Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Is it hot where you are?

Go down 
+13
Kristina
Debbie
HarrisonCrosby4387
Lily
Rhonda
Gin
Amy
bethandmanly
Savannah
pamh36
flatbroke
Carol
Rob
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Is it hot where you are? - Page 2 Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54428
Mood : Is it hot where you are? - Page 2 Happy010

Is it hot where you are? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is it hot where you are?   Is it hot where you are? - Page 2 EmptyThu May 27, 2010 12:43 pm

It's sunny, 77, and super here today! A twenty degree drop from yesterday! (And the humidity is much lower! Is it hot where you are? - Page 2 46567 )
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62620
Mood : Is it hot where you are? - Page 2 Goodsi10

PostSubject: Re: Is it hot where you are?   Is it hot where you are? - Page 2 EmptyThu May 27, 2010 1:14 pm

Same here. 76, sunny and less humid!
Back to top Go down
Kristina
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Kristina

Number of posts : 7865
Mood : Is it hot where you are? - Page 2 Bokmal10

PostSubject: Re: Is it hot where you are?   Is it hot where you are? - Page 2 EmptyThu May 27, 2010 5:16 pm

today it was only around 70, but yesterday, whoa! it was close to 90 degrees in my town. I went to the beach, and it was cooler there, but it was the best possible beach weather! I saw on the news this morning that a town in my state reached 99 degrees yesterday, and was the hottest temp recorded in the country yesterday.
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : Is it hot where you are? - Page 2 Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: Is it hot where you are?   Is it hot where you are? - Page 2 EmptyThu May 27, 2010 10:22 pm

Savannah wrote:
It's sunny, 77, and super here today! A twenty degree drop from yesterday! (And the humidity is much lower! Is it hot where you are? - Page 2 46567 )

Seriously?! We were still up to 88 today, even though they said a high of 83. But less humid, so doable. Tomorrow and the weekend should be much better still.
Back to top Go down
flatbroke
Man of Constant Sorrow
Man of Constant Sorrow
flatbroke

Number of posts : 2648
Mood : Is it hot where you are? - Page 2 Party010

PostSubject: Re: Is it hot where you are?   Is it hot where you are? - Page 2 EmptyFri May 28, 2010 1:49 am

Amy wrote:
Noo My A/C in my van died today!! thud We just fixed it last year, and now it's broken again! Yikes Why NOW?!?!?!?! No

You gotta VAN? That reminds me of a vid an Army buddy made. Needless to say we hung out a lot, birds of a feather, etc....

Last edited by flatbroke on Fri May 28, 2010 12:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Is it hot where you are?   Is it hot where you are? - Page 2 EmptyFri May 28, 2010 9:17 am

Why is this video vaguely familiar? scratchead I think you've posted it before....thank you Larry, for...ahem, subjecting me to this once again. Yikes
(the redeeming value is the adorable puppy......until your buddy tongued him, that is. help)

And my rusty 2000 GMC Safari is classier than the one in this video, I'll have you know. batEyes greenS (I have to say though I think this vid might be PG-13 on a rated G site. Whistle )
Back to top Go down
flatbroke
Man of Constant Sorrow
Man of Constant Sorrow
flatbroke

PostSubject: Re: Is it hot where you are?   Is it hot where you are? - Page 2 EmptyFri May 28, 2010 12:40 pm

There, that better?
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Is it hot where you are?   Is it hot where you are? - Page 2 EmptyFri May 28, 2010 2:30 pm

Yep. greenS I really did like the puppy though. batEyes Wink
Back to top Go down
Gin
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Gin

Number of posts : 5920

PostSubject: Re: Is it hot where you are?   Is it hot where you are? - Page 2 EmptyFri May 28, 2010 3:03 pm

92 in Texas today!!! I saw a squirrel laying on his belly in a puddle of water....poor guy. Its a wonder they don't all migrate to the northern states during this time of year.

Is it hot where you are? - Page 2 Project2

It is the lack of Christianity that has  brought us where we are. Not a lack of churches or religious forms but of the real thing in our hearts.  LIW.....Words From a Fearless Heart
Back to top Go down
flatbroke
Man of Constant Sorrow
Man of Constant Sorrow
flatbroke

PostSubject: Re: Is it hot where you are?   Is it hot where you are? - Page 2 EmptyFri May 28, 2010 3:09 pm

Gin wrote:
92 in Texas today!!! I saw a squirrel laying on his belly in a puddle of water....poor guy. Its a wonder they don't all migrate to the northern states during this time of year.
lol@the squirrel.

You don't wanna move north, you wanna move south. The southern hemisphere is going into winter.

