Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

"TO SEE THE WORLD"

Go down 
+11
easyt72000
Krissy
Prairie Dweller
Vanesa
david
ChristinaAL
Debbie
Misti
Savannah
JW
Carol
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

Number of posts : 8665
Mood : "TO SEE THE WORLD" Happy010

"TO SEE THE WORLD" Empty
PostSubject: "TO SEE THE WORLD"   "TO SEE THE WORLD" EmptyThu Mar 01, 2007 12:35 am

“To See The World”

"TO SEE THE WORLD" Fence

Johnny Johnson leaves to "see the world" and Mr. Edwards goes along with him to keep him out of trouble. Johnny meets up with a girl who is able to trick him out of a lot of money. Mr. Edwards talks to this girl to try to have her convince Johnny to go back home.

"TO SEE THE WORLD" World1

"TO SEE THE WORLD" World2

"TO SEE THE WORLD" World3

"TO SEE THE WORLD" Clip_image002_003

"TO SEE THE WORLD" World4

"TO SEE THE WORLD" World5

"TO SEE THE WORLD" World6

"TO SEE THE WORLD" Report I was in the depths of despair as I scanned through this episode to take the screen caps and do this review. I hated it, :sad5: lol.

"TO SEE THE WORLD" Horses10
Back to top Go down
JW
Isaiah Edwards
Isaiah Edwards
JW

Number of posts : 9016
Mood : "TO SEE THE WORLD" Happy011

"TO SEE THE WORLD" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "TO SEE THE WORLD"   "TO SEE THE WORLD" EmptyMon Mar 05, 2007 3:32 pm

I really Did not Like this Episode to Boaring lol

"TO SEE THE WORLD" Jacobk10"TO SEE THE WORLD" Jacob210
Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

"TO SEE THE WORLD" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "TO SEE THE WORLD"   "TO SEE THE WORLD" EmptyMon Mar 05, 2007 3:41 pm

JW wrote:
I really Did not Like this Episode to Boaring lol

Yeah, I hate it when episodes are boaring. lol

Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
"TO SEE THE WORLD" Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54426

"TO SEE THE WORLD" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "TO SEE THE WORLD"   "TO SEE THE WORLD" EmptyMon Mar 05, 2007 5:45 pm

Johnny Johnson.........that boy needs to go home and cultivate some brain cells. Huh? However, he is a wonderful example to young children of what can happen if they won't study. :study: grinsmiley
Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

"TO SEE THE WORLD" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "TO SEE THE WORLD"   "TO SEE THE WORLD" EmptyMon Mar 05, 2007 5:50 pm

ROTFL Savannah, you are terrible! Laughing
I think Johnny is a handsome fellow, I wouldn't mind him carving my name in the good ole sweetheart tree. Love

What am I saying?!!! :gross:

Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Savannah

"TO SEE THE WORLD" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "TO SEE THE WORLD"   "TO SEE THE WORLD" EmptyMon Mar 05, 2007 6:07 pm

ROTFL

Well, Carol.......just remember: A handsome face does not excuse an empty head. Don't let his good looks turn your head, girl!

Back to top Go down
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

Number of posts : 4112

"TO SEE THE WORLD" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "TO SEE THE WORLD"   "TO SEE THE WORLD" EmptyMon Mar 05, 2007 6:18 pm

Personally, I think in that last picture, he looks like one of those Geico cavemen!

"TO SEE THE WORLD" Hummer"TO SEE THE WORLD" MistiKeeper"TO SEE THE WORLD" Bookclub5"TO SEE THE WORLD" Rose
"I would fight for you - I'd lie for you - walk the wire for you - ya I'd die for you..."
Back to top Go down
JW
Isaiah Edwards
Isaiah Edwards
JW

Number of posts : 9016
Mood : "TO SEE THE WORLD" Happy011

"TO SEE THE WORLD" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "TO SEE THE WORLD"   "TO SEE THE WORLD" EmptyTue Mar 06, 2007 9:55 am

You Know what they say Smart is better then good looks

"TO SEE THE WORLD" Jacobk10"TO SEE THE WORLD" Jacob210
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Savannah

"TO SEE THE WORLD" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "TO SEE THE WORLD"   "TO SEE THE WORLD" EmptyTue Mar 06, 2007 1:15 pm

Very true.........of course.........we were talking about Johnny Johnson, so....................................Huh? ROTFL
Back to top Go down

