Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Do you worry about stuff? worry too much?

Go down 
+2
HarrisonCrosby4387
Krissy
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

Number of posts : 45733
Mood : Do you worry about stuff? worry too much? Headac10

Do you worry about stuff? worry too much? Empty
PostSubject: Do you worry about stuff? worry too much?   Do you worry about stuff? worry too much? EmptySun May 01, 2011 4:13 pm

I do. Blue I need to stop for sure. I know it's not healthy.

“Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it... Yet.” ― L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

Number of posts : 4828
Mood : Do you worry about stuff? worry too much? Happy011

PostSubject: Re: Do you worry about stuff? worry too much?   Do you worry about stuff? worry too much? EmptySun May 01, 2011 4:25 pm

Me too!

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

PostSubject: Re: Do you worry about stuff? worry too much?   Do you worry about stuff? worry too much? EmptySun May 01, 2011 4:29 pm

iam so bad at stressing out.

“Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it... Yet.” ― L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables
Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

Number of posts : 8665
Mood : Do you worry about stuff? worry too much? Happy010

PostSubject: Re: Do you worry about stuff? worry too much?   Do you worry about stuff? worry too much? EmptySun May 01, 2011 8:04 pm

No need to worry so much Krissy. Jesus Christ told us that we should not worry more than what is needed.
In Matthew 6:25 to 34 says:

25 “Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink; or about your body, what you will wear. Is not life more than food, and the body more than clothes? 26 Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they? 27 Can any one of you by worrying add a single hour to your life?

28 “And why do you worry about clothes? See how the flowers of the field grow. They do not labor or spin. 29 Yet I tell you that not even Solomon in all his splendor was dressed like one of these. 30 If that is how God clothes the grass of the field, which is here today and tomorrow is thrown into the fire, will he not much more clothe you—you of little faith? 31 So do not worry, saying, ‘What shall we eat?’ or ‘What shall we drink?’ or ‘What shall we wear?’ 32 For the pagans run after all these things, and your heavenly Father knows that you need them. 33 But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. 34 Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.

I hope you feel a little better after watching this video:

Do you worry about stuff? worry too much? Horses10
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

PostSubject: Re: Do you worry about stuff? worry too much?   Do you worry about stuff? worry too much? EmptySun May 01, 2011 8:30 pm

Thanks,helped a lot.

Back to top Go down
JW
Isaiah Edwards
Isaiah Edwards
JW

Number of posts : 9016
Mood : Do you worry about stuff? worry too much? Happy011

PostSubject: Re: Do you worry about stuff? worry too much?   Do you worry about stuff? worry too much? EmptySun May 01, 2011 9:43 pm

Take it to the Lord in Prayer Krissy It will ease your Heart Smile

Do you worry about stuff? worry too much? Jacobk10Do you worry about stuff? worry too much? Jacob210
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

PostSubject: Re: Do you worry about stuff? worry too much?   Do you worry about stuff? worry too much? EmptySun May 01, 2011 9:46 pm

Smile ok

Back to top Go down
Vanesa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Vanesa

Number of posts : 5136
Mood : Do you worry about stuff? worry too much? Bokmal10

PostSubject: Re: Do you worry about stuff? worry too much?   Do you worry about stuff? worry too much? EmptySun May 01, 2011 11:24 pm

Yes, Carol is right. Reading the Bible could help you a lot. When I'm worry, I do it and I feel an almost inmediat relief.

But in fact I also uses to worry over things. Not about money, nor clothes, but about health. Those last years too many of my friends and family suffered from many illnesses and now, I'm afraid of catching them all! Ooops I became almost an hypochondriac! greenS I know I must not worry...but smetimes I worry all the same! grinsmiley

Vanesa.

Do you worry about stuff? worry too much? Vanesa10
Back to top Go down
alexczarn
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life

Number of posts : 22999
Mood : Do you worry about stuff? worry too much? Happy010

PostSubject: Re: Do you worry about stuff? worry too much?   Do you worry about stuff? worry too much? EmptyMon May 02, 2011 6:46 pm

I do sometimes; but worry doesn't help anything or anyone.

Do you worry about stuff? worry too much? Alexke11
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

PostSubject: Re: Do you worry about stuff? worry too much?   Do you worry about stuff? worry too much? EmptyMon May 02, 2011 7:28 pm

alexczarn wrote:
I do sometimes; but worry doesn't help anything or anyone.
your right

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you worry about stuff? worry too much?   Do you worry about stuff? worry too much? Empty

Back to top Go down

Do you worry about stuff? worry too much?
Page 1 of 1