Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

CHURCH BLOOPERS! OH MY!

Go down 
+7
Carol
Misti
bethandmanly
Gin
alexczarn
Joe
Julia
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Julia
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Julia

Number of posts : 1871
Mood : CHURCH BLOOPERS! OH MY! Cloud910

CHURCH BLOOPERS! OH MY! Empty
PostSubject: CHURCH BLOOPERS! OH MY!   CHURCH BLOOPERS! OH MY! EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 1:03 am

These sentences (with all the BLOOPERS) actually appeared in church bulletins or were announced in church services:

The Fasting & Prayer Conference includes meals.

--------------------------

The sermon this morning: 'Jesus Walks on the Water.' The sermon tonight: 'Searching for Jesus.'

Ladies, don't forget the rummage sale. It's a chance to get rid of those things not worth keeping around the house. Bring your husbands.

Remember in prayer the many who are sick of our community. Smile at someone who is hard to love. Say 'Hell' to someone who doesn't care much about you.

Don't let worry kill you off - let the Church help.

Miss Charlene Mason sang 'I will not pass this way again,' giving obvious pleasure to the congregation.

For those of you who have children and don't know it, we have a nursery downstairs.

Next Thursday there will be tryouts for the choir. They need all the help they can get.

Irving Benson and Jessie Carter were married on October 24 in the church. So ends a friendship that began in their school days.

A bean supper will be held on Tuesday evening in the church hall. Music will follow..

At the evening service tonight, the sermon topic will be 'What Is Hell?' Come early and listen to our choir practice.

Eight new choir robes are currently needed due to the addition of several new members and to the deterioration of some older ones.

Scouts are saving aluminum cans, bottles and other items to be recycled. Proceeds will be used to cripple children.

Please place your donation in the envelope along with the deceased person you want remembered..

The church will host an evening of fine dining, super entertainment and gracious hostility.

Potluck supper Sunday at 5:00 PM - prayer and medication to follow.

The ladies of the Church have cast off clothing of every kind. They may be seen in the basement on Friday afternoon.

This evening at 7 PM there will be a hymn singing in the park across from the Church. Bring a blanket and come prepared to sin.

Ladies Bible Study will be held Thursday morning at 10 AM . All ladies are invited to lunch in the Fellowship Hall after the B. S. Is done.

The pastor would appreciate it if the ladies of the Congregation would lend him their electric girdles for the pancake breakfast next Sunday.

Low Self Esteem Support Group will meet Thursday at 7 PM . Please use the back door.

The eighth-graders will be presenting Shakespeare's Hamlet in the Church basement Friday at 7 PM . The congregation is invited to attend this tragedy.

Weight Watchers will meet at 7 PM at the First Presbyterian Church. Please use large double door at the side entrance.

Bertha Belch, long-time missionary to Africa, will be speaking in our Evening Service this Sunday. Come and hear Bertha Belch all the way from Africa.

ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL

"The beauty of a woman is incredibly radiant when she finds her identity, her confidence, & her hope in Christ alone. "  

CHURCH BLOOPERS! OH MY! JuliaKeeper
Back to top Go down
Joe
Prairie Settler
Prairie Settler
Joe

Number of posts : 875
Mood : CHURCH BLOOPERS! OH MY! Innoce10

PostSubject: Re: CHURCH BLOOPERS! OH MY!   CHURCH BLOOPERS! OH MY! EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 2:14 am

This has been going around for at least ten years and I still laugh when I read it. Thanks Miss Julia. Smile

"Willie, were you or were you not looking at the corsett ads in the catalogue?" - Nels

CHURCH BLOOPERS! OH MY! Pbucket
Back to top Go down
alexczarn
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life

Number of posts : 22999
Mood : CHURCH BLOOPERS! OH MY! Happy010

PostSubject: Re: CHURCH BLOOPERS! OH MY!   CHURCH BLOOPERS! OH MY! EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 2:46 am

Laughing

LOL!!

How bout this one?

Next month's preachers will be pinned on the church notice board.

CHURCH BLOOPERS! OH MY! Alexke11
Back to top Go down
Gin
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Gin

Number of posts : 5920
Mood : CHURCH BLOOPERS! OH MY! Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: CHURCH BLOOPERS! OH MY!   CHURCH BLOOPERS! OH MY! EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 8:22 am

I always wondered what to do with my electric girdle! Glad it can be useful.

