Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Melissa on Today Show

Go down 
+3
Amy
Teresa
Rob
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62618
Mood : Melissa - Melissa on Today Show Goodsi10

Melissa - Melissa on Today Show Empty
PostSubject: Melissa on Today Show   Melissa - Melissa on Today Show EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 9:03 am

Melissa Gilbert is going to be on the Today Show this morning, during their 10-11 AM hour. I haven't heard them mention this, but it's on the cable programming grid, and my grid has never lied to me before.
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

Number of posts : 5286
Mood : Melissa - Melissa on Today Show Happy010

PostSubject: Re: Melissa on Today Show   Melissa - Melissa on Today Show EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 10:05 am

Thanks, Rob!

Melissa - Melissa on Today Show TeresaKeeper
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

PostSubject: Re: Melissa on Today Show   Melissa - Melissa on Today Show EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 10:14 am

Just thought I'd bump this to the top to make sure people see it. Melissa - Melissa on Today Show 811339
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: Melissa on Today Show   Melissa - Melissa on Today Show EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 10:35 am

I set my Tivo. It says in my info section that she'll be on during the first 2 hours, but then they usually have the interviews on again during the second portion of the Today Show. I'll check and see if she's been on yet.

It's 8:45 central time, and she hasn't been on yet. Usually all of the interviews are done in the second hour, but maybe she will be on during the 9:00-10:00 (central time) portion. I don't know why they have her listed during the 7:00-9:00 portion, but maybe she's not going to be on afterall. They also have Jennie Garth scheduled to be on, and I haven't seen het yet, either. Unless they were on really early, but I doubt it.

Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : Melissa - Melissa on Today Show Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: Melissa on Today Show   Melissa - Melissa on Today Show EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 11:07 am

Thanks Rob! You're just a wealth of information these days! Thumbsup

I'm just now turning it on. Has she been on yet?

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: Melissa on Today Show   Melissa - Melissa on Today Show EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 11:43 am

I don't think she's going to be on.

Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Melissa on Today Show   Melissa - Melissa on Today Show EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 11:45 am

I wonder what happened?! We still have 15 minutes....fingers crossed!!

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: Melissa on Today Show   Melissa - Melissa on Today Show EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 11:47 am

They must have had to reschedule. They haven't mentioned her name this whole time, and usually they comment on who's coming up. Maybe she'll be on next week.

Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

PostSubject: Re: Melissa on Today Show   Melissa - Melissa on Today Show EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 12:03 pm

Ah, I'm sorry, gang. It said "Jennie Garth, Melissa Gilbert" on the programming grid, plain as day, so I thought I could believe it. Melissa - Melissa on Today Show 2952
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: Melissa on Today Show   Melissa - Melissa on Today Show EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 12:22 pm

Usually it's always accurate. Maybe they had to do some rescheduling because of all of their Super Bowl segments. We'll keep an eye on the schedule for next week.

Back to top Go down
Gin
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Gin

Number of posts : 5920

PostSubject: Re: Melissa on Today Show   Melissa - Melissa on Today Show EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 1:00 pm

Hmmmm, well I would have missed her anyway. I've been at work. Why would they have her on right now anyway? The Musical maybe??
I would think they would want Melissa Sue on to talk about her upcoming book instead.

Guess i need to talk to them about doing their line up huh?

Melissa - Melissa on Today Show Project2

It is the lack of Christianity that has  brought us where we are. Not a lack of churches or religious forms but of the real thing in our hearts.  LIW.....Words From a Fearless Heart
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Melissa on Today Show   Melissa - Melissa on Today Show EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 3:24 pm

Hey, did anyone see it? She was on Kathie Lee & Hoda! I had to transport my daycare kids to school, but I'd left K&H on thinking she might be on it, and heard the announcement as I was walking out the door. I had hubby record it for me!

She was on to promote her book now released in paperback, and yes, they talked about the musical quite a bit. It was neat to see clips of the musical! I guess it's doing so well, it's expected to go on broadway this summer! She looked great and they talked a little about her son being on the musical with her, and showed a pic of the two of them together.

I'll keep an eye on youtube to see if they have the interview on there....I'll post it if they do!

