Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Time to celebrate!

Go down 
+9
Lori
pamh36
Vanesa
bethandmanly
Amy
Krissy
Rob
alexczarn
Savannah
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
LIWnut
Proverbs 3:5-6
Proverbs 3:5-6
LIWnut

Number of posts : 2539
Mood : Time to celebrate! - Page 2 Cloud910

Time to celebrate! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to celebrate!   Time to celebrate! - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 6:43 pm

Aww, no chocolate for me, I just started my diet today. Why oh why didn't I see this yesterday.
I think I've posted this before but thought that this was an appropriate place.

Chocolate is a Vegetable
Chocolate is derrived from cocoa beans
Bean = Vegetable
Sugar is derrived from either sugar cane or sugar BEETS
Both of them are plants in the vegetable category.
Thus Chocolate is a Vegetable!!!

To go one step farthur,
Chocolate candy bars also contain milk which is dairy.
So candy bars are a health food.
Chocolate covered raisins, cherries, orange slices and strawberries all count as fruit.
So eat as much as you want.
Remember: "Stressed" spelled backwards is
DESSERTS!!!

Time to celebrate! - Page 2 MarilynKeeper Time to celebrate! - Page 2 Bookclub2
Back to top Go down
pamh36
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
pamh36

Number of posts : 5900

PostSubject: Re: Time to celebrate!   Time to celebrate! - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 7:42 pm

Well, Kelsey and I watched the Lindt chocolate video Rob posted earlier in this thread, and that did us in. We went rushing over to Aldi to buy chocolate. Laughing

Amy, you were right. That chocolate was amazing. There were so many varieties, I didn't know what to choose, but ended up settling on milk chocolate with almonds. Mostly, because I've been craving a Hershey's with almonds for days. HeeHee This blew Hershey's out of the water. It was so smooth and creamy. Just melt-in-your-mouth yummylicious. Thanks for recommending it. Although, I don't know that I'll be able to walk past it anymore. So, I'll send the gym membership bill on to you. Wink

Marilyn, chocolate as a vegetable. Hmm. Works for me! Thumbsup grinsmiley

Time to celebrate! - Page 2 PamKeeper
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : Time to celebrate! - Page 2 Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: Time to celebrate!   Time to celebrate! - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 10:31 pm

pamh36 wrote:
Although, I don't know that I'll be able to walk past it anymore. So, I'll send the gym membership bill on to you. Time to celebrate! - Page 2 771460

Time to celebrate! - Page 2 184143 Oh no, what have I done?! Time to celebrate! - Page 2 135245 Glad you loved it as much as I did! Now I'm having cravings!!!!
Back to top Go down
Gin
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Gin

Number of posts : 5920
Mood : Time to celebrate! - Page 2 Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: Time to celebrate!   Time to celebrate! - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 11:23 pm

I endulged in some Dove chocolate last week. NOW I have to lay off. Got to start walking again. All the exercising I've been doing lately is chasing people with my camera. Not enough....

Time to celebrate! - Page 2 Project2

It is the lack of Christianity that has  brought us where we are. Not a lack of churches or religious forms but of the real thing in our hearts.  LIW.....Words From a Fearless Heart
Back to top Go down
ChristinaAL
Little House Lady
Little House Lady
ChristinaAL

Number of posts : 2761

PostSubject: Re: Time to celebrate!   Time to celebrate! - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 11:28 pm

Ooh, I have great timing - I grabbed a bar of Hershey's dark chocolate bar tonight at the grocery store! Luckily, it was a large bar because this is a holiday worth celebrating all week! Thumbsup Smile

Time to celebrate! - Page 2 ChristinaKeeper2 Time to celebrate! - Page 2 10bChristina

"It is still best to be honest and truthful; to make the most of what we have; to be happy with simple pleasures and to be cheerful and have courage when things go wrong."
Back to top Go down
Lori
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Lori

Number of posts : 6032

PostSubject: Re: Time to celebrate!   Time to celebrate! - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 11:02 am

Amy wrote:
Hmm, I've never heard of that Lori...where do you find it?

It's a Columbus, OH company. Fortunately my brother always buys it for the holidays or I would never get any.

Time to celebrate! - Page 2 Lorike10
Back to top Go down
Vanesa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Vanesa

Number of posts : 5136
Mood : Time to celebrate! - Page 2 Bokmal10

PostSubject: Re: Time to celebrate!   Time to celebrate! - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 11:47 pm

We have no chocolate celebration here in Argentina, but every day is good enough to have a good chocolate bar to celebrate...just something! grinsmiley And all chocolates are good for it. Dark chocolate is perfect, milk chocolate is romantic, white chocolate is voluptuous...and ALL chocolates are GOOD! eat Whistle

Vanesa.

Time to celebrate! - Page 2 Vanesa10
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

Number of posts : 45733
Mood : Time to celebrate! - Page 2 Headac10

PostSubject: Re: Time to celebrate!   Time to celebrate! - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 11:21 am

darn it guys now i need chocolate.ha

“Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it... Yet.” ― L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time to celebrate!   Time to celebrate! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Time to celebrate!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2