Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Getting Episodes Mixed Up

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jes9
Walnut Grove Resident
Walnut Grove Resident
jes9

Number of posts : 1066

Getting Episodes Mixed Up Empty
PostSubject: Getting Episodes Mixed Up   Getting Episodes Mixed Up EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 9:14 pm

Do you ever get two (or more) similar episodes mixed up so that you can't remember which episode something happened in? For example, I often get "The Afermath" mixed up with "Darkness Is My Friend", both of which involve Mary being taken hostage. And it was at the same house too, because wasn't the Hanson house that the James brothers rented what became the blind school? Another pair of episodes I often mix up is "Meet Me At the Fair" and "Fagin". I often can't remember which episode has the pickpocket and the lady with the suitcase following him around. I know now it's "Meet Me At the Fair", because I just watched it earlier this evening.

Getting Episodes Mixed Up JohnKeeper
Back to top Go down
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva
bethandmanly

Number of posts : 7600
Mood : Getting Episodes Mixed Up Bokmal10

Getting Episodes Mixed Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting Episodes Mixed Up   Getting Episodes Mixed Up EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 12:02 am

I get "Once Upon A Time" and "A Child with No Name" mixed up all the time. It makes no sense, because the latter has to be about the death of Baby Wilder, but I always have to think about it and often write the wrong episode title when I am talking about them.

The other ones I mess up are "Chicago" and "Times of Change". The first is when Charles meets Isaiah in Chicago to investigate the death of John Jr, and the second one is when they turned John Jr. into a two-timing cad who fell out of love with Mary at the beginning of Season 4.

Keeper photo KeeperofAlmanzosHat-1.jpg
Back to top Go down
http://ccmalandrinos.com/

Getting Episodes Mixed Up
Page 1 of 1