~Mother Teresa

Last edited by Amy on Fri Feb 05, 2010 3:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: Melissa on Today Show   Melissa - Melissa on Today Show EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 3:27 pm

Darn! I didn't think she'd be on K&H. I'll have to watch it on youtube later on. Sometimes it takes a day or two to get on there.

Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Melissa on Today Show   Melissa - Melissa on Today Show EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 3:44 pm

Bummer, I'm sorry you missed it Teresa! I just figured that since K&H is technically part of the Today show, it was worth a shot. It sounds like, since it was in Rob's scheduling, that they pushed her back from where she was supposed to be.

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

PostSubject: Re: Melissa on Today Show   Melissa - Melissa on Today Show EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 4:09 pm

Well, on the programming grid, it showed Melissa as being on during the 10-11 AM hour of the Today Show. So... is that when she was on? Melissa - Melissa on Today Show 988160
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Melissa on Today Show   Melissa - Melissa on Today Show EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 4:39 pm

Nope, she was on somewhere between 11:30 and 11:45. scratchead

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: Melissa on Today Show   Melissa - Melissa on Today Show EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 4:43 pm

Here, it showed that she would be on during the earliest part of the show. From 7:00-9:00, central time. I guess it pays to record the entire show.

Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

PostSubject: Re: Melissa on Today Show   Melissa - Melissa on Today Show EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 4:55 pm

Amy wrote:

Oh wow. Here, the Hoda-Kathie Lee hour is from 10-11. The Today Show is over at 11.
Back to top Go down
LIWnut
Proverbs 3:5-6
Proverbs 3:5-6
LIWnut

Number of posts : 2539
Mood : Melissa - Melissa on Today Show Cloud910

PostSubject: Re: Melissa on Today Show   Melissa - Melissa on Today Show EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 4:57 pm

Melissa - Melissa on Today Show MarilynKeeper Melissa - Melissa on Today Show Bookclub2
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Melissa on Today Show   Melissa - Melissa on Today Show EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 5:01 pm

Rob wrote:
Amy wrote:

Oh wow. Here, the Hoda-Kathie Lee hour is from 10-11. The Today Show is over at 11.

OH! Well that's odd then...it should have been on during your 10-11 hour then!

But all is well---Marilyn to the rescue! Thanks Marilyn! Thumbsup

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: Melissa on Today Show   Melissa - Melissa on Today Show EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 5:15 pm

Thanks, Marilyn! I just finished watching it. Her son is soooooooo cute!!

Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

PostSubject: Re: Melissa on Today Show   Melissa - Melissa on Today Show EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 5:48 pm

Amy wrote:
OH! Well that's odd then...it should have been on during your 10-11 hour then!

In that case, I'm sure it was. I didn't watch it. Melissa - Melissa on Today Show 68167
Back to top Go down
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

Number of posts : 4112

PostSubject: Re: Melissa on Today Show   Melissa - Melissa on Today Show EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 4:17 am

Great interview but they sure seemed to rush her through it, didn't they? batEyes

Melissa - Melissa on Today Show HummerMelissa - Melissa on Today Show MistiKeeperMelissa - Melissa on Today Show Bookclub5Melissa - Melissa on Today Show Rose
"I would fight for you - I'd lie for you - walk the wire for you - ya I'd die for you..."
Back to top Go down
carolineingalls
Farm Land Owner
Farm Land Owner
carolineingalls

Number of posts : 1209
Mood : Melissa - Melissa on Today Show Pbucket

PostSubject: Re: Melissa on Today Show   Melissa - Melissa on Today Show EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 10:24 am

Thanks for posting Marilyn. Hope the show's on in Broadway when I come to New York in August. That'd be something not to miss.

Melissa - Melissa on Today Show MaureenKeeper

"To change your life takes a lot of courage and energy. It's not for wimps." Karen Grassle. April 2006
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Melissa on Today Show   Melissa - Melissa on Today Show EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 10:28 am

Yes---go see it if there's any way you can Maureen! You would not be disappointed, I assure you! Thumbsup

I wonder if Melissa had bargained on it being so successful that it's going on Broadway? That's a whole new ballgame and a HUGE commitment to keep going on even longer, with an even more brutal schedule! It certainly did look like she was having the time of her life up there though, so maybe she's all for it, especially since she has her son with her. Smile

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Melissa on Today Show   Melissa - Melissa on Today Show Empty

Back to top Go down

Melissa on Today Show
Page 1 of 1