Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Shooting at neighbor's last night

Go down 
+2
Krissy
Julia
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Julia
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Julia

Number of posts : 1871
Mood : Shooting at neighbor's last night Cloud910

Shooting at neighbor's last night Empty
PostSubject: Shooting at neighbor's last night   Shooting at neighbor's last night EmptySun May 15, 2011 9:51 am

We had a very eventful night last night.
My neighbor a few days ago came over to tell about this little party he was having with some of his friends he personally knew. Well the little birdie told someone and ended up over 200 people that Taylor didn't even know. This is on like less than 1 acre of land and people were parking all up the dirt road which is hard for anyone to get by because of the ditches on either side. They were getting out of hand so we went over there and they were apologizing (Taylor and his brother and Dad.) about it all. They looked very panicked though. They were being overwhelmed. Well Taylor started yelling for everyone he didn not know personally to leave. No one would. He kept on and on and finally someone started having a problem with it and started beating him up. I saw the fist being thrown and screamed for someone to call the police. They were all ganging up on him. My Dad ran outside and told everyone to be quiet, which shocked me. Right after that someone shot off a gun several times. Then they shot some more after that. I was freaked out. We called the police. Our neighbor's Dad came over crying. We didn't blame the neighbor's because this wasn't their fault. No one was shot. The guy shot up in the air but looked straight at my neighbor's Dad. Basically is was for him. Taylor's Dad was on our steps just shaking and crying. I felt like I was going to pass out and I had an huge headache. I saw Taylor coming. His was shirt ripped to shreds. The guy punched him in the jaw so his teeth are extremely sore. The police came and as soon as they came people ran in the woods. They ended up using the K-9 unit. 2 guys and 3 girls. One of the girls had snuck some beer and so that is why she ran. Another guy got arrested and he was yelling all kind of profanities. We found out there was 2 guys that shot in the air. Both of their names were "Kyle". They were apprehended down the road about 30 minutes later. Taylor was just crying over all this. He said he didn not want this to happen. He did not invite 99% of these people!
I felt so sorry for him. He may be coming to church with us sometime. After a few hours the police left and we were talking when this guy came up and said, "I ******* escaped a police raid!" He thought is was so funny. Taylor's Dad told him to get in the house immed. and he was calling his mother. It disgusted everyone how he was so happy he missed the police.

Thank God no one was hurt!

"The beauty of a woman is incredibly radiant when she finds her identity, her confidence, & her hope in Christ alone. "  

Shooting at neighbor's last night JuliaKeeper
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

Number of posts : 45733
Mood : Shooting at neighbor's last night Headac10

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at neighbor's last night   Shooting at neighbor's last night EmptySun May 15, 2011 3:13 pm

ooh my..That's scary.Glad no one was hurt.

“Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it... Yet.” ― L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62620
Mood : Shooting at neighbor's last night Goodsi10

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at neighbor's last night   Shooting at neighbor's last night EmptySun May 15, 2011 3:28 pm

Scary! I hope that's the end of it.

When I saw the header, I thought you were shooting at your neighbors. Shooting at neighbor's last night 440956
Back to top Go down
alexczarn
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life

Number of posts : 22999
Mood : Shooting at neighbor's last night Happy010

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at neighbor's last night   Shooting at neighbor's last night EmptySun May 15, 2011 4:58 pm

Rob wrote:

When I saw the header, I thought you were shooting at your neighbors. Shooting at neighbor's last night 440956

Shooting at neighbor's last night 180888_149090731819562_100001559090853_297180_7803279_n

FIFE! That's not nice!!!

Whew! Glad no one was hurt!

Shooting at neighbor's last night Alexke11
Back to top Go down
Julia
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Julia

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at neighbor's last night   Shooting at neighbor's last night EmptySun May 15, 2011 5:50 pm

We found out it was one shooter now. But that was so frightening!

"The beauty of a woman is incredibly radiant when she finds her identity, her confidence, & her hope in Christ alone. "  

Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

Number of posts : 45733
Mood : Shooting at neighbor's last night Headac10

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at neighbor's last night   Shooting at neighbor's last night EmptySun May 15, 2011 6:51 pm

MissYoungClassic wrote:
We found out it was one shooter now. But that was so frightening!

Thumbsup hope it gets better

“Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it... Yet.” ― L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables
Back to top Go down
Julia
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Julia

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at neighbor's last night   Shooting at neighbor's last night EmptySun May 15, 2011 8:38 pm

Me too. I am glad his Dad wasn't charged with anything because it was not his fault.

Ahahaha Rob...I used to be tempted!

Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Shooting at neighbor's last night Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54428
Mood : Shooting at neighbor's last night Happy010

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at neighbor's last night   Shooting at neighbor's last night EmptySun May 15, 2011 8:43 pm

Yikes, what a scare, Julia! I'm glad that everything ended up being okay.
Back to top Go down
Vanesa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Vanesa

Number of posts : 5136
Mood : Shooting at neighbor's last night Bokmal10

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at neighbor's last night   Shooting at neighbor's last night EmptySun May 15, 2011 11:42 pm

What a scary story, Julia! When I read the title of the thread, I believed someone was hurt. I'm glad it was not this way.

It must have been a panick night, though. affraid

Vanesa.

Shooting at neighbor's last night Vanesa10
Back to top Go down
Julia
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Julia

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at neighbor's last night   Shooting at neighbor's last night EmptyTue May 17, 2011 12:51 am

It was soooo scary. And the only thing hurt was Taylor's jaw from the fight. haha.
But we've never had that much excitement around here before and I don't want that kind either!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at neighbor's last night   Shooting at neighbor's last night Empty

Back to top Go down

Shooting at neighbor's last night
Page 1 of 1