Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Arnold Schwarzenegger vs. Sylvester Stallone

Go down 
+4
Gin
Savannah
Rob
Carol
8 posters

Who is your choice in the Ultimate '80s Action Movie Star Face-off?
Arnold Schwarzenegger
Arnold Schwarzenegger vs. Sylvester Stallone Vote_lcap50%Arnold Schwarzenegger vs. Sylvester Stallone Vote_rcap
 50% [ 3 ]
Sylvester Stallone
Arnold Schwarzenegger vs. Sylvester Stallone Vote_lcap50%Arnold Schwarzenegger vs. Sylvester Stallone Vote_rcap
 50% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 6

AuthorMessage
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

Number of posts : 8665
Mood : Arnold Schwarzenegger vs. Sylvester Stallone Happy010

Arnold Schwarzenegger vs. Sylvester Stallone Empty
PostSubject: Arnold Schwarzenegger vs. Sylvester Stallone   Arnold Schwarzenegger vs. Sylvester Stallone EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 12:02 pm

Arnold Schwarzenegger vs. Sylvester Stallone: The great '80s action movie stars

Arnold Schwarzenegger vs. Sylvester Stallone Schwarzenegger-Stallone_510

In the 1980s, the two men owned Hollywood, releasing a relentless series of blow-em-up action movies whose ridiculous excesses were perfectly matched by the stars’ impossibly muscular physiques. But which of the ’80s action gods reigns supreme?

Were you more into Comando or Connan the Barbarian. Or... where you more into Rambo and Rocky?

It's the eternal battle between the Italian Stallion and the Auspicious Austrian. Or, put simply: “Ooouuuggghhhh?” or “Aayyaayyuuggghh!“ greenS

For me... I gotta go with Stallone Thumbsup

Arnold Schwarzenegger vs. Sylvester Stallone Horses10
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62619
Mood : Arnold Schwarzenegger vs. Sylvester Stallone Goodsi10

PostSubject: Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger vs. Sylvester Stallone   Arnold Schwarzenegger vs. Sylvester Stallone EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 12:19 pm

I'm not sure I've ever seen a movie with either one. I've never even seen Rocky. Arnold Schwarzenegger vs. Sylvester Stallone 279394 Oh, I think I saw The Terminator. That was good. And maybe the Rambo one that made all the money.
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Arnold Schwarzenegger vs. Sylvester Stallone Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54428

PostSubject: Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger vs. Sylvester Stallone   Arnold Schwarzenegger vs. Sylvester Stallone EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 12:41 pm

I've only seen "Ahnold" in Jingle All the Way, and I saw one Rocky movie, so I can't really say. I'm not a big fan of either one of them, I guess. Arnold Schwarzenegger vs. Sylvester Stallone 440956
Back to top Go down
Gin
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Gin

Number of posts : 5920
Mood : Arnold Schwarzenegger vs. Sylvester Stallone Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger vs. Sylvester Stallone   Arnold Schwarzenegger vs. Sylvester Stallone EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 1:10 pm

Arnold got my vote as an actor....but not as a family man. WIMP!

Arnold Schwarzenegger vs. Sylvester Stallone Project2

It is the lack of Christianity that has  brought us where we are. Not a lack of churches or religious forms but of the real thing in our hearts.  LIW.....Words From a Fearless Heart
Back to top Go down
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva
bethandmanly

Number of posts : 7600
Mood : Arnold Schwarzenegger vs. Sylvester Stallone Bokmal10

PostSubject: Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger vs. Sylvester Stallone   Arnold Schwarzenegger vs. Sylvester Stallone EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 1:29 pm

In their hey-day it was Sly for me. I didn't really like the Terminator movies, and Conan did nothing for me. Military/war movies have always been some of my favorites. My oldest daughter likes WWII movies. I guess the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.
Back to top Go down
http://ccmalandrinos.com/
JW
Isaiah Edwards
Isaiah Edwards
JW

Number of posts : 9016
Mood : Arnold Schwarzenegger vs. Sylvester Stallone Happy011

PostSubject: Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger vs. Sylvester Stallone   Arnold Schwarzenegger vs. Sylvester Stallone EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 10:31 am

Gotta go with Sylvester Stallone i have seen The Rocky (i think there were more then one) i have also seen Over the Top that movie is just awesome but i just don't enjoy movies as much with Arnold in there Some are Ok Like True Lies but he annoyed me in Jingle all the way

Arnold Schwarzenegger vs. Sylvester Stallone Jacobk10Arnold Schwarzenegger vs. Sylvester Stallone Jacob210
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : Arnold Schwarzenegger vs. Sylvester Stallone Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger vs. Sylvester Stallone   Arnold Schwarzenegger vs. Sylvester Stallone EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 3:48 pm

Oh man this is tough. I have seen tons of movies with BOTH actors. What can I say, I'm a mom of boys and the hubby loves action movies too. Smile But when I think 'action movies', I automatically think Arnold. And I loved the Terminator series. After all, without him, we would not have the Fifenator! Thumbsup

Arnold Schwarzenegger vs. Sylvester Stallone Action10

Jacob, True Lies was a great movie! Thumbsup
Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

Number of posts : 8665

PostSubject: Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger vs. Sylvester Stallone   Arnold Schwarzenegger vs. Sylvester Stallone EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 12:03 am

JW wrote:
... i have also seen Over the Top that movie is just awesome

Oh yeah! LOVE that movie! You can watch it on youtube Thumbsup
I was a tomboy and arm wrestling was big when the movie came out. I remember in 5th grade, the day before summer school, we had a party in class and an arm wrestling match started. I went against this boy named Lorenzo who was the biggest in class and I tried the 'over the top' move and beat him! LOL

Arnold Schwarzenegger vs. Sylvester Stallone Horses10
Back to top Go down
alexczarn
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life

Number of posts : 22999

PostSubject: Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger vs. Sylvester Stallone   Arnold Schwarzenegger vs. Sylvester Stallone EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 12:28 am

Gin wrote:
but not as a family man. WIMP!

Goodpost

NO WAY!!

Arnold Schwarzenegger vs. Sylvester Stallone Alexke11
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger vs. Sylvester Stallone   Arnold Schwarzenegger vs. Sylvester Stallone Empty

Back to top Go down

Arnold Schwarzenegger vs. Sylvester Stallone
Page 1 of 1