Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Excited!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Julia
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Julia

Number of posts : 1871
Mood : Excited! Cloud910

Excited! Empty
PostSubject: Excited!   Excited! EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 9:38 pm

Ok...I haven't been on here in a while. Have been staying at hotel every few weeks.....trying to eliminate ALL the stress. My Grandmother's house already has two offers after being on the market for 1 week!!! Smile

So, with everything going on I haven't had tooooooo much time to think about...."him"..... loveheart
So I thought I didn't like him much anymore.................well tonight I saw him and I tell you......all the feelings came rushing back and he is flirting with me! But then.....................my friend ask him if he liked me......I am waiting for her to tell me....so please pray he does! Ooops

"The beauty of a woman is incredibly radiant when she finds her identity, her confidence, & her hope in Christ alone. "  

Excited! JuliaKeeper
Back to top Go down
Vanesa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Vanesa

Number of posts : 5136
Mood : Excited! Bokmal10

Excited! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Excited!   Excited! EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 1:22 am

Julia, I'm very happy for you, and I hope your stress could disappear in no time. I also hope that the guy you loves, loves you too. You seems to be deeply in love with him. I'll pray for both of you. I wish he culd be a great boy friend for you.

Keep us updated! Thumbsup

Vanesa.

Excited! Vanesa10
Back to top Go down
Julia
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Julia

Excited! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Excited!   Excited! EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 10:49 pm

Vanesa wrote:
Julia, I'm very happy for you, and I hope your stress could disappear in no time. I also hope that the guy you loves, loves you too. You seems to be deeply in love with him. I'll pray for both of you. I wish he culd be a great boy friend for you.

Keep us updated! Thumbsup

Vanesa.

I really like him. My friend said that he just stuttered and acted panic like. He may be asking for my number tomorrrow night! ShyGirl

"The beauty of a woman is incredibly radiant when she finds her identity, her confidence, & her hope in Christ alone. "  

Excited! JuliaKeeper
Back to top Go down
Gin
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Gin

Number of posts : 5920
Mood : Excited! Love-s10

Excited! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Excited!   Excited! EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 11:40 pm

I love crush stories! Keep us posted. But first tell us what he looks like, all you know about him. We need to make sure he's right for our Julia!

Excited! Project2

It is the lack of Christianity that has  brought us where we are. Not a lack of churches or religious forms but of the real thing in our hearts.  LIW.....Words From a Fearless Heart
Back to top Go down
Vanesa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Vanesa

Excited! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Excited!   Excited! EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 11:58 pm

Indeed! HeeHee

Vanesa.

Excited! Vanesa10
Back to top Go down
Julia
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Julia

Excited! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Excited!   Excited! EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 1:39 am

Haha! Oh boy! Well, I have some photos if him I will share after telling you some of his bio.

We used to know each other WAY back......we hardly remember that but we do a little. We went to the same church. He was second to the biggest trouble maker in Sunday school....hard to believe that NOW.....but..... Back then he had blondish hair. Now it is light brown with hints of blonde (which he denies). He is very tall and lanky and I often feel smaller then I really am when standing next to him. (I am 5"0) I am sure he will exceed 6 ft. for sure, he is already 6 ft. He sometimes has a hard time pronouncing certain words. I don't know if he has a speech problem, but in one of his photos you can tell by the shape of his mouth that he could have some trouble. It is usually with words starting with "r". Also, try parting your mouth open a teensy bit and talking....similar to that. Lately, he is not this shy guy anymore.......he is talking to me and joking, teasing, etc. When I laugh he looks at me and just smiles (according to my friend who pays better attention to how he looks at me than I do) and sometimes he will tilt his head. One time he left on "fun night" when he learned I wasn't coming. He has blu-ish-grey eyes that go SO deep....I know I am really dragging this out. So on with the photos! grinsmiley I don't think he has ever had a girlfriend. He is very close to his Mother.....his Dad is....well.....nevermind on that one. The second photos is where the mouth looks kind of different.

Excited! 50_s_110

Excited! 10843_10

Excited! 10843_11

Excited! JuliaKeeper
Back to top Go down
Julia
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Julia

Excited! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Excited!   Excited! EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 1:44 am

Oh! His name is Arjay Jackson!

Excited! JuliaKeeper
Back to top Go down
Julia
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Julia

Excited! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Excited!   Excited! EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 2:27 am

MissYoungClassic wrote:
Oh! His name is Arjay Jackson!

And the girl with him on the last photo is his sister! Haha!

Excited! JuliaKeeper
Back to top Go down
Gin
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Gin

Excited! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Excited!   Excited! EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 12:17 pm

Hmmm he is very nice looking. I think because he denies having those blonde streaks he must not like blonds. SO, he must like brunettes as you are!!
My son Nathan is a true blonde and does not want blond girls, thus he is with a brunette as well.
Maybe you could see about trading email addresses and just chat back and forth for awhile. That is a safe way to get to know one another. Good Luck!

