Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

"The Hardy Boys/Nancy Drew Mysteries

Go down 
+4
Gin
Krissy
Savannah
JW
8 posters
AuthorMessage
JW
Isaiah Edwards
Isaiah Edwards
JW

Number of posts : 9016
Mood : "The Hardy Boys/Nancy Drew Mysteries Happy011

"The Hardy Boys/Nancy Drew Mysteries Empty
PostSubject: "The Hardy Boys/Nancy Drew Mysteries   "The Hardy Boys/Nancy Drew Mysteries EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 5:14 pm

Has anyone watch the TV Series "The Hardy Boys/Nancy Drew Mysteries? I am interested in Buying Season 1 i think there were only 3 Seasons but i need some reviews first from someone who has watch this show Smile

"The Hardy Boys/Nancy Drew Mysteries 200px-The_Hardy_Boys_Nancy_Drew_Mysteries_dvd_cover

"The Hardy Boys/Nancy Drew Mysteries Jacobk10"The Hardy Boys/Nancy Drew Mysteries Jacob210
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
"The Hardy Boys/Nancy Drew Mysteries Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54428
Mood : "The Hardy Boys/Nancy Drew Mysteries Happy010

PostSubject: Re: "The Hardy Boys/Nancy Drew Mysteries   "The Hardy Boys/Nancy Drew Mysteries EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 6:21 pm

Well, I love them....But, it's also partly a nostalgic thing for me. My brothers and I watched that when I was a little girl, and it brings back a lot of fond memories. It's a good, clean mystery series, though it's definitely dated by the clothes they wear. "The Hardy Boys/Nancy Drew Mysteries 135245
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

Number of posts : 45733
Mood : "The Hardy Boys/Nancy Drew Mysteries Headac10

PostSubject: Re: "The Hardy Boys/Nancy Drew Mysteries   "The Hardy Boys/Nancy Drew Mysteries EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 7:07 pm

I watched a few esp...don't remember much about it.lol

“Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it... Yet.” ― L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables
Back to top Go down
Gin
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Gin

Number of posts : 5920
Mood : "The Hardy Boys/Nancy Drew Mysteries Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: "The Hardy Boys/Nancy Drew Mysteries   "The Hardy Boys/Nancy Drew Mysteries EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 11:37 pm

I remember this barely. I liked her hair...I think I was 4. lol The books are awesome so If the show is based on them then its a winner.

"The Hardy Boys/Nancy Drew Mysteries Project2

It is the lack of Christianity that has  brought us where we are. Not a lack of churches or religious forms but of the real thing in our hearts.  LIW.....Words From a Fearless Heart
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417

PostSubject: Re: "The Hardy Boys/Nancy Drew Mysteries   "The Hardy Boys/Nancy Drew Mysteries EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 12:01 am

I only watched The Hardy Boys, and that was because my sisters LOVED them. My sister was madly in love with Shaun Cassidy. Love
Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

Number of posts : 8665

PostSubject: Re: "The Hardy Boys/Nancy Drew Mysteries   "The Hardy Boys/Nancy Drew Mysteries EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 12:03 am

You can watch them on Netflix and also some episodes on Youtube Thumbsup

"The Hardy Boys/Nancy Drew Mysteries Horses10
Back to top Go down
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva
bethandmanly

Number of posts : 7600
Mood : "The Hardy Boys/Nancy Drew Mysteries Bokmal10

PostSubject: Re: "The Hardy Boys/Nancy Drew Mysteries   "The Hardy Boys/Nancy Drew Mysteries EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 12:15 am

I loved these growing up. Never missed an episode.

Keeper photo KeeperofAlmanzosHat-1.jpg
Back to top Go down
http://ccmalandrinos.com/
JW
Isaiah Edwards
Isaiah Edwards
JW

Number of posts : 9016

PostSubject: Re: "The Hardy Boys/Nancy Drew Mysteries   "The Hardy Boys/Nancy Drew Mysteries EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 6:23 pm

Thanks for your Reviews, Carol i am gonna check them out on Youtube Smile

"The Hardy Boys/Nancy Drew Mysteries Jacobk10"The Hardy Boys/Nancy Drew Mysteries Jacob210
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

Number of posts : 4828

PostSubject: Re: "The Hardy Boys/Nancy Drew Mysteries   "The Hardy Boys/Nancy Drew Mysteries EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 8:01 pm

My niece had one of these sets. They are pretty good!

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: "The Hardy Boys/Nancy Drew Mysteries   "The Hardy Boys/Nancy Drew Mysteries EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 9:44 pm

Did anyone read the book series? I read both Nancy Drew and Hardy Boys....I actually enjoyed the Hardy Boys series more! Yes, I was quite the literary prodigy! batEyes
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
"The Hardy Boys/Nancy Drew Mysteries Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54428

PostSubject: Re: "The Hardy Boys/Nancy Drew Mysteries   "The Hardy Boys/Nancy Drew Mysteries EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 9:47 pm

"The Hardy Boys/Nancy Drew Mysteries 135245 Amy, I was just talking to my Mom about this a couple of weeks ago. We were watching some of these because I have some on DVD, and I told her the same thing. I liked the Hardy Boys books better than Nancy Drew - and I liked the Hardy Boys episodes of the TV series better than the ND ones, too.
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: "The Hardy Boys/Nancy Drew Mysteries   "The Hardy Boys/Nancy Drew Mysteries EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 9:50 pm

How ironic! I should have known we'd both be Hardy Boys fans. Wink

After watching that video Carol posted though, I'm kind of wondering what all the hype was about Shaun Cassidy. HE was definitely the star. But through my adult almost 42 year old eyes, lol, I am thinking Parker Stevenson was the true hot one! HeeHee
Back to top Go down
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva
bethandmanly

Number of posts : 7600
Mood : "The Hardy Boys/Nancy Drew Mysteries Bokmal10

PostSubject: Re: "The Hardy Boys/Nancy Drew Mysteries   "The Hardy Boys/Nancy Drew Mysteries EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 1:37 am

Amy wrote:
Did anyone read the book series? I read both Nancy Drew and Hardy Boys....I actually enjoyed the Hardy Boys series more! Yes, I was quite the literary prodigy! batEyes

I'm a Hardy Boys book fan too. I have several of them in the closet in my office. I was partial to the HB show, but I think Parker Stevenson and Shaun Cassidy had a bit to do with that. loveheart
Back to top Go down
http://ccmalandrinos.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "The Hardy Boys/Nancy Drew Mysteries   "The Hardy Boys/Nancy Drew Mysteries Empty

Back to top Go down

"The Hardy Boys/Nancy Drew Mysteries
Page 1 of 1