"TO SEE THE WORLD" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "TO SEE THE WORLD"   "TO SEE THE WORLD" EmptyTue Mar 06, 2007 2:02 pm

Carol wrote:
“To See The World”

<center> "TO SEE THE WORLD" World6 </center>

"TO SEE THE WORLD" Report I was in the depths of despair as I scanned through this episode to take the screen caps and do this review. I hated it, :sad5: lol.

ho! ! c ' is Johnny Johnson terrific episode
has say c truly ' is his/her/its the in love with Lauras; easier
that now ROTFL Thumbsup Thumbsup Thumbsup
Back to top Go down

"TO SEE THE WORLD" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "TO SEE THE WORLD"   "TO SEE THE WORLD" EmptyThu Mar 08, 2007 7:52 pm

What a great episode... affraid Wait, did I just say that about an episode starring Johnny IQ of 2 Johnson?

Yah, I didn't like this episode. I've only seen it 1 time all the way through, and I think I kind of regret that. First of all, Johnny ain't cute. Carol, you can have the boy. Love

Secondly, that one bar maid chick that he meets in the city... how annoying was she? I almost made a remote control-sized hole through my TV screen whilst watching her annoyance.

Nope, I'd give this episode a negative 30,423 on a scale of 1 to 10.
Back to top Go down
Debbie
Mom Of 2 Kitties
Mom Of 2 Kitties

Number of posts : 3822
Mood : "TO SEE THE WORLD" Xmassm4

"TO SEE THE WORLD" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "TO SEE THE WORLD"   "TO SEE THE WORLD" EmptyThu Mar 08, 2007 9:28 pm

Misti wrote:
Personally, I think in that last picture, he looks like one of those Geico cavemen!

ROTFL , Misti!

I have to say, this was not one of my favorite episodes..
Back to top Go down
ChristinaAL
Little House Lady
Little House Lady
ChristinaAL

Number of posts : 2761

"TO SEE THE WORLD" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "TO SEE THE WORLD"   "TO SEE THE WORLD" EmptyThu Mar 15, 2007 10:17 pm

I like this one!

Yes, I'm serious. I have no idea why, but I do! LOL, I think I'm totally in the minority here. It's not a fave, but it's not one of my least faves. I just think it's so funny how Johnny ends up falling for Miss Mimi's whole little act and Edwards goes out of his mind trying to help him. I don't know, maybe my brain isn't wired the same, but I find this one quite amusing Thumbsup

"TO SEE THE WORLD" ChristinaKeeper2 "TO SEE THE WORLD" 10bChristina

"It is still best to be honest and truthful; to make the most of what we have; to be happy with simple pleasures and to be cheerful and have courage when things go wrong."
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Savannah

"TO SEE THE WORLD" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "TO SEE THE WORLD"   "TO SEE THE WORLD" EmptyThu Mar 22, 2007 11:02 pm

ChristinaAL wrote:
I like this one!

Yes, I'm serious. I have no idea why, but I do! LOL, I think I'm totally in the minority here. It's not a fave, but it's not one of my least faves. I just think it's so funny how Johnny ends up falling for Miss Mimi's whole little act and Edwards goes out of his mind trying to help him. I don't know, maybe my brain isn't wired the same, but I find this one quite amusing Thumbsup

Oh my goodness, sweetie! You HAVE been studying too hard! affraid ROTFL

I'm just teasing, of course. Wave The part about Johnny falling for Mimi's act - and Mr. Edwards seeing right through it . . . that part is really funny. I love some of his facial expressions. He looks at Johnny as if he's thinking the same thing the rest of us are: "Where's you brain, boy??". :sillySmiley: LOL. . . . I can see your point though. It's not a rotten episode. Just not one of my favorites. grinsmiley
Back to top Go down
david
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
david

Number of posts : 3584
Mood : "TO SEE THE WORLD" Goodsi10

"TO SEE THE WORLD" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "TO SEE THE WORLD"   "TO SEE THE WORLD" EmptySat Sep 22, 2007 11:22 pm

"To See the World" is one of the better episodes from the early "Little House" seasons. It teaches some valuable lessons and it is heartwarming to see Johnny and his father reconcile at the end.
Back to top Go down
Vanesa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Vanesa

Number of posts : 5136
Mood : "TO SEE THE WORLD" Bokmal10

"TO SEE THE WORLD" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "TO SEE THE WORLD"   "TO SEE THE WORLD" EmptySun Sep 23, 2007 11:38 pm

It's not only the guy has not studied enough to make a life of it....He simply has NO BRAIN..LOL. He was nor a naturally intelligent boy. If he believed Miss Mimi's story, this boy could be considered as a hopeless idiot. ROTFL Mr. Edwards could not write nor read (at least at the first moments of the show) but was bright. He was intelligent without having going to any school. Any school can put brains on you if you didn't have any...

