Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

All You magazine

Go down 
+3
bethandmanly
Carol
ChristinaAL
7 posters
AuthorMessage
ChristinaAL
Little House Lady
Little House Lady
ChristinaAL

Number of posts : 2761

All You magazine Empty
PostSubject: All You magazine   All You magazine EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 12:14 am

Has anyone heard of this magazine before? I started picking it up from the grocery store about a year ago - it's usually $1.99 for an issue. There are usually a decent amount of recipes and coupons in each issue, but then I started checking out the website - in particular,
All You Free Samples Each day, there's a new free sample; I've gotten few samples of coffee, tea, laundry detergent, makeup, dog food, etc. It's neat to see what different offers they have, and to get free stuff Smile Has anyone else ever heard of it before?

All You magazine ChristinaKeeper2 All You magazine 10bChristina

"It is still best to be honest and truthful; to make the most of what we have; to be happy with simple pleasures and to be cheerful and have courage when things go wrong."
Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

Number of posts : 8665
Mood : All You magazine Happy010

All You magazine Empty
PostSubject: Re: All You magazine   All You magazine EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 12:36 am

All You magazine Thinking-023 Iiiinterestiiiingg....
Thanks for the info Christina!

All You magazine Horses10
Back to top Go down
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva
bethandmanly

Number of posts : 7600
Mood : All You magazine Bokmal10

All You magazine Empty
PostSubject: Re: All You magazine   All You magazine EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 12:40 am

I've heard of it, but can't say I ever bought one.

Keeper photo KeeperofAlmanzosHat-1.jpg
Back to top Go down
http://ccmalandrinos.com/
pamh36
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
pamh36

Number of posts : 5900

All You magazine Empty
PostSubject: Re: All You magazine   All You magazine EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 7:46 am

I've never heard of it. Thanks for passing on the info.

All You magazine PamKeeper
Back to top Go down
flatbroke
Man of Constant Sorrow
Man of Constant Sorrow
flatbroke

Number of posts : 2648
Mood : All You magazine Party010

All You magazine Empty
PostSubject: Re: All You magazine   All You magazine EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 9:06 am

Sounds like a great deal! All I get is Rolling Stone for me, and Marie Claire for the daughter. They never give anything free though. Ranting
Back to top Go down
Lori
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Lori

Number of posts : 6032

All You magazine Empty
PostSubject: Re: All You magazine   All You magazine EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 2:57 pm

Yes, I have heard of the magazine and website. I used to go to the website everyday, but now I have several sites on FB that do the same samples and deals so I've usually already sent for the samples before All You offers them.

All You magazine Lorike10
Back to top Go down
pamh36
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
pamh36

All You magazine Empty
PostSubject: Re: All You magazine   All You magazine EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 4:52 pm

Elohim! Okay, what does Elohim mean? I typed in woohoo and Elohim popped up on auto-correct.

Anyway, wooohooo! I got a free box of foam hair dye! Thanks for letting us know about the site, Christina.

Okay, just looked it up. Elohim is the Hebrew name for God. I never knew that. Thanks, auto-correct, for teaching me something new today. greenS

Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : All You magazine Love-s10

All You magazine Empty
PostSubject: Re: All You magazine   All You magazine EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 5:21 pm

Do you have it 'set' to auto correct on the board? I don't even know what that means! LOL! Hmm' I learned somethimg new too....cool word. Wink

Thanks Christina...I've never heard of that magazine before!

Love you avatar by the way....he is SO cute!! Love
Back to top Go down
pamh36
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
pamh36

All You magazine Empty
PostSubject: Re: All You magazine   All You magazine EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 10:27 pm

The auto-correct is on my iPad. If I'm not paying attention and push "send" before reading what I write, sometimes I send out some pretty strange messages without realizing it. HeeHee

Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : All You magazine Love-s10

All You magazine Empty
PostSubject: Re: All You magazine   All You magazine EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 10:48 pm

Oh ok...gotcha. Wink
Back to top Go down
ChristinaAL
Little House Lady
Little House Lady
ChristinaAL

Number of posts : 2761

All You magazine Empty
PostSubject: Re: All You magazine   All You magazine EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 12:39 am

Amy wrote:
Do you have it 'set' to auto correct on the board? I don't even know what that means! LOL! Hmm' I learned somethimg new too....cool word. Wink

Thanks Christina...I've never heard of that magazine before!

Love you avatar by the way....he is SO cute!! Love

Thanks Amy! Smile

Speaking of my dog in the avatar...the only issue I've had so far with the free samples from that website is getting a bag of cat treats instead of dog treats...but, that could have absolutely been my error in clicking the wrong button on the website LOL.

All You magazine ChristinaKeeper2 All You magazine 10bChristina

"It is still best to be honest and truthful; to make the most of what we have; to be happy with simple pleasures and to be cheerful and have courage when things go wrong."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

All You magazine Empty
PostSubject: Re: All You magazine   All You magazine Empty

Back to top Go down

All You magazine
Page 1 of 1