Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Savannah in Disney's "Tangled"

Go down 
+11
pamh36
Gin
JW
Lori
carolineingalls
alexczarn
Amy
bethandmanly
Rob
Savannah
Carol
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Savannah in Disney's "Tangled" - Page 2 Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54428
Mood : Savannah in Disney's "Tangled" - Page 2 Happy010

Savannah in Disney's "Tangled" - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Savannah in Disney's "Tangled"   Savannah in Disney's "Tangled" - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 8:24 am

Quote :
"Tangled" Takes Box Office Crown from "Hallows"

Wins Weekend Race, Supplanting "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1," which Was Victorious in Two Prior Weeks
Savannah in Disney's "Tangled" - Page 2 Image7121671g

(AP)
Hair has won out over Harry Potter at the weekend box office.

Mandy Moore's animated musical "Tangled," a new take on long-haired fairy-tale princess Rapunzel, sewed up the No. 1 spot with $21.5 million in its second weekend, according to studio estimates Sunday. That raised the Disney release's domestic total to $96.5 million.

"Tangled" had debuted in second-place over the Thanksgiving holiday weekend behind "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1," which had been at the top of the box office the two previous weekends.

Playing largely to family crowds, "Tangled" should hold on well through the holidays, said Chuck Viane, head of distribution for Disney.

"It's not very often the second week of a movie that it ends up the No. 1 movie," Viane said. "This will be one of those leggy movies that just keeps playing and playing."

I saw this article today and it made me think of Carol's post. Savannah in Disney's "Tangled" - Page 2 702150 I still think of this as "my" movie. Savannah in Disney's "Tangled" - Page 2 135245
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : Savannah in Disney's "Tangled" - Page 2 Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: Savannah in Disney's "Tangled"   Savannah in Disney's "Tangled" - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 11:02 am

I cannot WAIT to see this movie.....I don't know if anyone watches the show "Chuck" but the voice of the the main guy is played by the lead of Chuck...his name is "Zachary Levi", and he's a terrific actor. (Chuck is awesome by the way---love that show!!).

And yes, Savannah, this IS your movie!! yes You go girl---top spot! yesss
Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

Number of posts : 8665

PostSubject: Re: Savannah in Disney's "Tangled"   Savannah in Disney's "Tangled" - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 12:39 pm

I still haven't seen this but I think that I will this weekend. My neighbors saw it and they LOOOOVED IT.
Yes Savannah, you KNOW I'll just be thinking that's you when I see the movie! Laughing

Savannah in Disney's "Tangled" - Page 2 Horses10
Back to top Go down
alexczarn
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life

Number of posts : 22999

PostSubject: Re: Savannah in Disney's "Tangled"   Savannah in Disney's "Tangled" - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 4:06 pm

Savannah wrote:
Quote :
"Tangled" Takes Box Office Crown from "Hallows"

Wins Weekend Race, Supplanting "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1," which Was Victorious in Two Prior Weeks
Savannah in Disney's "Tangled" - Page 2 Image7121671g

(AP)
Hair has won out over Harry Potter at the weekend box office.

Mandy Moore's animated musical "Tangled," a new take on long-haired fairy-tale princess Rapunzel, sewed up the No. 1 spot with $21.5 million in its second weekend, according to studio estimates Sunday. That raised the Disney release's domestic total to $96.5 million.

"Tangled" had debuted in second-place over the Thanksgiving holiday weekend behind "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1," which had been at the top of the box office the two previous weekends.

Playing largely to family crowds, "Tangled" should hold on well through the holidays, said Chuck Viane, head of distribution for Disney.

"It's not very often the second week of a movie that it ends up the No. 1 movie," Viane said. "This will be one of those leggy movies that just keeps playing and playing."

I saw this article today and it made me think of Carol's post. Savannah in Disney's "Tangled" - Page 2 702150 I still think of this as "my" movie. Savannah in Disney's "Tangled" - Page 2 135245

Well, well, well, Wink

And when did this panning thing start? HeeHee

Savannah in Disney's "Tangled" - Page 2 Alexke11
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Savannah in Disney's "Tangled"   Savannah in Disney's "Tangled" - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 7:09 pm

alexczarn wrote:
And when did this panning thing start? HeeHee

I know the answer, but I'll let Savannah answer that. Wink Or, if Rob is able to recall this after all the pannings his poor brain has received, he can answer. greenS
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62620
Mood : Savannah in Disney's "Tangled" - Page 2 Goodsi10

PostSubject: Re: Savannah in Disney's "Tangled"   Savannah in Disney's "Tangled" - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 8:15 pm

Can I have a cookie? I like cookies.

Savannah in Disney's "Tangled" - Page 2 Smiley-sick019
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Savannah in Disney's "Tangled"   Savannah in Disney's "Tangled" - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 8:27 pm

Amy wrote:
alexczarn wrote:
And when did this panning thing start? Savannah in Disney's "Tangled" - Page 2 440956

I know the answer, but I'll let Savannah answer that. Savannah in Disney's "Tangled" - Page 2 771460 Or, if Rob is able to recall this after all the pannings his poor brain has received, he can answer. Savannah in Disney's "Tangled" - Page 2 702150

Amy, do you really remember when it all started? Feel free to answer....Unfortunately, I've been panning Rob people for so long, I don't quite remember exactly how/when it started.

Rob wrote:
Can I have a cookie? I like cookies.

