down
ChristinaAL
Little House Lady
Little House Lady
ChristinaAL

Number of posts : 2761

PostSubject: Re: Your MP3 Player Playlist ...   Your MP3 Player Playlist ... EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 11:51 pm

Cool...that's an awesome version version of "Airplanes".

I can't remember what I last downloaded, either "Sinner's Prayer" by Sully Erna or "Mine" by Taylor Swift. It's been a little while since I've downloaded any new music.

Your MP3 Player Playlist ... ChristinaKeeper2 Your MP3 Player Playlist ... 10bChristina

"It is still best to be honest and truthful; to make the most of what we have; to be happy with simple pleasures and to be cheerful and have courage when things go wrong."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your MP3 Player Playlist ...   Your MP3 Player Playlist ... Empty

Back to top Go down

Your MP3 Player Playlist ...
Page 1 of 1