Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Melissa Gilbert Movies

Go down 
+5
Savannah
Amy
Kristina
Carol
Gin
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Gin
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Gin

Number of posts : 5920
Mood : Melissa - Melissa Gilbert Movies Love-s10

Melissa - Melissa Gilbert Movies Empty
PostSubject: Melissa Gilbert Movies   Melissa - Melissa Gilbert Movies EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 7:25 pm

FYI: It looks like one of Melissa's movies : Holiday for Love will possibly be out of print soon.
She stars in this movie with Tim Matheson. I've been seeing it for as much as $43, but I found it on Ebay for $13.99/free shipping.
I grabbed this one up. I didn't see it on the Hallmark channel this year, and its one of my favorites.

Melissa - Melissa Gilbert Movies Project2

It is the lack of Christianity that has  brought us where we are. Not a lack of churches or religious forms but of the real thing in our hearts.  LIW.....Words From a Fearless Heart
Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

Number of posts : 8665
Mood : Melissa - Melissa Gilbert Movies Happy010

PostSubject: Re: Melissa Gilbert Movies   Melissa - Melissa Gilbert Movies EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 8:24 pm

Hmmm.... I don't think I've seen that one.

My favorites from her are:

Seduction in a Small Town
Without Her Consent
Sylvester
Choices of the Heart
and
The Miracle Worker

Thumbsup

Melissa - Melissa Gilbert Movies Horses10
Back to top Go down
Kristina
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Kristina

Number of posts : 7863
Mood : Melissa - Melissa Gilbert Movies Bokmal10

PostSubject: Re: Melissa Gilbert Movies   Melissa - Melissa Gilbert Movies EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 8:48 pm

I didn't know that Melissa Gilbert was in The Miracle Worker! I've seen two different versions of that movie, looks like I'll be seeing a third sometime!
Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

Number of posts : 8665
Mood : Melissa - Melissa Gilbert Movies Happy010

PostSubject: Re: Melissa Gilbert Movies   Melissa - Melissa Gilbert Movies EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 8:58 pm

ingallsfan2008 wrote:
I didn't know that Melissa Gilbert was in The Miracle Worker! I've seen two different versions of that movie, looks like I'll be seeing a third sometime!

Yep Thumbsup