Poor Laura...Love is blind. But in this case I must say TOO BLIND! :haha:

Vanesa.

"TO SEE THE WORLD" Vanesa10
Back to top Go down

"TO SEE THE WORLD" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "TO SEE THE WORLD"   "TO SEE THE WORLD" EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 5:25 pm

I forget this esp..Must watch it again..But not to be rude or anything..I don't find johnny good looking lol
Back to top Go down
Vanesa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Vanesa

"TO SEE THE WORLD" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "TO SEE THE WORLD"   "TO SEE THE WORLD" EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 12:06 am

I think no one of us does! grinsmiley HeeHee

Vanesa.

Back to top Go down

"TO SEE THE WORLD" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "TO SEE THE WORLD"   "TO SEE THE WORLD" EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 9:14 pm

You know,The boy's father did say if iam not correct.."You must do has i tell you to earin ur keep.Or you back up leave.

but ya he was kind of dumb.. i mean he really fell for her act..then again when we are young we no no better..lol
Back to top Go down
Prairie Dweller
Prairie Settler
Prairie Settler
Prairie Dweller

Number of posts : 853

"TO SEE THE WORLD" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "TO SEE THE WORLD"   "TO SEE THE WORLD" EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 4:58 pm

I'm not certain which was worse... Johnny's love-struck face, his hat, or Poppy-pa-pa.

The best part of the episode... Mr. Edwards shock after Johnny walks away with all the guy's money.
Other than that... wake me when it's over.

"TO SEE THE WORLD" PDKeeper
Back to top Go down
http://avonleavignettes.com
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

Number of posts : 45732
Mood : "TO SEE THE WORLD" Headac10

"TO SEE THE WORLD" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "TO SEE THE WORLD"   "TO SEE THE WORLD" EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 12:20 pm

johnny was a bit dumb. yesss .this was a boring esp

“Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it... Yet.” ― L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables
Back to top Go down
easyt72000
New Pioneer
New Pioneer
easyt72000

Number of posts : 126
Mood : "TO SEE THE WORLD" Party010

"TO SEE THE WORLD" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "TO SEE THE WORLD"   "TO SEE THE WORLD" EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 4:10 pm

I turn this episode off whenever it comes on. There's just something about that guy I don't like.
Back to top Go down
amyk
Frontier Traveler
Frontier Traveler

Number of posts : 538

"TO SEE THE WORLD" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "TO SEE THE WORLD"   "TO SEE THE WORLD" EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 3:39 pm

I just watched this episode tonight. It was not my favorite, but I think a big reason for that is because it has so much of Johnny and not enough of the Ingalls family in it. At least Mr. Edwards made it more entertaining. But too much of it seemed taken up with Johnny and Miss Mimi, and I really did not get into that part very much. I would rather have had Johnny learn the hard way that Miss Mimi is nothing but a money-grubbing liar instead of him ending up thinking that he had really done such a nice thing in helping her go see her parents.
Back to top Go down
Vanesa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Vanesa

"TO SEE THE WORLD" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "TO SEE THE WORLD"   "TO SEE THE WORLD" EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 12:02 am

Yes. I think that most of us don't like this epie for there's no important parts with the Ingallses in it. However, l do like Mr. Edwards work in the episode. It's Jonhnny Johnson who gets in my nerves every time I watch it! grinsmiley

You are right, Amyk. I wish that Johnny could have learned something from his stupid "going awaw from home" . Mr. Edwards must have let Miss Mimi to "do her job". HeeHee

Vanesa.

Back to top Go down
Honeybee
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Honeybee

Number of posts : 3565

"TO SEE THE WORLD" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "TO SEE THE WORLD"   "TO SEE THE WORLD" EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 8:53 pm

I wasn't crazy about this episode.

wootwoot
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

"TO SEE THE WORLD" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "TO SEE THE WORLD"   "TO SEE THE WORLD" Empty

Back to top Go down

"TO SEE THE WORLD"
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next