Savannah in Disney's "Tangled" - Page 2 Smiley-sick019

I'm still trying to decide if having this kind of an effect on someone is a good thing or not. Savannah in Disney's "Tangled" - Page 2 68167
Back to top Go down
LIWnut
Proverbs 3:5-6
Proverbs 3:5-6
LIWnut

Number of posts : 2539
Mood : Savannah in Disney's "Tangled" - Page 2 Cloud910

PostSubject: Re: Savannah in Disney's "Tangled"   Savannah in Disney's "Tangled" - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 12:08 am

Tangled was an awesome movie. My friend and I saw it on Wed night. I highly recommend everyone seeing it.

Savannah in Disney's "Tangled" - Page 2 MarilynKeeper Savannah in Disney's "Tangled" - Page 2 Bookclub2
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Savannah in Disney's "Tangled"   Savannah in Disney's "Tangled" - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 12:31 pm

Savannah wrote:
Amy wrote:
alexczarn wrote:
And when did this panning thing start? Savannah in Disney's "Tangled" - Page 2 440956

I know the answer, but I'll let Savannah answer that. Savannah in Disney's "Tangled" - Page 2 771460 Or, if Rob is able to recall this after all the pannings his poor brain has received, he can answer. Savannah in Disney's "Tangled" - Page 2 702150

Amy, do you really remember when it all started? Feel free to answer....Unfortunately, I've been panning Rob people for so long, I don't quite remember exactly how/when it started.

Nope, I don't really....I just thought that was a good segueway (segway??) into the mention of Rob's very 'rattled' brain! Laughing

I wish I could remember though! Wink

My friend and I took her daughters to see Tangled the other night, and we all LOVED it! Marilyn, I'm glad you liked it too! This is a GREAT Disney movie, and honestly, I think it's a long time coming. It's been a long time since I've seen a fantastic 'stand alone' Disney movie. I say this, because that's excluding Toy Story 3. I absolutely the loved the story, the acting, and the characters! Thumbsup

And of course, all I could do was picture Savannah and Rob as the leads.....wow, that cast iron pan has GOT to hurt!! Yikes Laughing

Back to top Go down
alexczarn
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life

PostSubject: Re: Savannah in Disney's "Tangled"   Savannah in Disney's "Tangled" - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 3:13 am

Saw the book for sale in BigW today, with Savannah and Rob on the cover... HeeHee

Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Savannah in Disney's "Tangled"   Savannah in Disney's "Tangled" - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 1:30 pm

I'd like to get that book now!

Someone told me yesterday that Disney announced that Tangled will be their last "princess" movie EVER. WHY would Disney say this/do this?!?! I LOVE the Disney princesses!!!
Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

PostSubject: Re: Savannah in Disney's "Tangled"   Savannah in Disney's "Tangled" - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 12:31 am

Looking forward to the BluRay Release!

Savannah in Disney's "Tangled" - Page 2 Scaled.php?tn=0&server=612&filename=exq2
Until that moment, Flynn Rider hardly knew the power of the frying pan.

lol

Back to top Go down
alexczarn
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life

PostSubject: Re: Savannah in Disney's "Tangled"   Savannah in Disney's "Tangled" - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 12:36 am

Carol wrote:

Savannah in Disney's "Tangled" - Page 2 Scaled.php?tn=0&server=612&filename=exq2
Until that moment, Flynn Rider hardly knew the power of the frying pan.

lol

laugh3

Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Savannah in Disney's "Tangled"   Savannah in Disney's "Tangled" - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 12:41 am

Savannah in Disney's "Tangled" - Page 2 85958 Looks like she's a lefty, too!

When is that supposed to be released to DVD?
Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

PostSubject: Re: Savannah in Disney's "Tangled"   Savannah in Disney's "Tangled" - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 1:03 am

Savannah wrote:
When is that supposed to be released to DVD?

Savannah in Disney's "Tangled" - Page 2 61teb%2B3S6EL._SL500_AA300_
This title will be released on March 29, 2011. Thumbsup

Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Savannah in Disney's "Tangled"   Savannah in Disney's "Tangled" - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 12:39 pm

Thanks!!
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Savannah in Disney's "Tangled"   Savannah in Disney's "Tangled" - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 12:54 pm

This is a keeper! Savannah in Disney's "Tangled" - Page 2 70708
Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

PostSubject: Re: Savannah in Disney's "Tangled"   Savannah in Disney's "Tangled" - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 4:29 pm

Ugh... I'm finally going to see this movie tonight!
I was waiting for it on Netflix... but it is a LOOOOONG WAIT... so I just went to Redbox and got it greenS

I hear good things about it so looking forward to seeing it! Sorry, Savannah, I won't be able to help but think of you whenever she uses the pan! laugh3

Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62620
Mood : Savannah in Disney's "Tangled" - Page 2 Goodsi10

PostSubject: Re: Savannah in Disney's "Tangled"   Savannah in Disney's "Tangled" - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 4:36 pm

It's a good one! A visual feast, as the critics say. Savannah in Disney's "Tangled" - Page 2 70708

And congratulations on 7000 posts!
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Savannah in Disney's "Tangled"   Savannah in Disney's "Tangled" - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 4:57 pm

We're watching this RIGHT now! So funny. I've seen it like 4 times now....I love this movie!! And yes, Carol, I can only picture Savannah AND Rob as the main characters! LOL! And I think you'll agree, they could have modeled Rapunzel right after Savannah! She looks JUST like her!!!
Back to top Go down
alexczarn
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life

PostSubject: Re: Savannah in Disney's "Tangled"   Savannah in Disney's "Tangled" - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 5:11 pm

Carol wrote: