Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Casey by Savannah

Go down 
+8
Lori
pamh36
Gin
Amy
Rhonda
Carol
Savannah
Rob
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62620
Mood : Casey by Savannah Goodsi10

Casey by Savannah Empty
PostSubject: Casey by Savannah   Casey by Savannah EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 10:30 pm

You might remember that my beloved golden retriever, Casey, died about a month ago. Today I got a package in the mail. It was from Savannah, and inside was this portrait:

Casey by Savannah Casey_by_Savannah

I am moved beyond words. I will treasure it forever.

Thank you, Savannah, for this, and for your friendship.

Love,
Rob
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Casey by Savannah Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54428
Mood : Casey by Savannah Happy010

Casey by Savannah Empty
PostSubject: Re: Casey by Savannah   Casey by Savannah EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 11:10 pm

Casey by Savannah 410460 It means the world to me that you're pleased with the portrait, Rob. I think I'll probably be on Casey by Savannah 775938 all night because of it!

Love,
Savannah

Last edited by Savannah on Wed Dec 16, 2009 12:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

Number of posts : 8665

Casey by Savannah Empty
PostSubject: Re: Casey by Savannah   Casey by Savannah EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 11:11 pm

Oh my gosh, that is so sweet!!! bawling

Casey by Savannah Horses10
Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

Number of posts : 21172
Mood : Casey by Savannah Purple2

Casey by Savannah Empty
PostSubject: Re: Casey by Savannah   Casey by Savannah EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 11:19 pm

THAT IS SO SWEET!!!! Rob, you have a special friend to remember always, and a special friend in Savannah..... Casey by Savannah 6472

Casey by Savannah Rhonda10Casey by Savannah Lauram10
CANCER FREE!!!  April 9, 1998-April 9, 2023-I AM A SURVIVOR!!!
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : Casey by Savannah Love-s10

Casey by Savannah Empty
PostSubject: Re: Casey by Savannah   Casey by Savannah EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 9:59 am

I absolutely LOVE it Rob....what a beautiful tribute to Casey that Savannah has given you!! She is one special lady. yes

And by the way, I really love that she included your ski cap in the picture....it certainly helps to capture Casey's lively spirit! Wink

Savannah, you rock. Smiley Hug

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa

Last edited by Amy on Wed Dec 16, 2009 1:15 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Gin
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Gin

Number of posts : 5920

Casey by Savannah Empty
PostSubject: Re: Casey by Savannah   Casey by Savannah EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 10:07 am

Awesome! Savannah, you are so sweet to do that.

Rob, that is such a treasure. I think that has won Savannah a pass for no "Fifing" for at least 3 months. HeeHee

Casey by Savannah Project2

It is the lack of Christianity that has  brought us where we are. Not a lack of churches or religious forms but of the real thing in our hearts.  LIW.....Words From a Fearless Heart
Back to top Go down
pamh36
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
pamh36

Number of posts : 5900

Casey by Savannah Empty
PostSubject: Re: Casey by Savannah   Casey by Savannah EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 10:42 am

What a very special memento! And what a very special friend you have in Savannah.

Savannah, that was such a sweet thing to do. It's such a nice way for Rob to remember Casey. You did a wonderful job.

Casey by Savannah PamKeeper
Back to top Go down
Lori
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Lori

Number of posts : 6032

Casey by Savannah Empty
PostSubject: Re: Casey by Savannah   Casey by Savannah EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 12:00 pm

What a great gift!

Casey by Savannah Lorike10
Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

Number of posts : 8665

Casey by Savannah Empty
PostSubject: Re: Casey by Savannah   Casey by Savannah EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 12:39 pm

Gin wrote:
Rob, that is such a treasure. I think that has won Savannah a pass for no "Fifing" for at least 3 months. HeeHee

Yes yes lol

Casey by Savannah Horses10
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Casey by Savannah Empty
PostSubject: Re: Casey by Savannah   Casey by Savannah EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 1:16 pm

Carol wrote:
Gin wrote:

Yes yes lol

Agreed!! Thumbsup

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva
bethandmanly

Number of posts : 7600
Mood : Casey by Savannah Bokmal10

Casey by Savannah Empty
PostSubject: Re: Casey by Savannah   Casey by Savannah EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 3:22 pm

What a beautiful portrait! Savannah, you are such a sweetheart. God certainly has blessed you with a kind and gentle heart.

