Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

please turn down the music.

Go down 
+4
Vanesa
Savannah
Rob
Krissy
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

Number of posts : 45732
Mood : please turn down the music. Headac10

please turn down the music. Empty
PostSubject: please turn down the music.   please turn down the music. EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 11:18 pm

I hate when people like have parties outside and they blast the music.& its like almost midnight, Ranting

“Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it... Yet.” ― L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62610
Mood : please turn down the music. Goodsi10

PostSubject: Re: please turn down the music.   please turn down the music. EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 11:19 pm

I used to have neighbors like that. One had loud parties, and the other had a band that practiced in the garage. I made lots of phone calls asking for and/or demanding quiet. please turn down the music. 263865
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
please turn down the music. Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54425
Mood : please turn down the music. Happy010

PostSubject: Re: please turn down the music.   please turn down the music. EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 11:22 pm

Eunice, Rob? batEyes
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

PostSubject: Re: please turn down the music.   please turn down the music. EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 11:24 pm

how annoying...rob.....Good 2 complain....They are young group of peeps under 30 making all the nosie lol

“Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it... Yet.” ― L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

PostSubject: Re: please turn down the music.   please turn down the music. EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 11:25 pm

Savannah wrote:
Eunice, Rob? please turn down the music. 129986

Yup... went through her punk phase in her early 90s. please turn down the music. 811339
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

PostSubject: Re: please turn down the music.   please turn down the music. EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 11:26 pm

sweetkrissy2011 wrote:
how annoying...rob.....Good 2 complain....They are young group of peeps under 30 making all the nosie lol

Well, just remember that you don't have to take it, Krissy. The law is on your side.
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

PostSubject: Re: please turn down the music.   please turn down the music. EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 11:27 pm

true...aaah i miss the 90s..my teen years

Back to top Go down
Vanesa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Vanesa

Number of posts : 5136
Mood : please turn down the music. Bokmal10

PostSubject: Re: please turn down the music.   please turn down the music. EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 12:06 am

I understand what you are saying, Krissy. I have a neighbord above my head (yes, he lives right in the floor above me. I live in the 2ª, he lives in the 3º), and since he is an artist (or he supposes he is) , he uses to listen rock music in high volume from 1 A.M, to 4 A.M or so. This is regular. It does it almost EVERY night from Monday to Sunday. He lives basically at night and sleeps at days. It seems not to realize that most of peple WORKS on days, and that they must sleep at night. I uses to go to bed quite late. I'm a writer and I just love to write at night...but I like silent nights, not noisy ones. Ranting banghead

And these are the "normal" nights. When he celebrates parties this is just....Oh, my! The noise could be unbearable in his "party nights". I don't forbide him to listen the kind of music he wants to...But why does he wants to make me to listen to it too? I phoned to him a lot of times, but I'm afraid he believes I'm crazy and that he ends up hating me... scratchead No Huh?

Vanesa.

please turn down the music. Vanesa10
Back to top Go down
alexczarn
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life

Number of posts : 22999

PostSubject: Re: please turn down the music.   please turn down the music. EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 6:37 am

We don't have that problem thankfully; living in the bush. greenS

Grandpa and Grandma sometimes have that problem.

please turn down the music. Alexke11
Back to top Go down
flatbroke
Man of Constant Sorrow
Man of Constant Sorrow
flatbroke

Number of posts : 2648
Mood : please turn down the music. Party010

PostSubject: Re: please turn down the music.   please turn down the music. EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 7:15 am

I can't really gripe. I was one of those kids having late night parties at...wherever it started at. My neighbors now couldn't care less. They have parties, they invite me over. lol

But, to get any ideas out of the young'uns heads, I paid for it later. Oh MAN did I pay for it. It's pretty scary when you wake up in somebody's house you don't know, in a different town, and don't know where you left your car (I WAS responsible enough to not drink and drive), or who you came with.
Back to top Go down
MissOleson
Prairie Settler
Prairie Settler
MissOleson

Number of posts : 895
Mood : please turn down the music. Indiff10

PostSubject: Re: please turn down the music.   please turn down the music. EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 2:58 pm

Well, nobody around me really plays loud music outside their house or has loud parties. Now that the people moved next door (they were probably the only really "loud" people that lived around here - and that was only for a year or so), there hasn't been much noise at all. There are people across the street that will have something come Independence Day, but I expect it. So I am prepared. That is the day of the fireworks being shot off anyway. So the whole night is noisy.

My major complaint is people driving down the street with loud stereo systems. I can't stand that. Sometimes they are so loud that the house literally vibrates! And I swear that the moment it reaches 60 degrees here that is when that starts. How can people even hear what they are listening to when their stereo is that loud in the car?

