Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hurricane Season 2010

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gin
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Gin

Number of posts : 5920
Mood : Hurricane Season 2010 Love-s10

Hurricane Season 2010 Empty
PostSubject: Hurricane Season 2010   Hurricane Season 2010 EmptyFri May 28, 2010 2:39 pm

I hope this thread doesn't get much action. BUT from what I'm hearing on the weather channel it just might be a busy season. June 1 starts the season and it usually runs til the end of November. September is usually the peak....and its proven to be wild.

With the oil spill that is causing so many issues for those living near the Gulf we really don't need hurricanes acting up too. This has taken so many jobs from fishermen and small businesses. Not to mention if we should have hurricane issues the many children that will have school interrupted.
Lets pray hard now that things stay calm.
I think I'm going to email Obama and tell him they need some MIGHTY PUTTY for that leak. SOMETHING needs to get done NOW.

Hurricane Season 2010 Project2

It is the lack of Christianity that has  brought us where we are. Not a lack of churches or religious forms but of the real thing in our hearts.  LIW.....Words From a Fearless Heart
Back to top Go down
flatbroke
Man of Constant Sorrow
Man of Constant Sorrow
flatbroke

Number of posts : 2648
Mood : Hurricane Season 2010 Party010

Hurricane Season 2010 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hurricane Season 2010   Hurricane Season 2010 EmptyFri May 28, 2010 3:00 pm

I'd never even thought of the fishermen losing jobs. I'm an inland boy, so I don't think of those things.

I'll have my talk with the Lord about it. I don't wanna see good men lose a job that's hard to begin with. They've got mouths to feed too, just like the rest of us.
Back to top Go down

Hurricane Season 2010
Page 1 of 1