Thanks for sharing Rob.

Keeper photo KeeperofAlmanzosHat-1.jpg
Back to top Go down
http://ccmalandrinos.com/
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

Number of posts : 5286

Casey by Savannah Empty
PostSubject: Re: Casey by Savannah   Casey by Savannah EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 4:47 pm

What a truly beautiful portrait, Savannah! That is the best Christmas present that you could have given Rob. I love how you included the hat as well. Although, I thought it was a pair of mittens at first. I couldn't remember what Casey used to run off with. LOL!!

Casey by Savannah TeresaKeeper
Back to top Go down
Alice
On The African Savanna
On The African Savanna
Alice

Number of posts : 10766

Casey by Savannah Empty
PostSubject: Re: Casey by Savannah   Casey by Savannah EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 5:08 pm

Incredible portrait of Casey, Savannah. What a lovely gift for Rob from a dear friend.

I agree with the no Fifing rule for 3 months.

Spring is finally here, the lovely pink blooms on the "spray" tree outside my window are gone leaving a beautiful willow.

Last edited by Alice on Wed Dec 16, 2009 6:43 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Edit or get Fifed! lol)
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

Number of posts : 5286

Casey by Savannah Empty
PostSubject: Re: Casey by Savannah   Casey by Savannah EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 5:24 pm

Uh, oh, Alice, you better get rid of that "e" in Fifing. LOL!!

Casey by Savannah TeresaKeeper
Back to top Go down
Alice
On The African Savanna
On The African Savanna
Alice

Casey by Savannah Empty
PostSubject: Re: Casey by Savannah   Casey by Savannah EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 6:45 pm

Teresa wrote:
Uh, oh, Alice, you better get rid of that "e" in Fifing. LOL!!

Thanks, Teresa! Casey by Savannah 205803

Spring is finally here, the lovely pink blooms on the "spray" tree outside my window are gone leaving a beautiful willow.
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Savannah

Casey by Savannah Empty
PostSubject: Re: Casey by Savannah   Casey by Savannah EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 8:42 pm

Thank you for the wonderful, beautiful compliments about Casey's portrait, everyone. Casey by Savannah 688644 I sometimes just don't know what to say in response. Your words are so touching to me, and "Thank you" doesn't seem to fully express what I'm trying to say.

Gin wrote:
Rob, that is such a treasure. I think that has won Savannah a pass for no "Fifing" for at least 3 months. Casey by Savannah 440956

Carol wrote:
Yes Casey by Savannah 185146 lol

Amy wrote:
Agreed!! Casey by Savannah 70708

Alice wrote:
I agree with the no Fifing rule for 3 months.

Ah, you're all so sweet.....But I've been told many times that "THERE WILL BE NO FAVORITISM IN BARNEY FIFE'S ADMINISTRATION!" (Usually directly after I've been fifed. Casey by Savannah 135245 ) So I'm not holding my breath. Casey by Savannah 440956

Last edited by Savannah on Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alice
On The African Savanna
On The African Savanna
Alice

Casey by Savannah Empty
PostSubject: Re: Casey by Savannah   Casey by Savannah EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 8:47 pm

Fife does run a "tight ship" doesn't he? Casey by Savannah 135245

Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Casey by Savannah Empty
PostSubject: Re: Casey by Savannah   Casey by Savannah EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 9:11 pm

Casey by Savannah Casey_by_Lisa

Casey is now looking down on me from my wall, and I'm sure she'd want Fife to give our dear Savannah a free pass for three hours days weeks months. I think that's the least I can do.

