Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What Book Are you Reading now?

Go down 
+50
MankatoJoe
Laura (Half Pint)
LauraIngallsfan
Carpenters4ever
LHOTPfan2000
Davetucson
littlehouselover
Kamberley
kermitfan
alexczarn
Julia
Pepsi
Debbie
Honeybee
littlehousefan200
Krissy
MissOleson
Amy
carolineingalls
Joe
Robinsgirl
susansmoose
Samantha
ashkate11871
Kristina
Trixie
Tigru
Rhonda
Gin
georgiagirl1993
EllieJane
Prairie Dweller
rana
Prairie Wind
GrandDuchessOlga
Lori
LIWnut
emilyanneoftheprairie
flatbroke
brenda_m
Melissa
Kathleen Marie
Misti
Carol
Rob
bethandmanly
ChristinaAL
pamh36
Savannah
JW
54 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
emilyanneoftheprairie
Sid's Girl
Sid's Girl

Number of posts : 3538
Mood : What Book Are you Reading now? - Page 11 Happy010

What Book Are you Reading now? - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Book Are you Reading now?   What Book Are you Reading now? - Page 11 EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 11:45 am

right now i am reading The Promise. it is the third in a series by Jane Peart. it is really good. i would recommend the series to everybody. :)

What Book Are you Reading now? - Page 11 Ifyou
I want to be the best, so whatever comes with that, I’ll have to accept. ~Sidney Crosby
What Book Are you Reading now? - Page 11 Cute-2
Back to top Go down
Kristina
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Kristina

Number of posts : 7855
Mood : What Book Are you Reading now? - Page 11 Bokmal10

PostSubject: Re: What Book Are you Reading now?   What Book Are you Reading now? - Page 11 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 6:02 pm

The Catcher In The Rye by JD Salinger. I'm reading it in English class
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : What Book Are you Reading now? - Page 11 Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: What Book Are you Reading now?   What Book Are you Reading now? - Page 11 EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 10:59 am

Well, I'm attempting to read Jane Austen's "Sense and Sensibility". I figured I'd start with that one since it's her first. I adore the movie, and Pride and Prejudice too (especially the PBS miniseries), but have yet to read them. It's not easy, getting into the groove of reading the Old English. It's a totally different 'feel'.

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
What Book Are you Reading now? - Page 11 Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54425

PostSubject: Re: What Book Are you Reading now?   What Book Are you Reading now? - Page 11 EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 1:34 pm

Sense & Sensibility is such a good book.....I always laugh at Marianne's declaration that "A woman of seven and twenty can never hope to feel or inspire affection again". (In which case, I'm most certainly dooooomed. What Book Are you Reading now? - Page 11 Kopfschuettel What Book Are you Reading now? - Page 11 771460 ) I found myself laughing out loud at some of the parts. (That one included!) But Pride & Prejudice has always been the easiest of Jane Austen's books for me to read. I like them all, but P&P is my favorite. It's captivating. I've read it many times. There's so much wit, and the characters are so well written that it's almost as if they leap out of the pages and fill the room. I love her books!
Back to top Go down
ChristinaAL
Little House Lady
Little House Lady
ChristinaAL

Number of posts : 2761

PostSubject: Re: What Book Are you Reading now?   What Book Are you Reading now? - Page 11 EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 1:14 am

Currently, I'm reading Nicholas Sparks' "The Last Song". I want to try to get it finished before the movie comes out later this month - I'm a big Nicholas Sparks fan and I'm only about a fourth of the way through the book so far, but so far so good. Smile Has anyone else read it?

What Book Are you Reading now? - Page 11 ChristinaKeeper2 What Book Are you Reading now? - Page 11 10bChristina

"It is still best to be honest and truthful; to make the most of what we have; to be happy with simple pleasures and to be cheerful and have courage when things go wrong."
Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

Number of posts : 8665

PostSubject: Re: What Book Are you Reading now?   What Book Are you Reading now? - Page 11 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 1:03 pm

ChristinaAL wrote:
Currently, I'm reading Nicholas Sparks' "The Last Song". I want to try to get it finished before the movie comes out later this month - I'm a big Nicholas Sparks fan and I'm only about a fourth of the way through the book so far, but so far so good. Smile Has anyone else read it?

