Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

"FOUNDER'S DAY"

Go down 
+18
bestshowever
Shell
jes9
ChristineLovesLHOTP
amyk
Krissy
MissOleson
Vanesa
alexczarn
LHFanForever
charles ingalls
georgiagirl1993
RoseRed
ChristinaAL
Rhonda
Savannah
JW
Carol
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
LauraIngallsfan
"Psalm 73"
"FOUNDER'S DAY" - Page 2 MatthewRank
LauraIngallsfan

Number of posts : 9265
Mood : "FOUNDER'S DAY" - Page 2 Happy010

"FOUNDER'S DAY" - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: "FOUNDER'S DAY"   "FOUNDER'S DAY" - Page 2 EmptyThu May 07, 2015 6:04 pm

This was a very nice episode... I love how when Laura asks Pa if he is going to be in any contests, and he replies that he decided to be in the spectator contest. HeeHee

I like how they are all in contests, and that as they loose, Charles reminds them that wining isn't everything, it's trying your best and having fun. I liked the scene when Charles and Nels were in the muddy water together! That was really funny! I also loved when the three legged race was announced, and they said for ladies and children... Then, after Laura tells the Oleson's that she and her mom are going to win, Nellie and Willie want Harriet to go with Nellie. Harriet doesn't think it is right, and Nels, (using her own words that she said to him about the rope contest) says to her... "Harriet? Don't you want the children to be proud?" ROTFL

I wasn't fond of Mr. Tyler, he sure had some pride issues! I like how Charles showed him that he could hold his own in the last contest... But I also think it was great that he switched to the older axe to make it a little more fair.. He had already taught Mr. Tyler a lesson about pride, and he thought it would be best to even out the last heat. I like when he explained his reason for switching the axe to Laura! Great ending! Thumbsup

“I am beginning to learn that it is the sweet, simple things of life which are the real ones after all.”  - Laura Ingalls Wilder

"FOUNDER'S DAY" - Page 2 Laurai10
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/mylittlehouselibrary/
Honeybee
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Honeybee

Number of posts : 3565
Mood : "FOUNDER'S DAY" - Page 2 Bokmal10

PostSubject: Re: "FOUNDER'S DAY"   "FOUNDER'S DAY" - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2016 12:34 am

How did Nels Olsen won the tug o war? He was already in the mud pit. I always thought, who ever goes in the mud pit, first. Losses, the other team wins.

Who's that lady won the pie contest? Was she in the other episodes? Pie did look good to eat.

This is good episode.

wootwoot
Back to top Go down
marcia24
New Pioneer
New Pioneer

Number of posts : 3
Mood : "FOUNDER'S DAY" - Page 2 Angelic

PostSubject: Re: "FOUNDER'S DAY"   "FOUNDER'S DAY" - Page 2 EmptyTue May 22, 2018 7:41 am

My favorites scenes were where Caroline say the gentile giant has fallen asleep and then gives him a back rub after his day working in the lumber yard so funny yet romantic.
Back to top Go down
Marcia Burns
New Pioneer
New Pioneer
Marcia Burns

Number of posts : 3
Mood : "FOUNDER'S DAY" - Page 2 Pbucket

PostSubject: Re: "FOUNDER'S DAY"   "FOUNDER'S DAY" - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2018 7:59 am

I love that episode my favorite scenes is Mr. Ingells is getting a back rub from his wife Caroline and helps him fall asleep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "FOUNDER'S DAY"   "FOUNDER'S DAY" - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

"FOUNDER'S DAY"
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2