Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Why did the chicken cross the road?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

Number of posts : 8665
Mood : Why did the chicken cross the road?  Happy010

Why did the chicken cross the road?  Empty
PostSubject: Why did the chicken cross the road?    Why did the chicken cross the road?  EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 3:24 pm

WHY DID THE CHICKEN CROSS THE ROAD?

Why did the chicken cross the road?  Chicken_crossing_road

Well... let's look at some answers... greenS

* Plato: For the greater good.

* Captain James T Kirk: To boldly go where no chicken has gone before. Why did the chicken cross the road?  Spocksmiley

* Bill Gates: I have just released the new Chicken Office 2010, which will not only cross roads, but will lay eggs, file your important documents, balance your checkbook and eat your neighbour.

* Charles Darwin: Chickens, over great periods of time, have been naturally selected in such a way that they are now genetically disposed to cross roads.

* Albert Einstein: Whether the chicken crossed the road or the road moved beneath the chicken depends upon your frame of reference. Why did the chicken cross the road?  Einstein3

* Hillary Clinton: That's what I'd like to know. Why DID the chicken cross the road?! But this administration is operating in secrecy, witholding important information from the American people, about how many chickens crossed the road and why they crossed it.

* Martin Luther King, Jr: I have a dream! I have a dream of a day, when ALL chickens can cross ALL roads without having their motives called into question!

* Ernest Hemingway: To die. Alone. In the rain. Why did the chicken cross the road?  Blue

* Official Chicken Representative: Because he wanted to. Do you not think that maybe chickens have rights too? If you crossed the road no one would question you.

* Hamlet: Why did the chicken cross the road?  Shakespearesmiley1
To cross, or not to cross, that is the question: -
Whether 'tis nobler in the mind, to suffer
The slings and arrows of outrageous side;
Or to take arms against a road of troubles,
And by crossing end them?

* Dr Seuss: Did the chicken cross the road? Did he cross it with a toad? Yes, the chicken crossed the road. Why he crossed, I've not been told!

* Grandpa: In my day, we didn't ask why the chicken crossed the road. Someone told us that the chicken crossed the road and, by gosh, that was good enough for us!

* Colonel Sanders: I missed one? Why did the chicken cross the road?  Xanimal_pippis1t

Why did the chicken cross the road?  Horses10
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62619
Mood : Why did the chicken cross the road?  Goodsi10

PostSubject: Re: Why did the chicken cross the road?    Why did the chicken cross the road?  EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 3:28 pm

Why did the chicken cross the road?  85958
Back to top Go down
LIWnut
Proverbs 3:5-6
Proverbs 3:5-6
LIWnut

Number of posts : 2539
Mood : Why did the chicken cross the road?  Cloud910

PostSubject: Re: Why did the chicken cross the road?    Why did the chicken cross the road?  EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 4:29 pm

Carol, you are too funny.
What would Laura say? "What??? I hope it wasn't one of my good laying hens!!"

Why did the chicken cross the road?  MarilynKeeper Why did the chicken cross the road?  Bookclub2
Back to top Go down
Gin
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Gin

Number of posts : 5920
Mood : Why did the chicken cross the road?  Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: Why did the chicken cross the road?    Why did the chicken cross the road?  EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 4:46 pm

Carol, you must be bored. I think he crossed the road to get away from Fife. OR he just knew Aunt Bea was frying up some chicken that day.

Why did the chicken cross the road?  Project2

It is the lack of Christianity that has  brought us where we are. Not a lack of churches or religious forms but of the real thing in our hearts.  LIW.....Words From a Fearless Heart
Back to top Go down
pamh36
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
pamh36

Number of posts : 5900

PostSubject: Re: Why did the chicken cross the road?    Why did the chicken cross the road?  EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 4:50 pm

Interesting. Very, very interesting. Laughing

Why did the chicken cross the road?  PamKeeper
Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

Number of posts : 8665
Mood : Why did the chicken cross the road?  Happy010

PostSubject: Re: Why did the chicken cross the road?    Why did the chicken cross the road?  EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 4:54 pm

I know! Let's try and think of what certain people would say when answering this question! Laughing

Yoda:
Greener pastures, the chicken wanted, thus... the road he has crossed.

Nellie Oleson: (Yelling in the kitchen)
Mother! You want meeee to make cinamon chicken?!
(The chicken hurriedly crosses the road to get away)

Laughing

Why did the chicken cross the road?  Horses10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why did the chicken cross the road?    Why did the chicken cross the road?  Empty

Back to top Go down

Why did the chicken cross the road?
Page 1 of 1