Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Some pics from parent's night at the football game

Go down 
+5
Teresa
Rob
Savannah
Rhonda
Misti
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

Number of posts : 4112
Mood : Some pics from parent's night at the football game Happy010

Some pics from parent's night at the football game Empty
PostSubject: Some pics from parent's night at the football game   Some pics from parent's night at the football game EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 11:11 pm

Some pics from parent's night at the football game Senior10
This was after the final football game at parent's night. The band boosters gave them gift bags of candy. This is the seniors from the band, twirlers, flags, dancers and cheerleaders. Damis is second from the right.

I got sad, knowing that this was the final performance for the seniors in the band. After they did their halftime show, the Colts band, 7th & 8th graders, came out to play with them. That got me choked up because Shiloh is in 6th grade band. If he had been one more year up, he and Damis could have been out on the field together for the first and last time.

Some pics from parent's night at the football game Parent10
This was before the football game was played. The seniors and their parents were introduced. Myself, Damis & David.

Some pics from parent's night at the football game Dscn0010
Another pic of us. David's mom, Ruth, took this one.

Some pics from parent's night at the football game HummerSome pics from parent's night at the football game MistiKeeperSome pics from parent's night at the football game Bookclub5Some pics from parent's night at the football game Rose
"I would fight for you - I'd lie for you - walk the wire for you - ya I'd die for you..."
Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

Number of posts : 21164
Mood : Some pics from parent's night at the football game Purple2

PostSubject: Re: Some pics from parent's night at the football game   Some pics from parent's night at the football game EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 11:44 pm

You all look wonderful Misti!!! I remember parent night with BJ....and this brings back so many memories!! Some pics from parent's night at the football game 6472

Some pics from parent's night at the football game Rhonda10Some pics from parent's night at the football game Lauram10
CANCER FREE!!!  April 9, 1998-April 9, 2023-I AM A SURVIVOR!!!
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Some pics from parent's night at the football game Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54425

PostSubject: Re: Some pics from parent's night at the football game   Some pics from parent's night at the football game EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 11:49 pm

Oh, those are great, Misti! I especially like the middle picture. Some pics from parent's night at the football game 811339 You look lovely, and have such a happy smile. Some pics from parent's night at the football game 6472
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62609
Mood : Some pics from parent's night at the football game Goodsi10

PostSubject: Re: Some pics from parent's night at the football game   Some pics from parent's night at the football game EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 9:15 am

Neat pics, Misti! You're lookin' good! Some pics from parent's night at the football game 70708
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

Number of posts : 5286

PostSubject: Re: Some pics from parent's night at the football game   Some pics from parent's night at the football game EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 10:27 am

Those are great pictures, Misti!! You look wonderful! Thank you for sharing them with us.

Some pics from parent's night at the football game TeresaKeeper
Back to top Go down
Lori
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Lori

Number of posts : 6032

PostSubject: Re: Some pics from parent's night at the football game   Some pics from parent's night at the football game EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 10:50 am

Great pictures!

Some pics from parent's night at the football game Lorike10
Back to top Go down
Alice
On The African Savanna
On The African Savanna
Alice

Number of posts : 10766

PostSubject: Re: Some pics from parent's night at the football game   Some pics from parent's night at the football game EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 12:19 pm

Great pictures, Misti. Thanks for sharing them.

Spring is finally here, the lovely pink blooms on the "spray" tree outside my window are gone leaving a beautiful willow.
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : Some pics from parent's night at the football game Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: Some pics from parent's night at the football game   Some pics from parent's night at the football game EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 3:51 pm

Wow, I didn't even know Damis was IN marching band! LOL! Has he been in it the full four years? What does he play? He looks great, and so do you! Thanks for sharing this; like Rhonda, we had "Senior parent night" too for the band---it's nice they do that. Nick is in the marching band as a freshman---it's so great; really gives these kids a good focus.

Senior year is full of wonderful memories (and tears cryB)...get ready for the ride Misti! Thumbsup

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
maria1
New Pioneer
New Pioneer

Number of posts : 276
Mood : Some pics from parent's night at the football game Mornincoffee

PostSubject: Re: Some pics from parent's night at the football game   Some pics from parent's night at the football game EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 8:57 pm

you all look great. Smiley Hug
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some pics from parent's night at the football game   Some pics from parent's night at the football game Empty

Back to top Go down

Some pics from parent's night at the football game
Page 1 of 1