Excited! Project2

It is the lack of Christianity that has  brought us where we are. Not a lack of churches or religious forms but of the real thing in our hearts.  LIW.....Words From a Fearless Heart
Back to top Go down
Julia
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Julia

Excited! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Excited!   Excited! EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 11:03 pm

Haha! Could be!

He refused to get a Facebook.....his e-mail isn't even existing becaus he NEVER goes to it. He is too chicken to call (at least he has been) me. I don't know what to do sometimes. I feel frustrated and find myself liking this other guy at times. But lately Arjay has seemed much better so......and he was going to ask me to sit by him tonight but my youth pastor was talking to me and my friend pushed me down into the chair next to him. Haha!

Excited! JuliaKeeper
Back to top Go down
Julia
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Julia

Excited! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Excited!   Excited! EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 11:06 pm

Oh! And he made a big deal about my swollen eye....felt swwworrry for mwwweee. Haha!

Excited! JuliaKeeper
Back to top Go down
Vanesa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Vanesa

Excited! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Excited!   Excited! EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 12:49 am

MissYoungClassic wrote:
Haha! Could be!

He refused to get a Facebook.....his e-mail isn't even existing becaus he NEVER goes to it. He is too chicken to call (at least he has been) me. I don't know what to do sometimes. I feel frustrated and find myself liking this other guy at times. But lately Arjay has seemed much better so......and he was going to ask me to sit by him tonight but my youth pastor was talking to me and my friend pushed me down into the chair next to him. Haha!

The depiction sounds really good! He is very handsome and he lives the life inestead of being glued to PC all day long. I do have Facebook and checks my mail regulary, but I cannot understand peple who seems to live thourough computers , as if they had not any REAL life. At first I didn't want to have any contact with PCs for I've seen so many people crazy about them. Maybe Arjay feels the same way about computers. Let him some time to begin to understand that computers could be used in a good way. And it seems he is shy. Sometimes, shy guys are better than the others.

I like him for you and it seems clear that you likes him too. Nw we'll see if he likes you too! Wink

Vanesa.

Excited! Vanesa10
Back to top Go down
Julia
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Julia

Excited! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Excited!   Excited! EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 1:33 am

He just says he doesn't want EVERYBODY in his business. His Dad is extremely overbearing and before church lets out for us youth he is waiting at the door for him. Arjay tells us what his day consists of. School. Come home. Go upstairs. Shut the door. Homework. MAYBE play one video game. Read. Come down for dinner. Watch some TV upstairs. Get ready for bed. Go to bed. End of day. I feel he is very depressed, isolated, bored and insecure. My youth grp. is going to Six Flags Over GA Oct. 9th and he wanted to know if I was coming. At the time I didn't know but now I do so I know he will be happy. He is using my name a lot. Julia this, Julia that. Not just, she did that, or that's funny. No. It's "Julia did that" or "That's funny Julia!". I think he needs a little push to get in the right direction.................and I have NO idea what to do because I have NEVER had a bf either and I am totally CLUELESS! My friend needs to stop matchmaking because I feel like she is stepping over the line. She sent him a text with my NUMBER in it!!!!!!!!!!! She is a lovely girl, but she can be aggrivating and she is kind of weird..... scared

So, please pray that he will just call me or tell me....ask me for my number....something. I kind have been wanting a big brother or boyfriend lately. I have ALLLLLLLLL these girlfriends but not guys. I am an only child and I kind of feel like Judy Garland's song, "Just An In Between".

Anyway, you understand.

Excited! JuliaKeeper
Back to top Go down
Gin
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Gin

Excited! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Excited!   Excited! EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 9:03 am

What happend to your eye??

Six Flags will be SO much fun! Take lots of pictures!

Excited! Project2

Back to top Go down
Julia
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Julia

Excited! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Excited!   Excited! EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 11:52 am

I was leaning over to pick up something off the floor, lost my balance and hit the doorway. O_o
I don't know if my Mom will let me take the camera because of chances of it being lost....but I will try! grinsmiley

Excited! JuliaKeeper
Back to top Go down
Vanesa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Vanesa

Excited! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Excited!   Excited! EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 12:15 am

He seems an adorable boy. And if he likes your name...much better!

Have fun at Six Flags, and hope things will be O.K for you there Thumbsup -

Great Judy Garland video! I like Judy Garland a lot.

Vanesa.

Excited! Vanesa10
Back to top Go down
Julia
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Julia

Excited! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Excited!   Excited! EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 10:45 pm

He is....:) I will be ok there, I just know it! ;)
I love Judy too!

Excited! JuliaKeeper
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Excited! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Excited!   Excited! Empty

Back to top Go down

Excited!
Page 1 of 1