Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

More heart trouble for my dad

Go down 
+12
Susie
I Love Dean
Vanesa
pamh36
Rob
Amy
Savannah
Carol
Gin
Teresa
Lori
HarrisonCrosby4387
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
More heart trouble for my dad - Page 3 Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54428
Mood : More heart trouble for my dad - Page 3 Happy010

More heart trouble for my dad - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: More heart trouble for my dad   More heart trouble for my dad - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 2:46 pm

Prayers going out, Beckie!
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

Number of posts : 4828
Mood : More heart trouble for my dad - Page 3 Happy011

PostSubject: Re: More heart trouble for my dad   More heart trouble for my dad - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 8:35 pm

Thanks everyone for your love and support. You are the best! Love

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

PostSubject: Re: More heart trouble for my dad   More heart trouble for my dad - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 7:21 pm

Well we got bad news, he does have to have the operation after all. I am so angry and sad! Not sure of the exact date yet.

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva
bethandmanly

Number of posts : 7600
Mood : More heart trouble for my dad - Page 3 Bokmal10

PostSubject: Re: More heart trouble for my dad   More heart trouble for my dad - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 7:32 pm

I'm sorry to hear your dad needs surgery. I'll be praying that it all goes smoothly and his recovery is without complications.

Keeper photo KeeperofAlmanzosHat-1.jpg
Back to top Go down
http://ccmalandrinos.com/
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Savannah

PostSubject: Re: More heart trouble for my dad   More heart trouble for my dad - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 7:53 pm

I'm really sorry, Beckie. I know how much you were hoping that he wouldn't have to have the surgery. {{{{HUGS}}}} Maybe this is exactly what's going to make his health have a remarkable improvement, though. I have a friend who's 84, and he had open-heart surgery 20 years ago, and has been the picture of health ever since. I hope your Dad has those same wonderful results - And I'll be praying just that for him! And I'll be praying for peace and comfort for you, Beckie. God is with you each step of the way. {{{{BIGGER HUGS}}}}
Back to top Go down
Vanesa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Vanesa

Number of posts : 5136

PostSubject: Re: More heart trouble for my dad   More heart trouble for my dad - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 12:34 am

This year seems not to be a good one. It started with great deal of bad news...What I didn't understand it's why if your father was ready to have surgery, they didn't perform the operation when they had decided to. Doctors gave him a false hope and made things even worse...Oh, these modern doctors! They are treating people, not cattle! Ranting banghead

Vanesa.

More heart trouble for my dad - Page 3 Vanesa10
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

PostSubject: Re: More heart trouble for my dad   More heart trouble for my dad - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 12:07 am

Yeah there has been a lot of bad news lately this year unfortunately.

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
ChristinaAL
Little House Lady
Little House Lady
ChristinaAL

Number of posts : 2761

PostSubject: Re: More heart trouble for my dad   More heart trouble for my dad - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 1:05 am

Praying for your dad, Beckie. I agree wholeheartedly with what Savannah said - this may be just the thing that leads to improvement in his health. Praying for your family {{hugs}}

More heart trouble for my dad - Page 3 ChristinaKeeper2 More heart trouble for my dad - Page 3 10bChristina

"It is still best to be honest and truthful; to make the most of what we have; to be happy with simple pleasures and to be cheerful and have courage when things go wrong."
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

PostSubject: Re: More heart trouble for my dad   More heart trouble for my dad - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 7:46 pm

Thanks Christina. Yeah she may be right.

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Savannah

PostSubject: Re: More heart trouble for my dad   More heart trouble for my dad - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 9:06 am

Beckie mentioned on Facebook that she's at the hospital for her dad's surgery today. Since she'd spoken of it here, I don't think she'd mind me posting and asking you all to keep him (and Beckie, too) in prayer. Surgery is such a scary process to see a loved one go through.

Prayers are going out, Beckie.
More heart trouble for my dad - Page 3 410460
Back to top Go down
pamh36
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
pamh36

Number of posts : 5900

PostSubject: Re: More heart trouble for my dad   More heart trouble for my dad - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 9:53 am

I'll be praying.

More heart trouble for my dad - Page 3 PamKeeper
Back to top Go down
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva
bethandmanly

PostSubject: Re: More heart trouble for my dad   More heart trouble for my dad - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 11:02 am

Thanks for the reminder Savannah. Sometimes it's tough to keep all these prayer requests in mind. I'll definitely be praying for them today.

Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

PostSubject: Re: More heart trouble for my dad   More heart trouble for my dad - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 6:08 pm

Thanks for updating for me! I don't mind at all. Smile He will been in intensive care for about 2 days and be in the hospital for a total of about 5 days. The nurse said he is doing well and breathing 50% on his own. When we went in to see him he was alert and could tell we were there. His eyes lie up, he smiled, and tried to move a little. I am so glad it all went well and it is behind us. It took about an hour or so. They put a ring around the leaking valve. Now we all need to pray for a great recovery. Thanks so much for all your prayers. A lot of friends and family were praying for him. My sister's whole church even was praying. The power of God is amazing. I even had all the angels and saints praying for him. loveheart There will probably be a visiting nurse coming to the house once he is home. Thanks again friends!

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva
bethandmanly

PostSubject: Re: More heart trouble for my dad   More heart trouble for my dad - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 6:41 pm

Awesome news, Beckie. I'll be praying for a speedy recovery.

Back to top Go down
Joe
Prairie Settler
Prairie Settler
Joe

Number of posts : 875
Mood : More heart trouble for my dad - Page 3 Innoce10

PostSubject: Re: More heart trouble for my dad   More heart trouble for my dad - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 8:43 pm

Miss Beckie, I'm rather new here but I hate to see pain experienced by anyone. I do hope for a speedy recovery and more good times that you share with your daddy. I'm thinking about you both.

"Willie, were you or were you not looking at the corsett ads in the catalogue?" - Nels

More heart trouble for my dad - Page 3 Pbucket
Back to top Go down
ChristinaAL
Little House Lady
Little House Lady
ChristinaAL

Number of posts : 2761

PostSubject: Re: More heart trouble for my dad   More heart trouble for my dad - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 11:42 pm

Oh what great news, Beckie! I'll be praying for a smooth and speedy recovery. Keep us posted!

More heart trouble for my dad - Page 3 ChristinaKeeper2 More heart trouble for my dad - Page 3 10bChristina

"It is still best to be honest and truthful; to make the most of what we have; to be happy with simple pleasures and to be cheerful and have courage when things go wrong."
Back to top Go down
Vanesa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Vanesa

PostSubject: Re: More heart trouble for my dad   More heart trouble for my dad - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 11:50 pm

Wonderful news, Beckie! I'm praying for your dad and family. Please, keep us updated.

Vanesa. Smile

Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : More heart trouble for my dad - Page 3 Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: More heart trouble for my dad   More heart trouble for my dad - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 11:43 am

What wonderful news Beckie!! I am so happy for your dad and for your family. I'm sure this will relieve a great deal of stress from your life. I'll be praying for a quick recovery for him! More heart trouble for my dad - Page 3 70708
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

PostSubject: Re: More heart trouble for my dad   More heart trouble for my dad - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 2:52 pm

My dad is doing great. Hours after the operation he was already breathing on his own, alert, and talking as his old self (he looooves to talk, lol). The next day was a little rough of course since all the meds wore off. He had an air bubble in his lung and arrhythmic heartbeat. The bubble seems gone and he is on medicine for the heart rate. Most of his tubes have been removed. He is getting mostly fluids. His kidneys took a bit of a shock, but they are working on healing that. He had been getting up on his own and should be home within a few days.

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
pamh36
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
pamh36

Number of posts : 5900

PostSubject: Re: More heart trouble for my dad   More heart trouble for my dad - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 4:51 pm

That's fantastic news, Beckie. I'm happy to hear your dad is doing well. Thanks for updating.

More heart trouble for my dad - Page 3 PamKeeper
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Savannah

PostSubject: Re: More heart trouble for my dad   More heart trouble for my dad - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 5:57 pm

Oh, that's wonderful to hear, Beckie!! More heart trouble for my dad - Page 3 6472 Thanks for letting us know!
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62620
Mood : More heart trouble for my dad - Page 3 Goodsi10

PostSubject: Re: More heart trouble for my dad   More heart trouble for my dad - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 6:11 pm

Great new, Beckie! Thanks!
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

PostSubject: Re: More heart trouble for my dad   More heart trouble for my dad - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 10:52 pm

Now he has an air bubble on the other side of his lungs. He will be getting it x-rayed tomorrow.

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
Vanesa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Vanesa

PostSubject: Re: More heart trouble for my dad   More heart trouble for my dad - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 11:32 pm

Hope he could do better in no time. He is always on my prayers, beckie!

Vanesa. pray

Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

PostSubject: Re: More heart trouble for my dad   More heart trouble for my dad - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 7:11 pm

He's home! He got out this morning. grinsmiley It's so funny because the guy that was next to him in his room was an old friend from when they were young. So luckily he had a nice person to talk to while in there. The sad thing though is that the other guy had to have part of his leg amputated. He was leaving today to. He has to stay in a home for a while which is really sad. When we were getting ready to leave he started crying and it totally broke my heart. I feel so sorry that he had to have this done. He and his wife are really nice people. Anyway thanks again everyone for being there with me through all of this. God bless you all. Love

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: More heart trouble for my dad   More heart trouble for my dad - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

More heart trouble for my dad
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next