CHURCH BLOOPERS! OH MY! Project2

It is the lack of Christianity that has  brought us where we are. Not a lack of churches or religious forms but of the real thing in our hearts.  LIW.....Words From a Fearless Heart
Back to top Go down
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva
bethandmanly

Number of posts : 7600
Mood : CHURCH BLOOPERS! OH MY! Bokmal10

PostSubject: Re: CHURCH BLOOPERS! OH MY!   CHURCH BLOOPERS! OH MY! EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 11:13 am

Oh my, these are priceless.

Keeper photo KeeperofAlmanzosHat-1.jpg
Back to top Go down
http://ccmalandrinos.com/
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

Number of posts : 4112

PostSubject: Re: CHURCH BLOOPERS! OH MY!   CHURCH BLOOPERS! OH MY! EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 5:15 pm

I am sitting here surpressing a laugh so my son doesn't look at me crazy. Thanks, Julia!

CHURCH BLOOPERS! OH MY! HummerCHURCH BLOOPERS! OH MY! MistiKeeperCHURCH BLOOPERS! OH MY! Bookclub5CHURCH BLOOPERS! OH MY! Rose
"I would fight for you - I'd lie for you - walk the wire for you - ya I'd die for you..."
Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

Number of posts : 8665

PostSubject: Re: CHURCH BLOOPERS! OH MY!   CHURCH BLOOPERS! OH MY! EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 10:29 pm

laugh3 Love these...

CHURCH BLOOPERS! OH MY! Horses10
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62620
Mood : CHURCH BLOOPERS! OH MY! Goodsi10

PostSubject: Re: CHURCH BLOOPERS! OH MY!   CHURCH BLOOPERS! OH MY! EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 10:30 pm

Hilarious! CHURCH BLOOPERS! OH MY! 85958
Back to top Go down
alexczarn
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life

Number of posts : 22999

PostSubject: Re: CHURCH BLOOPERS! OH MY!   CHURCH BLOOPERS! OH MY! EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 6:34 pm

Hey Julia, do you mind if I add some more?

The peace-making meeting scheduled for tonight has been cancelled due to conflict.

This being Easter Sunday, Mrs Bertha Lewis will come forward and lay an egg on the altar.

Next Sunday a special collection will be taken to defray the cost of the carpeting. All those wishing to do something on the new carpet will come forward and do it.

During the absence of our pastor, we enjoyed the rare privilege of hearing a good sermon when Dr A. B. Doe supplied our pulpit.

Please welcome Pastor Cowden, a caring man who loves hurting people.

CHURCH BLOOPERS! OH MY! Alexke11
Back to top Go down
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

Number of posts : 4112

PostSubject: Re: CHURCH BLOOPERS! OH MY!   CHURCH BLOOPERS! OH MY! EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 7:23 pm

Julia, I write a weekly colunn in my local newspaper where I work and I used your list in my column this last week. Alex, gonna use the ones you posted this week. Those are too funny!

CHURCH BLOOPERS! OH MY! HummerCHURCH BLOOPERS! OH MY! MistiKeeperCHURCH BLOOPERS! OH MY! Bookclub5CHURCH BLOOPERS! OH MY! Rose
"I would fight for you - I'd lie for you - walk the wire for you - ya I'd die for you..."
Back to top Go down
Honeybee
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Honeybee

Number of posts : 3565
Mood : CHURCH BLOOPERS! OH MY! Bokmal10

PostSubject: Re: CHURCH BLOOPERS! OH MY!   CHURCH BLOOPERS! OH MY! EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 9:57 am

So funny. I read some of them before & others where new to me. Thanks for making me laugh. laugh3

wootwoot
Back to top Go down
Ruth
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ruth

Number of posts : 2916
Mood : CHURCH BLOOPERS! OH MY! Pbucket

PostSubject: Re: CHURCH BLOOPERS! OH MY!   CHURCH BLOOPERS! OH MY! EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 9:25 pm

Alex printed them off and showed them to people at our church!

Very funny. laugh3

Leaves CHURCH BLOOPERS! OH MY! RuthKeeper Leaves
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

Number of posts : 45733
Mood : CHURCH BLOOPERS! OH MY! Headac10

PostSubject: Re: CHURCH BLOOPERS! OH MY!   CHURCH BLOOPERS! OH MY! EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 6:55 pm

ROTFL

“Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it... Yet.” ― L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CHURCH BLOOPERS! OH MY!   CHURCH BLOOPERS! OH MY! Empty

Back to top Go down

CHURCH BLOOPERS! OH MY!
Page 1 of 1