Who's going to do the cooking?!?!
Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

Number of posts : 21164
Mood : please turn down the music. Purple2

PostSubject: Re: please turn down the music.   please turn down the music. EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 3:02 pm

My oldest son used to practice in our livingroom and it would sometimes go until 10:00 pm or after.....the neighbors used to call the police for the noise, but the drummer's mom worked for the City and she told the police to keep and eye on her son and not knock him around too much...... HeeHee Needless to say, the neighbors calls were answered by the police coming to the house, but then ignored after the police walked away.....they always *winked* at the guys as they left after the warning..... Whistle

But I do understand the noise because it can be very annoying when you are trying to sleep....
ShyGirl

please turn down the music. Rhonda10please turn down the music. Lauram10
CANCER FREE!!!  April 9, 1998-April 9, 2023-I AM A SURVIVOR!!!
Back to top Go down
MissOleson
Prairie Settler
Prairie Settler
MissOleson

Number of posts : 895
Mood : please turn down the music. Indiff10

PostSubject: Re: please turn down the music.   please turn down the music. EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 4:00 pm

Rhonda wrote:
But I do understand the noise because it can be very annoying when you are trying to sleep.... ShyGirl
Trying to sleep? Music is NOTHING to what I had a few years ago. I am talking about those people that were loud next door last year, but there is a completely different complaint about the people before them! The woman that lived there had her ex-husband work on the house. And this man would not come until later at night (I don't see how her current husband put up with it - how did HE sleep!?). There he would be ON THE PORCH SAWING at 2:00 in the morning!!! This would go on for days. And then just when you think the work is done, it would start up again! Ranting It was unreal! And it wasn't like you could complain to anyone, they were never around during the daytime hours to say something! In fact, I don't know when she was ever home! I used to be in awe of the fact that nobody else ever heard it in the neighborhood (you would ask and they would all say "no"). scratchead

Who's going to do the cooking?!?!
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

PostSubject: Re: please turn down the music.   please turn down the music. EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 4:56 pm

Vanesa wrote:
I understand what you are saying, Krissy. I have a neighbord above my head (yes, he lives right in the floor above me. I live in the 2ª, he lives in the 3º), and since he is an artist (or he supposes he is) , he uses to listen rock music in high volume from 1 A.M, to 4 A.M or so. This is regular. It does it almost EVERY night from Monday to Sunday. He lives basically at night and sleeps at days. It seems not to realize that most of peple WORKS on days, and that they must sleep at night. I uses to go to bed quite late. I'm a writer and I just love to write at night...but I like silent nights, not noisy ones. Ranting banghead

And these are the "normal" nights. When he celebrates parties this is just....Oh, my! The noise could be unbearable in his "party nights". I don't forbide him to listen the kind of music he wants to...But why does he wants to make me to listen to it too? I phoned to him a lot of times, but I'm afraid he believes I'm crazy and that he ends up hating me... scratchead No Huh?

Vanesa.

that is quit annoying.That person should be more repectful.

Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

PostSubject: Re: please turn down the music.   please turn down the music. EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 4:57 pm

MissOleson wrote:
Well, nobody around me really plays loud music outside their house or has loud parties. Now that the people moved next door (they were probably the only really "loud" people that lived around here - and that was only for a year or so), there hasn't been much noise at all. There are people across the street that will have something come Independence Day, but I expect it. So I am prepared. That is the day of the fireworks being shot off anyway. So the whole night is noisy.

My major complaint is people driving down the street with loud stereo systems. I can't stand that. Sometimes they are so loud that the house literally vibrates! And I swear that the moment it reaches 60 degrees here that is when that starts. How can people even hear what they are listening to when their stereo is that loud in the car?

I don't understand how people can stand it that loud.

Back to top Go down
alexczarn
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life

Number of posts : 22999

PostSubject: Re: please turn down the music.   please turn down the music. EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 5:28 pm

sweetkrissy2011 wrote:
MissOleson wrote:

I don't understand how people can stand it that loud.

And me! Huh?

please turn down the music. Alexke11
Back to top Go down
Vanesa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Vanesa

Number of posts : 5136
Mood : please turn down the music. Bokmal10

PostSubject: Re: please turn down the music.   please turn down the music. EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 11:58 pm

flatbroke wrote:
I can't really gripe. I was one of those kids having late night parties at...wherever it started at. My neighbors now couldn't care less. They have parties, they invite me over. lol

But, to get any ideas out of the young'uns heads, I paid for it later. Oh MAN did I pay for it. It's pretty scary when you wake up in somebody's house you don't know, in a different town, and don't know where you left your car (I WAS responsible enough to not drink and drive), or who you came with.

laugh3 ROTFL

Vanesa.

please turn down the music. Vanesa10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: please turn down the music.   please turn down the music. Empty

Back to top Go down

please turn down the music.
Page 1 of 1