Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Forty-FOUR years ago today....

Go down 
+8
carolineingalls
Susie
Farmer Girl
pamh36
bethandmanly
Carol
Amy
Savannah
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Forty-FOUR years ago today.... Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54428
Mood : Forty-FOUR years ago today.... Happy010

Forty-FOUR years ago today.... Empty
PostSubject: Forty-FOUR years ago today....   Forty-FOUR years ago today.... EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 2:34 pm

The hills came alive! Forty-FOUR years ago today.... 6472 Today is the 44th Anniversary of The Sound of Music.

I love that movie! And I think tonight would be the perfect time to watch it, even though I always watch it around Christmastime. Forty-FOUR years ago today.... 811339

"The hiiiills are aliiiiiiiiive with the sound of muuuuuuusiiiiiiic......" Forty-FOUR years ago today.... 25973

Edited because it was very gently brought to my attention that this is a few years past the 40th anniversary of Sound of Music. Forty-FOUR years ago today.... 688644 Oops!

Last edited by Savannah on Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:05 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : Forty-FOUR years ago today.... Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: Forty-FOUR years ago today....   Forty-FOUR years ago today.... EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 3:11 pm

You know, I didn't realize so many great things happened the year I was born! OhMy Sesame Street, Sound of music...

...then there's that little thing that happened on the moon... Whistle

My son's band just played The Sound of Music yesterday for his band concert---I loved it!! Applause

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Forty-FOUR years ago today....   Forty-FOUR years ago today.... EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 4:06 pm

Well, I was mistaken on which anniversary it was - but it was still a good year for you to be born, Amy. Forty-FOUR years ago today.... 702150
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Forty-FOUR years ago today....   Forty-FOUR years ago today.... EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 4:10 pm

Oh, for pity sake. It turns out it isn't even the anniversary today. Forty-FOUR years ago today.... Kopfschuettel I'm going to just hush now before I give out any more false information. Forty-FOUR years ago today.... 184143
Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

Number of posts : 8665

PostSubject: Re: Forty-FOUR years ago today....   Forty-FOUR years ago today.... EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 4:31 pm

laugh3 Savannah! You really made me laugh!

Well since when do the hills need an excuse to come alive & sing? dancegirl lol