I haven't but that will be my next book. Thumbsup

Currently I am reading "Forever Liesel"
What Book Are you Reading now? - Page 11 41Y3R00T1PL._SL210_

I'm a big Sound of Music fan and Liesel was one of my favorite characters. I am really enjoying this book and getting all the inside scoop behind the scenes. I've only read 3 chapters but I'm really enjoying it! Smile

What Book Are you Reading now? - Page 11 Horses10
Back to top Go down
Gin
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Gin

Number of posts : 5920
Mood : What Book Are you Reading now? - Page 11 Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: What Book Are you Reading now?   What Book Are you Reading now? - Page 11 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 3:56 pm

Donovan's Daughter by Lori Wick

What Book Are you Reading now? - Page 11 Project2

It is the lack of Christianity that has  brought us where we are. Not a lack of churches or religious forms but of the real thing in our hearts.  LIW.....Words From a Fearless Heart
Back to top Go down
Kristina
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Kristina

PostSubject: Re: What Book Are you Reading now?   What Book Are you Reading now? - Page 11 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 4:30 pm

almost 2 months later and I'm still working on The Catcher In The Rye....
Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

Number of posts : 8665

PostSubject: Re: What Book Are you Reading now?   What Book Are you Reading now? - Page 11 EmptyThu May 13, 2010 1:55 pm

I'm currently reading Melissa Gilbert's book. It's taken me quite a while... I didn't go through it as fast as I did ready "Forever Liesel". I guess I was wanting more behind the scenes and experiences on the actors of Little House because the title says a PRAIRIE tale... some of the stuff she wrote, I didn't really need to know lol

What Book Are you Reading now? - Page 11 Horses10
Back to top Go down
Kristina
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Kristina

PostSubject: Re: What Book Are you Reading now?   What Book Are you Reading now? - Page 11 EmptyFri May 14, 2010 3:15 pm

I just finished a book called After Ever After by Jordan Sonnenblick. I got it at the library yesterday and when I sat down to start it, I liked it so much that I just kept reading until I finished it! It was about two eighth grade boys who are best friends, who are both cancer survivors. There is a lot going on in the boys' lives, and there is a sad ending, but I actually found it to be a really good book.
Back to top Go down
MissOleson
Prairie Settler
Prairie Settler
MissOleson

Number of posts : 895
Mood : What Book Are you Reading now? - Page 11 Indiff10

PostSubject: Re: What Book Are you Reading now?   What Book Are you Reading now? - Page 11 EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 5:56 pm

Well, I am still giving MacKinley Kantor's Andersonville a try. I haven't gotten far into it. I haven't cared for it all that much right now, but sometimes it takes me awhile to get interested in a book. I am just hoping it picks up when they finally talk about the Civil War prison. If they don't, it will just be a wonder to me how it ever won the Pulitzer Prize! I have been trying to finish it since March and I am still in the beginning of it!

I also just started Me and Bobby D: A Memoir by Steve Karmen. It is based on this man's life and his friendship with Bobby Darin. So far it is pretty good.

Who's going to do the cooking?!?!
Back to top Go down
LIWnut
Proverbs 3:5-6
Proverbs 3:5-6
LIWnut

Number of posts : 2539
Mood : What Book Are you Reading now? - Page 11 Cloud910

PostSubject: Re: What Book Are you Reading now?   What Book Are you Reading now? - Page 11 EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 6:02 pm

Little House, Long Shaddow. It's very good. Its all about how important the Little House books have been in the school, the home, libraries, etc. It was written by Anita Clair Fellman.

