Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

My son is getting married

Go down 
+10
Kristina
Rhonda
pamh36
carolineingalls
flatbroke
Rob
Amy
Savannah
LIWnut
bethandmanly
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : My son is getting married - Page 2 Love-s10

My son is getting married - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My son is getting married   My son is getting married - Page 2 EmptySun May 30, 2010 11:08 am

bethandmanly wrote:
I managed not to cry until the mother and son dance when the DJ played Because You Loved Me by Celine Dion. Later on I was talking to John and I told him he picked a beautiful song. He said, "It's all true." bawling

Oh Cheryl, that would have done me IN! My son is getting married - Page 2 C010

I am so glad it was a beautiful day!! Looking forward to pictures! Thumbsup
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

Number of posts : 5286
Mood : My son is getting married - Page 2 Happy010

PostSubject: Re: My son is getting married   My son is getting married - Page 2 EmptySun May 30, 2010 1:43 pm

Cheryl, congratulations to your son, John! I'm glad that it was such a beautiful day for you and your family! I'm looking forward to seeing all of your pictures.

My son is getting married - Page 2 TeresaKeeper
Back to top Go down
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva
bethandmanly

Number of posts : 7600
Mood : My son is getting married - Page 2 Bokmal10

PostSubject: Re: My son is getting married   My son is getting married - Page 2 EmptyMon May 31, 2010 1:27 am

Here are a few photos. We took about 600 total--some good, some not so great. I'm not the most photogenic person in the world, but my kids more than make up for that.

My son is getting married - Page 2 DSC_8918
My husband, Paul and I

My son is getting married - Page 2 DSC_8926
Our daughters

My son is getting married - Page 2 DSC_8967
The happy couple, John and Nicole. The best man was my younger brother, Alex.

My son is getting married - Page 2 DSC_9228
Johnnie and I dancing

Keeper photo KeeperofAlmanzosHat-1.jpg
Back to top Go down
http://ccmalandrinos.com/
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
My son is getting married - Page 2 Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54428

PostSubject: Re: My son is getting married   My son is getting married - Page 2 EmptyMon May 31, 2010 8:04 am

My son is getting married - Page 2 6472 Thanks for sharing the pictures, Cheryl! They're lovely!
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417

PostSubject: Re: My son is getting married   My son is getting married - Page 2 EmptyMon May 31, 2010 9:41 am

Oh Cheryl, you look lovely!! You have a hunky hubby too, I must say! Wink The kids all look great, and John and Nicole make a cute couple!! That picture of you dancing with John put tears in my eyes instantly. What a moment. bawling My son turns 20 next week, so I guess I'm in that 'where did the years go' mode right now anyway. I am sentimental about everything right about now! Especially a young mother seeing her son moving on. My heart goes out to you---I know it won't be easy for me either one day. LOL, no matter how old he is when he marries! HeeHee

Thank you for posting some pictures!! Looks like a beautiful setting for a wedding!! yes
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

Number of posts : 5286

PostSubject: Re: My son is getting married   My son is getting married - Page 2 EmptyMon May 31, 2010 10:24 am

What a beautiful gown you wore, Cheryl! You could have been one of the bridesmaids. Or even the bride. LOL! Thank you for posting some of your pics. Are the happy couple on a honeymoon right now? If so, where did they go?

My son is getting married - Page 2 TeresaKeeper
Back to top Go down
Gin
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Gin

Number of posts : 5920

PostSubject: Re: My son is getting married   My son is getting married - Page 2 EmptyMon May 31, 2010 12:59 pm

I will be there doing this probably sooner than I think. My oldest is only 17 but he and his g/friend have been together already 2yrs. She is two years older than him and in college....but they have held it together even with her being so far away . SO, I'm sitting back and waiting til they want to marry.....I think they will wait a little while and get some college under them though.
I'm 38 now, and so it will probably happen when I am about your age.....not too long from now. I am thankful I've been a young mom ....it will give me more time with my grandkids ...Lord willing.

SO glad the day turned out nice. He sounds like a wonderful son to have.

My son is getting married - Page 2 Project2

It is the lack of Christianity that has  brought us where we are. Not a lack of churches or religious forms but of the real thing in our hearts.  LIW.....Words From a Fearless Heart
Back to top Go down
Lori
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Lori

Number of posts : 6032

PostSubject: Re: My son is getting married   My son is getting married - Page 2 EmptyMon May 31, 2010 3:29 pm

Great pictures!

My son is getting married - Page 2 Lorike10
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62620
Mood : My son is getting married - Page 2 Goodsi10

PostSubject: Re: My son is getting married   My son is getting married - Page 2 EmptyMon May 31, 2010 4:22 pm

Beautiful pics, Cheryl! Thanks!
Back to top Go down
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva
bethandmanly

Number of posts : 7600
Mood : My son is getting married - Page 2 Bokmal10

PostSubject: Re: My son is getting married   My son is getting married - Page 2 EmptyMon May 31, 2010 5:00 pm

Thanks everyone. I'm glad you liked the pictures.

Amy wrote:
Oh Cheryl, you look lovely!! You have a hunky hubby too, I must say!

Yeah, I sure know how to pick them.

Teresa wrote:
What a beautiful gown you wore, Cheryl! You could have been one of the bridesmaids. Or even the bride. LOL! Thank you for posting some of your pics. Are the happy couple on a honeymoon right now? If so, where did they go?

You’re so cute, Teresa. What mailing address am I suppose to send the money to so that I can thank you for saying that?

The kids are somewhere in the Dominican Republic for their honeymoon, but all their gifts are in my office. Bwahahahaha.

Gin wrote:
SO glad the day turned out nice. He sounds like a wonderful son to have.

Thanks, Gin. He really is a great kid. When I think about all the nonsense other kids get into, I feel very blessed.
Back to top Go down
http://ccmalandrinos.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My son is getting married   My son is getting married - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

My son is getting married
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2