However... in the rare event that she does make a mistake, I think I should have the right to VERY LOUDLY point out that I'm NOT fifing her: "HEY LOOK, EVERYBODY! Savannah made a MISTAKE! But I'm not gonna fife her. No siree. A deal's a deal." Casey by Savannah 129986
Back to top Go down
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva
bethandmanly

Number of posts : 7600
Mood : Casey by Savannah Bokmal10

Casey by Savannah Empty
PostSubject: Re: Casey by Savannah   Casey by Savannah EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 9:41 pm

It looks great framed. What a special treasure.

As for Fife, I think he needs to go undercover for a bit and give Savannah a well deserved rest.

Keeper photo KeeperofAlmanzosHat-1.jpg
Back to top Go down
http://ccmalandrinos.com/
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Savannah

Casey by Savannah Empty
PostSubject: Re: Casey by Savannah   Casey by Savannah EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 11:19 pm

Rob wrote:
... in the rare event that she does make a mistake, I think I should have the right to VERY LOUDLY point out that I'm NOT fifing her: "HEY LOOK, EVERYBODY! Savannah made a MISTAKE! But I'm not gonna fife her. No siree. A deal's a deal." Casey by Savannah 129986

You're all heart. I'm touched. (And if you do that....you'll be touched, too: Casey by Savannah 70776 Casey by Savannah 129986 )
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Casey by Savannah Empty
PostSubject: Re: Casey by Savannah   Casey by Savannah EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 11:38 pm

Casey by Savannah 945720 Okay, okay, any mistakes will go unmentioned. This is gonna be a long three months. Casey by Savannah Peureux05
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Casey by Savannah Empty
PostSubject: Re: Casey by Savannah   Casey by Savannah EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 12:00 am

Rob wrote:
Casey by Savannah Casey_by_Lisa

Wow. That looks incredible, especially with the matte and the wood frame. What a treasure you have there Rob. Smiley Hug

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Savannah

Casey by Savannah Empty
PostSubject: Re: Casey by Savannah   Casey by Savannah EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 12:02 am

Rob wrote:
Casey by Savannah 945720 Okay, okay, any mistakes will go unmentioned.

This part is so sweet......

YOU wrote:
This is gonna be a long three months. Casey by Savannah Peureux05

But this sugegsts taht you're expecting me to be making misteaks, Robert. batEyes
Back to top Go down
Alice
On The African Savanna
On The African Savanna
Alice

Casey by Savannah Empty
PostSubject: Re: Casey by Savannah   Casey by Savannah EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 12:08 am

The portrait of Casey looks wonderful framed and hanging up on the paneled wall.

Savannah wrote:
Rob wrote:
... in the rare event that she does make a mistake, I think I should have the right to VERY LOUDLY point out that I'm NOT fifing her: "HEY LOOK, EVERYBODY! Savannah made a MISTAKE! But I'm not gonna fife her. No siree. A deal's a deal." Casey by Savannah 129986

You're all heart. I'm touched. (And if you do that....you'll be touched, too: Casey by Savannah 70776 Casey by Savannah 129986 )

Rob wrote:
Casey by Savannah 945720 Okay, okay, any mistakes will go unmentioned. This is gonna be a long three months. Casey by Savannah Peureux05
It may seem longer to the rest of us, Rob. With Savannah getting a break, I'm sure you will be extra vigilant with the rest of us Casey by Savannah 129986

Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

Number of posts : 21172
Mood : Casey by Savannah Purple2

Casey by Savannah Empty
PostSubject: Re: Casey by Savannah   Casey by Savannah EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 12:09 am

Casey by Savannah 85958 touché Savannah

Casey by Savannah Rhonda10Casey by Savannah Lauram10
CANCER FREE!!!  April 9, 1998-April 9, 2023-I AM A SURVIVOR!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Casey by Savannah Empty
PostSubject: Re: Casey by Savannah   Casey by Savannah Empty

Back to top Go down

Casey by Savannah
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next