If the squirrels start wearing bathing suits and you see little bitty A/C's in the trees, then we KNOW we're in trouble. grinsmiley
Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

Number of posts : 8665

PostSubject: Re: Is it hot where you are?   Is it hot where you are? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 3:33 pm

Carol wrote:

Okay, I am bragging again people! gardening
I know I will pay dearly for this later... haha

That 'later' is coming up rather quickly! We are getting triple digits a early as next week!!!! Is it hot where you are? - Page 2 Overreactsmiley

Is it hot where you are? - Page 2 Horses10
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Is it hot where you are?   Is it hot where you are? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 9:08 pm

{{{Carol}}} I'm sorry to hear that. Those kind of temperatures are so rough!
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Is it hot where you are?   Is it hot where you are? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 9:38 am

Oh my goodness Carol!! thud
Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

PostSubject: Re: Is it hot where you are?   Is it hot where you are? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 12:10 pm

Yes... I am not too happy about this and it's only the beginning... lol
While 2 hours north of me, the coast people are enjoying high 60s, 2 hours below me, the L.A. peeps are enjoying the 70s... here is what it looks like for the valley Is it hot where you are? - Page 2 Shakinghead

Is it hot where you are? - Page 2 Weather

Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

PostSubject: Re: Is it hot where you are?   Is it hot where you are? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 1:03 pm

Well... the good thing is that we did not see triple digits like we thought! In fact, we are going to see some 80s in the next few days! dancegirl

Is it hot where you are? - Page 2 80weat

Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Is it hot where you are?   Is it hot where you are? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 1:06 pm

Is it hot where you are? - Page 2 46567 I'm glad that you didn't see triple-digits! It's about 65 here today, so we're not sweating - and I'm not complaining! Is it hot where you are? - Page 2 702150
Back to top Go down
pamh36
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
pamh36

Number of posts : 5900

PostSubject: Re: Is it hot where you are?   Is it hot where you are? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 8:52 am

Carol wrote:
Well... the good thing is that we did not see triple digits like we thought! In fact, we are going to see some 80s in the next few days! dancegirl

Is it hot where you are? - Page 2 80weat

That looks good. It's been on the cool side here and me no like.

Is it hot where you are? - Page 2 PamKeeper
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

PostSubject: Re: Is it hot where you are?   Is it hot where you are? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 8:57 am

We got down to 40 last night. They were saying we might get a frost, so I covered the garden.
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Is it hot where you are?   Is it hot where you are? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 10:17 am

pamh36 wrote:
It's been on the cool side here and me no like.

Yesterday reached 67 here and I loved it! 70 is nice, but I could take an entire summer of this weather! stars

Rob wrote:
We got down to 40 last night. They were saying we might get a frost, so I covered the garden.

I can see why! Yeah, it's getting pretty cold here at night too, and our mornings are chilly for quite awhile. I guess it's not supposed to stay that way though---high of 88 here on Saturday and rain/storms are predicted. I feel sorry for all the graduation open houses this weekend. All I can think of is Brendan's open house two years ago---we had a bad storm that brought trees down, and a tornado warning, all during our unprotected pavillion party at a park! thud
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

PostSubject: Re: Is it hot where you are?   Is it hot where you are? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 11:25 am

I remember that! Is it hot where you are? - Page 2 279394
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Is it hot where you are?   Is it hot where you are? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 1:52 pm

I'm glad you didn't get a frost last night, Rob. I was wondering about that.

I bet Brendan's open house is one that nobody will never forget, Amy! Yikes!
Back to top Go down
JW
Isaiah Edwards
Isaiah Edwards
JW

Number of posts : 9016
Mood : Is it hot where you are? - Page 2 Happy011

PostSubject: Re: Is it hot where you are?   Is it hot where you are? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 2:50 pm

We have very low temps it is 21 Celus here

Gin You live in Texas? I Love Texas we passed through there couple of times very hot but i liked it but i am glad i don't live there to hot last time we went through there our Van had NO AC it was Sooooooooo hot Laughing

Is it hot where you are? - Page 2 Jacobk10Is it hot where you are? - Page 2 Jacob210
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Is it hot where you are?   Is it hot where you are? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 8:40 pm

Jacob, it's warmer where you live than it is here! It's down to about 14 C here. (58)
Back to top Go down
JW
Isaiah Edwards
Isaiah Edwards
JW

Number of posts : 9016
Mood : Is it hot where you are? - Page 2 Happy011

PostSubject: Re: Is it hot where you are?   Is it hot where you are? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 9:09 pm

Oh wow you have it really cool then i like it if it is nice and Hot having the Central Air on
then once i come inside from mowing the lawn or working in the garden i step into the house and it's so nice a cool thats what summer is all about lol

Is it hot where you are? - Page 2 Jacobk10Is it hot where you are? - Page 2 Jacob210
Back to top Go down
Vanesa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Vanesa

Number of posts : 5136
Mood : Is it hot where you are? - Page 2 Bokmal10

PostSubject: Re: Is it hot where you are?   Is it hot where you are? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 1:08 am

Well, no...It is not hot in my place...since I'm at South hemisphere and we are in WINTER now! So we are almost feezing! laugh3 wintergirl snowshovel

However, I love it. I've always liked winter, more than summer. Hot weather gets on my nerves, people! Ranting banghead No I always feel miserable, sad and sick when too hot weather is around.

Vanesa.

Is it hot where you are? - Page 2 Vanesa10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is it hot where you are?   Is it hot where you are? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Is it hot where you are?
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Little House on the Prairie :: Walnut Grove Community :: Town Gossip-
Jump to: