Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Another Actor Playing Two Roles

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
jes9
Walnut Grove Resident
Walnut Grove Resident
jes9

Number of posts : 1066

Another Actor Playing Two Roles Empty
PostSubject: Another Actor Playing Two Roles   Another Actor Playing Two Roles EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 9:04 pm

A while back, there was a thread about the same actor playing multiple roles on LHotP. I don't know if this one was mentioned or not. As I was watching Sylvia today, it occurred to me there was something familiar about Royal Dano, who played Sylvia's father. I looked him up on imdb.com and found out why he seemed familiar. He played Harold the bartender, Alice Garvey's first husband, in Crossed Connections.

Another Actor Playing Two Roles JohnKeeper
Back to top Go down
Jillybean
New Pioneer
New Pioneer
Jillybean

Number of posts : 39
Mood : Another Actor Playing Two Roles Mornincoffee

PostSubject: Re: Another Actor Playing Two Roles   Another Actor Playing Two Roles EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 9:07 pm

Just joined the board so I don't know about the other thread but you are right about Dano! That voice is so distinct, isn't it?

Eddie Quillan was in (7) episodes of LHOTP - For the Love of Blanche; Someone Please Love Me; The In-Laws; The Return of Mr. Edwards; The High Cost of Being Right; Days of Sunshine, Days of Shadow; and To Run and Hide.

The actor who played the kid who runs and delivers the letter to Mary in The Pride of Walnut Grove is also in Angry Heart - he plays the younger Tod.

The actor who played the kid who pretends to be blind in Blind Man's Bluff was the boyfriend of Elizabeth in Rage.

The actor who played Herman in Troublemaker played Emma's boyfriend in Look Back to Yesterday.

Before he played Albert, Matthew L played a young Charles. And the actress who played Anna in The Music Box played a young Caroline.

The guy who played Stanley in To Run and Hide played Albert's father in Family Tree.

The actress who played Susan the blind girl ("I'm here! I'm here! I'm here! I'm here!" in The Wedding) played a student in Whisper Country. She was not blind in that episode, however.

In Journey in the Spring, Hersha Parady played Charles' sister or sister-in-law (can't rme

I think the worst was having Kyle Richards play Alicia Sanderson Edwards and then just a couple seasons later she was Samantha in Someone Please Love Me, then a few years later she was Alicia again in the episode where Grace kicks him out. - Oh, and Grace in this episode is played by the actress who played Ellen's uber crazy mom in My Ellen!!

The actress and actor who played mother and son in Centennial played a diff. mother and son in Harriet's Happenings.

The same actor who played a dad who lost a kid in Plague played a dad who lost a kid in Mortal Mission.

I know there're more but that's all I can think of now!!
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

Number of posts : 45733
Mood : Another Actor Playing Two Roles Headac10

PostSubject: Re: Another Actor Playing Two Roles   Another Actor Playing Two Roles EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 10:15 pm

never noticed!

“Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it... Yet.” ― L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables
Back to top Go down
Jillybean
New Pioneer
New Pioneer
Jillybean

Number of posts : 39
Mood : Another Actor Playing Two Roles Mornincoffee

PostSubject: Re: Another Actor Playing Two Roles   Another Actor Playing Two Roles EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 9:41 am

Oh, and the same guy who played Uncle Jed in Uncle Jed played a guy who sold a gun to Mr Edwards in another episode (His Father's Son, maybe?), the old guy in Gold Country, and the guy who used to live at the Ingalls' place in Going Home.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another Actor Playing Two Roles   Another Actor Playing Two Roles Empty

Back to top Go down

Another Actor Playing Two Roles
Page 1 of 1