What Book Are you Reading now? - Page 11 MarilynKeeper What Book Are you Reading now? - Page 11 Bookclub2
Back to top Go down
MissOleson
Prairie Settler
Prairie Settler
MissOleson

Number of posts : 895
Mood : What Book Are you Reading now? - Page 11 Indiff10

PostSubject: Re: What Book Are you Reading now?   What Book Are you Reading now? - Page 11 EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 1:59 pm

I am still stuck on Andersonville and a collection of Louisa May Alcott stories in a book called A Whisper in the Dark (name based on a story in there).

I did just finish Rob Lowe's autobiography, though. Thumbsup

Who's going to do the cooking?!?!
Back to top Go down
JW
Isaiah Edwards
Isaiah Edwards
JW

Number of posts : 9016
Mood : What Book Are you Reading now? - Page 11 Happy011

PostSubject: Re: What Book Are you Reading now?   What Book Are you Reading now? - Page 11 EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 2:04 pm

The Reckoning By Beverly Lewis

What Book Are you Reading now? - Page 11 Jacobk10What Book Are you Reading now? - Page 11 Jacob210
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

Number of posts : 45732
Mood : What Book Are you Reading now? - Page 11 Headac10

PostSubject: Re: What Book Are you Reading now?   What Book Are you Reading now? - Page 11 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 8:41 pm

The choice by suzanne woods fisher

“Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it... Yet.” ― L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables
Back to top Go down
littlehousefan200
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
littlehousefan200

Number of posts : 6161
Mood : What Book Are you Reading now? - Page 11 Confus10

PostSubject: Re: What Book Are you Reading now?   What Book Are you Reading now? - Page 11 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 1:05 pm

I'm reading The Secret by Beverly Lewis.
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

PostSubject: Re: What Book Are you Reading now?   What Book Are you Reading now? - Page 11 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 2:01 pm

out of the rain by debbie macomber.

“Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it... Yet.” ― L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables
Back to top Go down
littlehousefan200
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
littlehousefan200

PostSubject: Re: What Book Are you Reading now?   What Book Are you Reading now? - Page 11 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 9:38 pm

I finished The Secret. Now I'm about to start reading A Little House Traveler.
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

PostSubject: Re: What Book Are you Reading now?   What Book Are you Reading now? - Page 11 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 7:51 pm

Learning to love by debbie macomber.

Back to top Go down
littlehousefan200
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
littlehousefan200

PostSubject: Re: What Book Are you Reading now?   What Book Are you Reading now? - Page 11 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 7:53 pm

I put A Little House Traveler aside for a few days while I finish The Way I See It: A Look Back at my Life on Little House by Melissa Anderson.
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

PostSubject: Re: What Book Are you Reading now?   What Book Are you Reading now? - Page 11 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 8:03 pm

Thumbsup sounds nice.

Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

PostSubject: Re: What Book Are you Reading now?   What Book Are you Reading now? - Page 11 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 9:36 pm

I'AM reading The christmas singing-By cindy woodsmall!!

Back to top Go down
Honeybee
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Honeybee

Number of posts : 3565

PostSubject: Re: What Book Are you Reading now?   What Book Are you Reading now? - Page 11 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 11:19 pm

Dear America Voyage on the Great Titanic the story of Margaret Ann Brady R.M.S. Titanic 1912 by Ellen Emerson White.

BSC Mystery #29 Stacey and the fashion victim. by Ann. M. Martin

wootwoot
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

PostSubject: Re: What Book Are you Reading now?   What Book Are you Reading now? - Page 11 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 11:22 pm

The scent of cherry blossoms- Cindy woodsmall

Back to top Go down
littlehousefan200
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
littlehousefan200

PostSubject: Re: What Book Are you Reading now?   What Book Are you Reading now? - Page 11 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 6:02 pm

[u]October Song[u] by: Beverly Lewis
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Book Are you Reading now?   What Book Are you Reading now? - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

What Book Are you Reading now?
Page 11 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17 ... 24  Next