Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I got so mad/upset today!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

Number of posts : 45733
Mood : I got so mad/upset today! Headac10

I got so mad/upset today! Empty
PostSubject: I got so mad/upset today!   I got so mad/upset today! EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 9:09 pm

I went to the bank today so i could update my account. (my date of birth was wrong) They had my account has a youth account.So she changed the date.then she started pushing this checking account on me.(which i don't need now) I just want the darn saving account. All i use it for is when i get my ontairo tax money. which i get a few times a months. & sometimes i take money out.so its not used much..My mom even tired explaing it to her.grrrr...Then finally the older lady understood..So i got to keep it the same.If i would of took the account then they take 3.50 cents each months..so like my money be gone..

I need to stand up for myself.Was i right to be upset?

just needed to vent.

“Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it... Yet.” ― L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62620
Mood : I got so mad/upset today! Goodsi10

PostSubject: Re: I got so mad/upset today!   I got so mad/upset today! EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 10:56 pm

Sounds like you were just dealing with someone who didn't quite understand your needs. I can understand why you'd be upset. But everything turned out okay, so just chalk it up as a learning experience. I got so mad/upset today! 811339
Back to top Go down
Vanesa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Vanesa

Number of posts : 5136
Mood : I got so mad/upset today! Bokmal10

PostSubject: Re: I got so mad/upset today!   I got so mad/upset today! EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 12:08 am

Rob wrote:
Sounds like you were just dealing with someone who didn't quite understand your needs. I can understand why you'd be upset. But everything turned out okay, so just chalk it up as a learning experience. I got so mad/upset today! 811339

Yes. You were right to be upset. However, it's not to uncommon nowadays to get into these kind of little problems... banghead scared

Vanesa.

I got so mad/upset today! Vanesa10
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

Number of posts : 45733
Mood : I got so mad/upset today! Headac10

PostSubject: Re: I got so mad/upset today!   I got so mad/upset today! EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 8:40 am

Thanks guy's...You are right.Glad it all worked out. & i did it at the end on my own..I learned to i really need to stick up for myself more..And just stick to the older teller's LOL

“Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it... Yet.” ― L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I got so mad/upset today!   I got so mad/upset today! Empty

Back to top Go down

I got so mad/upset today!
Page 1 of 1