Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Tiger Woods Seriously Injured in Car Accident

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62619
Mood : Tiger Woods Seriously Injured in Car Accident Goodsi10

Tiger Woods Seriously Injured in Car Accident Empty
PostSubject: Tiger Woods Seriously Injured in Car Accident   Tiger Woods Seriously Injured in Car Accident EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 4:04 pm

Wow, the circumstances of this sound really strange...

Tiger Woods
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

Number of posts : 5286
Mood : Tiger Woods Seriously Injured in Car Accident Happy010

PostSubject: Re: Tiger Woods Seriously Injured in Car Accident   Tiger Woods Seriously Injured in Car Accident EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 4:30 pm

Oh my gosh! I wonder what happened? I hope he makes a full recovery. I have been a HUGE fan of his forever. I watched him for the first time just before he turned pro. I remember thinking, "Wow, this guy is going to be good!" I consider him one of the greatest athletes of all time. He is AMAZING to watch live at an event. I just saw him at the PGA this past August in Chaska, MN. I just watch his swing in awe.................

Tiger Woods Seriously Injured in Car Accident TeresaKeeper
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

PostSubject: Re: Tiger Woods Seriously Injured in Car Accident   Tiger Woods Seriously Injured in Car Accident EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 4:51 pm

It's a shame this had to happen just when he was getting his career back on track after knee surgery. Hopefully the injuries won't affect that.

I see by his Wiki entry that he's been released from the hospital. Not sure if I believe that, since the news agencies all describe his injuries as serious.
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: Tiger Woods Seriously Injured in Car Accident   Tiger Woods Seriously Injured in Car Accident EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 5:02 pm

I wonder if he just took a curve too quickly, as he pulled out of his driveway, causing his car to spin out of control. We'll have to wait and see, after more details are released.

Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

PostSubject: Re: Tiger Woods Seriously Injured in Car Accident   Tiger Woods Seriously Injured in Car Accident EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 5:06 pm

Here's an update from CNN:

Tiger

It doesn't sound too serious, thank goodness. Weird, though. It says "charges are pending," but they say alcohol wasn't involved, and he couldn't have been driving very fast, because the airbags didn't deploy. Tiger Woods Seriously Injured in Car Accident 988160
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

PostSubject: Re: Tiger Woods Seriously Injured in Car Accident   Tiger Woods Seriously Injured in Car Accident EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 5:10 pm

Teresa wrote:
He is AMAZING to watch live at an event. I just saw him at the PGA this past August in Chaska, MN. I just watch his swing in awe.................

Oh, cool, Teresa! You saw him in person! Tiger Woods Seriously Injured in Car Accident Golf-smiley-001
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: Tiger Woods Seriously Injured in Car Accident   Tiger Woods Seriously Injured in Car Accident EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 5:39 pm

I just saw that article, Rob. At least it was a "minor" accident.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tiger Woods Seriously Injured in Car Accident   Tiger Woods Seriously Injured in Car Accident Empty

Back to top Go down

Tiger Woods Seriously Injured in Car Accident
Page 1 of 1